~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Who else is going to be watching?

Who else is going to be watching?

Me without a doubt. And Britain's Got More Talent straight after.. oh my Saturday nights are all sorted now :)

Can Susan sing or what? Just loving it! And as for 'Greek' dad and son..... what a laugh. They were brill.

Can Susan sing or what? Just loving it! And as for 'Greek' dad and son..... what a laugh. They were brill.

Sooooo loving it so far. What a lot of surprises with these peeps. And this is only the first week as well!

I love the way that Piers, Simon and Amanda gel so well together, and if you watch Simon with the kids he is just a big softie really!
Best tonight was the son with the family singers, and the Greek father son act, brilliant.:)

Just remembered the dancing troop of all the teenage lads, they were amazing.

OMG I was in tears when Susan was singing, I was gob-smacked when she started singing. Loved the Greek father and son and Flawless the dance group.

I am a happy bunny now that this show is back on:green:

Blimey I want a pair of them union jacks !!!!!! roflmaoooooooo

Awwwww felt sorry for the batton twirler girl aaaahhhhhh bless

]Blimey I want a pair of them union jacks !!!!!! roflmaoooooooo[/COLOR]

Awwwww felt sorry for the batton twirler girl aaaahhhhhh bless

In The Sun today, you got to see what was hidden by the UJ flags :eek:.

But, Oh... My... God, what a great start for the programme. There were so many fab acts tonight as well as the usual dodgy ones.

I went from pmsl one minute to being in awe (and a tad watery eyed lol)the next.

Can't wait 'til next week :green:

Susan got my vote for the first show... such a shocker... I had goose pimples listening to her... all she needs is a little make over and she will be as easy on the eye as the ears.. a very talented lady. :hug:

Susan got my vote for the first show... such a shocker... I had goose pimples listening to her... all she needs is a little make over and she will be as easy on the eye as the ears.. a very talented lady. :hug:

I was watching her and was visualising what I would do with her eyebrows, the upper lip, bit of make up, new hair do............bless her, some therapist is going to have alovely time with her.:)

Susan Lives 2 doors away from my Auntie:) she is awesome

Us geeks should get together and give her one, surely between us all we can make her look a million dollars. :hug:

In The Sun today, you got to see what was hidden by the UJ flags :eek:.

Were they actually OUT - in front of the judges and audience?:lol::eek:

OMG I was in tears when Susan was singing, I was gob-smacked when she started singing. Loved the Greek father and son and Flawless the dance group.

I am a happy bunny now that this show is back on:green:

I'm with you Here francesXXX these are my favs to But my vote is for the local Susan

Hi I think that would be lovely if I lived in Scotland I would love to help her, what a lovely lady I cried when she sang it's so sad that people judge on the way we look eh. :0) :)

Im probably being thick here :smack: but is this a brand spanking new BGT or the old one repeated? I missed it :irked:

I'm with you Here francesXXX these are my favs to But my vote is for the local Susan

Too right Tracey, my heart just went out to her too, I actually felt quite ashamed of myself tonight when I seen her I had already judged, but my god when she opened her mouth and sang I was blown away. As Amanda said big lesson learned, and I didn't think I was a judgmental person! :hug:

Hi Violet no this is the new one. I love Susan, Flawless and the two Greeks they was so funny was a bit worried the dad mite have heart attack tho lol. :0) :)

Im probably being thick here :smack: but is this a brand spanking new BGT or the old one repeated? I missed it :irked:

It's the new one hun :)

Latest posts

Back