*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted my pressie out on Monday, so hopefully my Secret Santa geek should have it by now - it went 1st class, but i suppose the post is a bit busy this time of year!!
I hope she likes it!!!!!

My pressie came this morning - from Bombini, its a lovely white choc cat from thorntons, and some choc raindeer....yummy!!!! Thanks so much hunxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

I am certain my geeks prezzie has gone missing,i posted two things on the same day,one was received on monday and i have still not heard from my geek,i only sent it first class,i bet i can't trace it can i ?

Should i send another ?

i dont know if my geek has had their gift yet???,,...... i payed extra for next day delivery on monday.... but they havent said anything as yet.......... and i cant pm them to see as it will defeat the object of it being secret and ruin the surprise!

Jess
xox

Right - mines all packages up now so my secret santa pressie reciever should get it by the end of the week!

Wow I must be lucky! My postman must be super speedy!
I got my lovely pink, fluffy, sparkley photo holder today.
Thank you
Theresa

I'll be posting out my prezzie today
:hug:

One lucky geek will be recieving their pressie very soon...x x x

Phew, panic over - my geek has pmd me to say that they have recieved their gift, so it wasnt lost after all - just took ages to arrive!!! So for all those concerned that their gifts havnt arrived yet then try not to worry - its taken this one almost 2 weeks and it was posted first class!!!:green:

not received anything yet....not saying this to moan or winge just to give who ever my secret Santa is the info....just in case they are sat wondering if i have received it but haven't bothered to post on this thread....when i get it i will deffo post on here.....xxx

not received anything yet....not saying this to moan or winge just to give who ever my secret Santa is the info....just in case they are sat wondering if i have received it but haven't bothered to post on this thread....when i get it i will deffo post on here.....xxx

Oh Angie, we can all see straight through this hint !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise

Same here!! x :hug:

I am a VERY LUCKY and spoiled rotten little geek.:green:

Today in the mail, received a gift from a lovely geek who isn't even my Santa.

Yvette (aka Glamnails) has sent me a great gift!!
A box of "Yorkshire Tea" of "Taylors of Harrogate" (guess I'll have to see what the difference is between brit tea and good old salada hahaha)
and a box/kit to make xmas chocolates!!! Can't wait to make them!!! And you can be sure I'll use the lil mould's that come with it to use them again and again and again. :green: :green:

THANKS SO VERY VERY MUCH!! You're a real treasure!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
xoxoxoxoxox

My pressie came this morning - from Bombini, its a lovely white choc cat from thorntons, and some choc raindeer....yummy!!!! Thanks so much hunxxxx:hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you like it :green:

Only posted it Monday !

Thought it would take about a week with the xmas post ! :hug:

Oh Angie, we can all see straight through this hint !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Marlise

you have me soooo wrong hun....this really was just because i felt for all those saying they were worried cos they had sent a gift and heard nothing....i just didn't want anyone to think i had received and not bothered to post.

I received my secret santa pressie today from Mrs.Clooney (tracey) thank you so much.

I received a lovely pink key ring/bag charm!

I am so excited now!

Still waiting to hear if my geek has had thier prezzie sent it out last tuseday! Hope it gets there soon! :) xxx

Hellooooo and Happpppy Holidays!

I received my Secret Santa gift yesterday.:hug: Thank you very much to whoever sent my cool socks with hippos and frogs!! Are we allowed to find out who sent them??? I sent my Secret Santa gift today and should be with the fellow geek tomorrow or next day!! :!:

Sorry I didn't think you would put who the gift was from since it was a Secret Santa?

So Samantha it was me! I'm only owning up since you said you liked them. Sorry I was getting a bit stuck going round in circles in Stirling last Monday.

Best Wishes for Christmas and New Year!:hug:

Sorry I didn't think you would put who the gift was from since it was a Secret Santa?

So Samantha it was me! I'm only owning up since you said you liked them. Sorry I was getting a bit stuck going round in circles in Stirling last Monday.

Best Wishes for Christmas and New Year!:hug:

Yehhh Tartan Geek - thank you so much, you are a love xoxox :hug: :hug:

Hi Geeks,
I received my lovely gift today from Orchideadele, it is a lovely lavender gift set, soap, bath and shower gel, and hand and body lotion and a lovely lilac face cloth..

thank u so much honey - its gorgeous..and all the way from Italy too!!:hug:

warm christmas wishes to all.xx

ps. i posted mine yesterday, so my wee secret santa gift should arrive soon..:eek:

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a City Link and Royal Mail card through the door today... Wonder what they are???? Royal Mail I will collect in the morning but City Link have not returned my call so I can change the delivery address to work.

xx

I am certain my geeks prezzie has gone missing,i posted two things on the same day,one was received on monday and i have still not heard from my geek,i only sent it first class,i bet i can't trace it can i ?
Hi Becki,

Received my diary / notebook last night ! Thank you very much :hug: :hug:

Marlise

Latest posts

Back