~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diversity were amazing, so well deserved :green:

so glad Su-Bo didnt win, Diversity defo deserved it!!

Diversity for me too.

well all along from the very start i was a stavros flatley girl and though i thought they were good and i liked how they turned around so that they did the others moves i though the father was a bit too manic and it spoilt it for me. still love em though :)

tonights show was brilliant but diversity litterally my jaw dropped, they were so in time and perfect they at times looked like a machine iykwim. i think if i hadve been in the audience i wouldve been jumping up and down in excitement just like amanda. A well deserved win :) :)

anne xx

Yay!! My one little vote mattered! :green:

What a brilliant show!!!.... I was shocked when they called out Diversity's name, but was delighted, as Susan Boyle, in my opinion has already made it and will do well no matter what.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Happy Diversity won....they were jaw droppingly brilliant.... the buzzers???....genius!!!!!!

I shouted out so loud when they announced Diversity had won.....I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that SuBo :zzz: hadn't won..... ( she was pretty gracious in defeat though...I will give the crazy woman that...)

I still love Stavros Flatley....and I am a little freaked out that I find Dimitri is it? anyway the dad...I find him sexy :eek::eek::eek: First Peter Kay now him....I must like a belly that matches my own....

Shaheen should go on X-Factor as soon as he is old enough....he is a dude.

( was anyone else holding their breath when Holly sang? Oh my word so glad she pulled that off....she is so sweet )

anyway...go Diversity....really well deserved winners xxx

I love the song Holly sang I had goose bumps because Phantom of the opera is my fave film and the music is amazing, I always cry when she doesnt choose the phantom, I am off to the Film Club to post how great it is xxx

Thats something i really want to do! I dont have a real camcorder but i have a camera thing on my phone so i will do one at some point over the next few weeks and get it on you tube :green:

Violet, you can't go back on that! We are all now waiting with baited breath for your youtube debute!...........give us the link of you doing the can can! xxx

Violet, you can't go back on that! We are all now waiting with baited breath for your youtube debute!...........give us the link of you doing the can can! xxx

I wont got back on that :green:

I dont even know what the can can is?:lol:

I've been watching every week but I missed the final so just watched a bit of it on youtube, how fantastic were Diversity??!!!
I wanted Julian to win but after watching diversity's performance they thoroughly deserved to win.
Their routine was so fast and energetic, got me out of breath just watching them, I would've been dead after 10 seconds! Oh and the fact that they used that noise from the Transformers - loved it! (roll on July Transformers 2! woohoo)
Now is it me or is the choreographer (sp) very tall, he seems to tower over ant and Dec lol

I've been watching every week but I missed the final so just watched a bit of it on youtube, how fantastic were Diversity??!!!
I wanted Julian to win but after watching diversity's performance they thoroughly deserved to win.
Their routine was so fast and energetic, got me out of breath just watching them, I would've been dead after 10 seconds! Oh and the fact that they used that noise from the Transformers - loved it! (roll on July Transformers 2! woohoo)
Now is it me or is the choreographer (sp) very tall, he seems to tower over ant and Dec lol

Ant and Dec are only about 4 foot bless um...

I was over the moon at Diversty winning the lad who put the dance moves together is a genuis imo

Latest posts

Back