~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too right Tracey, my heart just went out to her too, I actually felt quite ashamed of myself tonight when I seen her I had already judged, but my god when she opened her mouth and sang I was blown away. As Amanda said big lesson learned, and I didn't think I was a judgmental person! :hug:

I know honey she it such an amazing lady you know what the say never judge the book by its cover

she sings in the local club most sunday afternoons she it well known here Jusr been on the phone to my Auntie ans she said she hasnt seen her for a few days.

Im probably being thick here :smack: but is this a brand spanking new BGT or the old one repeated? I missed it :irked:

It's repeated tomorrow night on ITV2 at 6.30pm

I know honey she it such an amazing lady you know what the say never judge the book by its cover

she sings in the local club most sunday afternoons she it well known here Jusr been on the phone to my Auntie ans she said she hasnt seen her for a few days.

Well I am so going to vote for her, and when I was wiping away my tears tonight my hubby said why are you crying? She got through. I told him that I was just so happy for her and that many like me :o I hate to say, had made their minds up first. Go Scotland! :lol:

Well I am so going to vote for her, and when I was wiping away my tears tonight my hubby said why are you crying? She got through. I told him that I was just so happy for her and that many like me :o I hate to say, had made their minds up first. Go Scotland! :lol:

Awe Bless you honey

I suppose if you dont know a person it is easy to judge we all do it at some point or another in our live.:hug:

What was with that witch?!?! Amanda was genuinely scared haha

ooh im sorry but i just cant get over the boob woman lmaoooooo

Well... I am also ashamed to say I judged her first! I was saying to my daughter, how come all the sad ones are from Scotland... and then she started singing! OMG..how stupid did I feel. She's amazing!!

Certainly a lesson learned. :smack:

Loved Flawless too, seriously talented guys! and.... the Greek dad and son, OMG nearly peed my pants!!:eek:

I thought susan was amazing, hope she goes all the way. Flawless amazing and the Greek dad and son act genious, loved em!

anne xx

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been repeated on ITV just now and Susan is about to be shown again. :)

hi all, that greek father and son were so cool, and susan, fab
b,g,t sends out talet spotters, and they ask you to perform, my tribal bellydance troup were asked to go on this year, but our teacher didnt want to, boooooooo

I don't see the program, but I saw Susan Boyle (?) at youtube today. It makes me sad and embarrassed as we all judged her. On the other hand, we are all human beings. And to be honest, no matter how good she was, how incredible voice she has, she didn't behave or looked that nice before she sang. Even after I have heard her singing over and over again, I feel I want to hide when I see the clip from when she told her age.

Another view is... If Susan had been young and pretty, would she deserve to win then? Why is it that we feel Susan deserve it more than anyone? Again, I feel embarrassed when thinking of it...:)

C.

You know something I just knew that Susan was going to be good but not as good has she was go Susan.

I thoroughly enjoyed Britains got Talent, I can't wait to see it next week

I liked the dance group Flawless the best!

How fantastic was BGT! I am also ashamed to say that I thought Susan was going to be pants.....but was AMAZING!
Loved the Greek dad and son, very funny! BUT....omg:eek: the booby lady! She was lucky she didnt have her eye out!

Latest posts

Back