* The Official Secret Santa thread *

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi again If it's ok to tell then hope you like your gift min11 Have a good Chrimbo and a Happy New Year that goes to everyone on this site too. :hug:

Well I figure it's a secret but obvious;y when they open the gift, it's not a secret anymore. Or are we not supposed to say who we are. Anyway I don't know who is my secret santa but am looking forward all the same and am going to wait until the 25th to open it... that's if I get anything at all :rolleyes: maybe a lump of coal!!! :!:

Of course you can say when you open the gift, we are all nosey biatches here and want to know who got what! :lol::lol::lol:

OMG! I got mine and would never have been able to wait till xmas so ripped it open LOL, and it was sooo me! I have thanked my secret santa and am now waiting for a message so I can relax that my gift got to the right person x

OMG! I got mine and would never have been able to wait till xmas so ripped it open LOL, and it was sooo me! I have thanked my secret santa and am now waiting for a message so I can relax that my gift got to the right person x

Spill what did you get babe? :lol:

Spill what did you get babe? :lol:

I got a fidge magnet with a funny slogan on which I can't repeat as it has a swear in it :lol: and some lovely Strawberry Lipgloss which went straight in my bag!!

Hi again If it's ok to tell then hope you like your gift min11 Have a good Chrimbo and a Happy New Year that goes to everyone on this site too. :hug:

Oooh thanks! I'm saving it until Christmas day :hug:

I have received mine - and it's blooming gorgeous! Thanks Annemac:hug:xxx

It's a beautiful, sparkly flower faerie statue from the leonardo collection

here's a pic of one I found on t'internet just now so you can see it!

i didnt do secret santa this yea BAH HUMBUG:green:

But....some very very kind lady sent me a SECRET gift today and it made my day !

I have some good buddies on this geek site i do:hug:

AMb x

I got a special gift from her too....:hug: what a special gal she is....(you know who you are)

I also got my secret santa gift from Angelaznails and i love it...it was 2 sets of candles all pretty and silver....Thank you so much babes...:hug:

I have sent mine so hope she gets it safe and sound.

I have sent mine but not received one as yet.

Hi got my pressie opened it couldn't wait and would like to say Thanx Bev Rose will read the book on my hols can't wait to use the chocolate mask and my hubby will love the chicken recipe book he loves chicken lol will hide it or he will have me cooking for him everynight lol.
Thanx Annebet :hug:

Hi got my pressie opened it couldn't wait and would like to say Thanx Bev Rose will read the book on my hols can't wait to use the chocolate mask and my hubby will love the chicken recipe book he loves chicken lol will hide it or he will have me cooking for him everynight lol.
Thanx Annebet :hug:

Your very welcome hun:hug:

I couldn't resist the book when I saw the title lol! Let me know if it's any good!:lol:

I have posted mine out today (late I know :o but it should hopefully still arrive in time)
God it was sooo hard to know what to get, I am a rubbish shopper lol

And I have recieved mine which I haven't opened yet so THANKYOU VERY MUCH to my Santa xxxxxxxxxxxx :hug:

reveived mine today thanks santa only 3 more big sleeps to go

I am so excited - I received mine today from Lil Linz. I have been itching to open it but the girls at work kept telling me to wait so I have! Lil Linz thank you so much for whatever it is! I love the pretty box and card!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm really wishing I took part in this, I meant to and left it too late! I love surprises! Hope everyone enjoys their pressies!

anne xx

I got mine yesterday its still all wrapped up under the tree kids wouldn't let me open it :lol:
I couldn't believe who my secret Santa was if I didn't know I would have thought it was fixed:lol:

It was from my buddy stoney thanks Lisa cant wait to open it xx xxxxxx

Mine's still wrapped too although the more I read people who opened theirs the more tempted I am :lol:

Mine's still wrapped too although the more I read people who opened theirs the more tempted I am :lol:

Mines under the tree too Min!!

OMG I haven't had a received message yet from the person I sent to!! It was ace too (imo anyway) I really hope they have got it and just late posting to tell me. :cry:

OMG I haven't had a received message yet from the person I sent to!! It was ace too (imo anyway) I really hope they have got it and just late posting to tell me. :cry:

I got it I got it! Sorry I didn't know if we were supposed to know or what we were supposed to do and I only just spotted this thread! I am blonde so that is my excuse. I love it by the way! Many many many big kisses. Lxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back