* The Official Secret Santa thread *

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ding bat, the post jumped all over it, batterd it to bits and then sent it back to me in pieces claiming non delivery and damage at the depot problems ( BAD BAD POSTIE!!!). another one has been sent to you hunnie, I am so sorry you have had to wait i was gutted when it came back. At least you didnt get in that condition and your new one is much nicer anyway.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a fidge magnet with a funny slogan on which I can't repeat as it has a swear in it :lol: and some lovely Strawberry Lipgloss which went straight in my bag!!

Gosh!!!! A swear word!!! How bad!!!!
Never catch me doing that!!!............heehee

Thank you Tigi for my pressie's, your are a kind and thoughtful person.
Debbie:hug:

I sent mine early dec so hope my geek gets it soon :hug:

Hey Lelli!!

Got my pressie yesterday afternoon!! It's LOVERLY!!!:green:

It was too funny, as I opened the package, all I could smell was Roses and I was like "oohhh she sprayed the parcel with scent, WOW it's strong:!:" (the rose overpowered the others LOL:lol:)
Digged through the styrofoam peanuts and I've got some very lovely assorted incense (burning some now) and a VERY nice ring...
WHICH..... btw... is VERY much 'my' style:!: You hit the nail on the head there!!

Thanks ever so much, I love my gifts!!!:hug::hug:

I'm hoping that my geek gets hers soon, crossing fingers!! It had a LONNNNGGG way to travel.....:cry:

you are very very welcome dingbat,

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you choc choc for my lovely pressies, i LOVE them.
xxxxxxxxxx

I feel really embarrased but I am going to have to ask lol,
WHO was my secret santa ????

You included your real name which I recognise but can't think which 'geek' name you are ....I know its really bad of me I'm sorry :o
I know I have already said thankyou on here, but it feels a bit impersonal,

Hey Lelli!!

Got my pressie yesterday afternoon!! It's LOVERLY!!!:green:

It was too funny, as I opened the package, all I could smell was Roses and I was like "oohhh she sprayed the parcel with scent, WOW it's strong:!:" (the rose overpowered the others LOL:lol:)
Digged through the styrofoam peanuts and I've got some very lovely assorted incense (burning some now) and a VERY nice ring...
WHICH..... btw... is VERY much 'my' style:!: You hit the nail on the head there!!

Thanks ever so much, I love my gifts!!!:hug::hug:

I'm hoping that my geek gets hers soon, crossing fingers!! It had a LONNNNGGG way to travel.....:cry:

Thank god it arrived ok :hug: and glad you liked it xxxx

Just an update - my pressie did arrive - albeit a bit late! My secret santa did pm me and explain though!

Thanks very much Lisa - thoroughly enjoyed myself oggling at my favourite man! Hubby was out so had a nice glass of wine to go with him!

Glad to here you guys got your gifts x

Latest posts

Back