*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got home yesterday I had recieved mine! It had lovely santa and snowman stamps on the envelope a lovely card with drawings on! I had a nice silver wrapping paper and ribbon! I got a new diary with pink, purple and glitter and a fun light up pen with cinderella on the top that lights up! It was from Michelle16, thank you hun, I love it! I've been searching to send you a pm, but it doesn't seem to be working for me!

I've went and brought mine yesterday and will be wrapping it and sending later today, so for those who still have not received yours...

It Could be You!!!!

Yay I got mine today!!! Thankyou Pippadoodle, I loooove my bronzing powders and gloss, it's fab-luscious! Thankyou! :hug:

Santas been today and brought me a lovely gift from NAIL FREAK, it was a pair of the fluffiest softest socks you can imagine and to top them off they had cute little doggys on the top of them and each sock has a bar of chocolate inside them mmm yummy, and a lovely card, i was knocked up by the postman to sign for the parcel so took it back up to bed with a cuppa to open up, i was so excited i ripped open the parcel and all this christmas confetti came out all over me and my bed lol, it was great it was like being a kid again so thankyou, thankyou so much for my great gift i love it, in fact you got it so right im wondering if you have been spying on me haha :Love:
thankyou again i just love it all :hug:

Oh yes in all that excitement i forgot to say i have posted my gift off today so for all the geeks that havent recieved theirs yet one is on the way to some one out there
IT COULD BE YOU

Santas been today and brought me a lovely gift from NAIL FREAK, it was a pair of the fluffiest softest socks you can imagine and to top them off they had cute little doggys on the top of them and each sock has a bar of chocolate inside them mmm yummy, and a lovely card, i was knocked up by the postman to sign for the parcel so took it back up to bed with a cuppa to open up, i was so excited i ripped open the parcel and all this christmas confetti came out all over me and my bed lol, it was great it was like being a kid again so thankyou, thankyou so much for my great gift i love it, in fact you got it so right im wondering if you have been spying on me haha :Love:

Awwww chick i'm so chuffed you like them, i just couldnt resist them!(i did look at the rubber dog poo but changed my mind :lol: ) they will keep your feet warm in the nippy weather!! enjoy!! and Merry Christmas!! xx:hug: :hug:

Were you now?!!! pmsl:lol:

lol *** newsflash***
loubylou got knocked up by the postman ..shes preggas omg !!! :eek: to the postman O-M-G :eek:

you know how quick gossip spreads hahahalol

lol *** newsflash***
loubylou got knocked up by the postman ..shes preggas omg !!! :eek: to the postman O-M-G :eek:

you know how quick gossip spreads hahahalol

LOL!!! :lol: xx

Haha no not literaly knocked up, the postman wouldnt be interested in my pussy he has his own called jess and he is second class anyway lol.
Thanks for not getting me the rubber dog poo i have plenty of the real stuff to clean up every day :hug:

flake06xmas006.jpg

I GOT MY SECRET SANTA GIFT TODAY!!!! YAYYYYYY!!! I think I made it pretty easy, since I went on and on about my likes being "THIS CHOCOLATE BY CADBURY CALLED FLAKE I LOVE THEM!!!!"

There were 4, I ate one on the way home:o
THANK YOU SARAH!!!!!!!!!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so excited I got my pressie this morning:D
My secret Santa was Jo (NoticeableNails) she gave me some lovely candles, a yummy chocolate Christmas tree and she even gave my old choco lab Tilly a bag of treats.
Thanks Jo xx:hug:

I would like to thank my secret santa who is still at the moment secret :) As they included a card but no name. I got a beautiful pink suede and diamonte pen case with a silver pen and pencil, I love it :hug: Thank you so much xxxxxxxx

i got my pressie from my secret santa this morning too woohoo. i got a bath bomb in the shape of a heart, and some bath salts, gonna be trying them out tonight, they smell lush.

thankyou tracy (nail fairy).

Sent off mine this morning, hope my receivee will receive it soon. xx:hug:

Guess my geek didn't get her pressie yet :cry:

My hubby sent it by air, so should be there before 2mths is up:lol:

And just like the rest of you.... I'm tormented with the wait.:irked:

CANADA POST, HURRY UP:!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:rolleyes: yeah and me.. I sent my secret pressie first day and there is still no reply to whether it got there! :rolleyes:

still no word if mine got there sent it 2 weeks ago!! hope it arrives soon!! x

Im so glad you like your pressie heather they do so many different types now so got you all of them, so went over buget a bit, but hey didn't relise hoe much postage would be till had wrapped it. sorry won't do it again.

I haven't had mine yet, but will be posting my secret santa tomorrow.

I did go over a budget a bit but hope my geek likes it.

your geek does ;)

thank you hunnio

the butterflies are v pretty and perfect to go in my salon :hug:
and the pink note pad is v cute

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back