* The Official Secret Santa thread *

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamnails72

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, that all the messages for Secret Santa's have been sent!

If for any reason you have not received your "assignment", please let me know.

Remember, don't tell the person or anyone else who you are buying for!

Happy Secret Santa Shopping :hug::hug::hug:

Thank you I am going shopping tomoz. xxxx

Got mine and can't wait to start shopping :)

Woo Hoo!!! Off for a Shopette!!

EEEEE!!!!

That's me, I'm excited! What will I buy for my Santa-ee? OOOhhh, AAaaahhh, UUMMM, they'll just have to wait!

I have received my secret santa present and told the SS that I have received the present.
I've also sent my present as a secret santa.

Is their a thread about this or are we waiting for a time to discuss this further?

I have recieved my secret santa gift and the person I sent my gift to has told me they have recieved mine. So I am happy. xxxx

I received mine and would like to thank slipperyangel for the lovely gifts :hug: I have also sent mine out .

I received mine, thank you Ann. Haven't opened it, like to open mine xmas day, did hear a little bell though, lol. I'm sending mine Monday.

Hi all Sent mine hope she likes it. My daughter thinks am mad every time that advert comes on telly for the Secret Santa I tell her that's me lol

Glad you recieved it Lisa.
I have received mine too, and I got mine from S.S. ~ and that doesn't stand for secret santa, it stands for ~ Samantha Sweet!!!!!

Ive sent mine and got a thank you hope you like it Ann-Marie (annemac)
My daughters also think I am mad as a hatter when I talk about my Geeky Secret Santa :lol:
Cant wait to get mine not sure I will be able to wait till Christmas day before opening it :lol:

I sent mine last monday............Ho HO Ho

Mine came although I haven't opened it so as yet I have no idea who its from, thank you though, who ever you are!

Mine's sent too!

I have received mine - thank you Redsadie :hug:

Also posted mine today..

:lol: Well I resisted temptation on the gift but opened my card but my Santa didn't say who he/she is. Who ever you are, thank you :hug:

Received mine and haven't opened it (yet!) but I know who it was from and have thanked her, I also have sent mine off and the recipient has got it and I have been thanked too :green:

xx

Hi all Am I daft in thinking is this Secret Santa supposed to be a Secret lol I didn't think you was supposed to tell the person you where buying for or have I got it all wrong :confused: :)

Well I figure it's a secret but obvious;y when they open the gift, it's not a secret anymore. Or are we not supposed to say who we are. Anyway I don't know who is my secret santa but am looking forward all the same and am going to wait until the 25th to open it... that's if I get anything at all :rolleyes: maybe a lump of coal!!! :!:

i didnt do secret santa this yea BAH HUMBUG:green:

But....some very very kind lady sent me a SECRET gift today and it made my day !

I have some good buddies on this geek site i do:hug:

AMb x

Latest posts

Back