~*~*~*~The Official Britain's Got Talent Thread~*~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susan got my vote for the first show... such a shocker... I had goose pimples listening to her... all she needs is a little make over and she will be as easy on the eye as the ears.. a very talented lady. :hug:

Totally agree with you, I too got goose pimples. Re the make over - anyone on here going to offer their services, well anyone in Scotland that is.

The lad singing with the family was amazing and I think he should go back on his own. Brill programme, just love it.

Hes the winner ! That little boy who did MJ ....Fantastic!

I agree so talented I loved him.

The guy playing the saxophone was fab too, didn't expect that song!

Really beautiful, brought a wee tear to my eye actually:cry:

The guy playing the saxophone was fab too, didn't expect that song!

Really beautiful, brought a wee tear to my eye actually:cry:

yes, he was super....but I had to laugh at the non-singing parrot :lol: and I don't blame that dog for not going through the burning hoop :eek:! Simon Cowell is soooo funnny!

I also like the little boy who sang the MJ song, had goose bumps when he sang...bless him, however, I really didnt think that Pete the man dressed in drag should of gone through, why is sticking your finger in your belly button and licking it talent?!!!...urgh it made me want to vomit lol :)
Im loving the show, Ant and Dec are so funny.

Sue x

I really didnt think that Pete the man dressed in drag should of gone through, why is sticking your finger in your belly button and licking it talent?!!!...urgh it made me want to vomit lol :)

Me too, it was minging!!! Bleurgh!

The non-singing parrot was funny, but also a real cringe moment.......

I was more concerned that the lady with the parrot said that the parrot was the best friend she had ever had! Bless her! (and look, he went and let her down, lol)

I was more concerned that the lady with the parrot said that the parrot was the best friend she had ever had! Bless her! (and look, he went and let her down, lol)

That's what I thought as well. Nowt so queer as folk as they say.

Who saw Julian Smith on Britains got talent?
Is he Joolz Gianni?
Has anyone seen Joolz Gianni?
Am sure it's the same person!
He said britains got talent was the biggest audience he had played to.
Joolz plays all over Europe and has cd's.
Does anyone else think it's the same person? :irked:

Oh it's ok have just read The Sun online and apparently it is the same person!

OMG, had forgotten how good some of the acts are.

Don't envy the judges narrowing it down to just 40.

Really didn't like the bloke tonight with the hoop things in his ears, eewwww

OMG, had forgotten how good some of the acts are.

Don't envy the judges narrowing it down to just 40.

Really didn't like the bloke tonight with the hoop things in his ears, eewwww

Oh it was just totally gross

I also like the little boy who sang the MJ song, had goose bumps when he sang...bless him, however, I really didnt think that Pete the man dressed in drag should of gone through, why is sticking your finger in your belly button and licking it talent?!!!...urgh it made me want to vomit lol :)
Im loving the show, Ant and Dec are so funny.

Sue x

Pete/mama trish was at my friends wedding on Valentines day. He did his drag act for about an hour-oh my god was he blue!
She had a no kids policy at her wedding but i took my 15 year old nephew and had to keep checking he wasn't too shocked. He just found him hilarious. He got a bit boring after 20 min though and can't see him getting through next week.
Am not a prude (ask my dad-he's always telling me to get my mind out of the gutter!), but one hour of complete filth gets really boring and it's not an act i would assume the queen would want to see!

I reckon Diversity & Susan Boyle will go through tonight.

That Nick one had my stomach churning something rotten.
Don't get why the 2 fit blokes have to have the big faces on their heads. Am I missing something there?
The other acts were ok but nowhere near as good as the 1st 2 mentioned.

Well!!
I missed the first show, so never really got to see her sing before (just clips)and to be honest was getting a bit fed up of all the Susan Boyle hype and shennigans...........BUT

I don't believe it, but she had me blubbering like Amanda Holden there.....Absolutely amazing.

She HAS to WIN!!!

missed it tonight thanks to this thread I just turned over in time for the result.

Never seen Susan Boyle except for all her funny faces :irked:

Diversity all the way for me they must win!!!!!!!!!1

Erm, what has Simon done to his top lip? He's either been punched or he's had Botox. :lol: Did you notice he wasn't moving the top lip and we didn't get so see those pearly whites as we normally do? ;)

Well I'm gutted. I LOVED Faces of Disco. Was it just me or did Susan Boyle have a few 'tuning issues' at the start of her performance?

Latest posts

Back