** The official Shrinking Violet Thread ** who's done it and all comments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Im booked on the S.V course on 17th April...Im based in Wiltshire, IF its easier for you to come to me ( I have a private tanning studio based at home) so you will be coming to my home address you are welcome. We can share Joys travelling expenses - may work out cheaper for you than by train to Lancashire. Ive got my mum coming as my model, but if you were to book we could then benefit from having the wrap done on one another....just a thought for you if it helps! Lyn x

Just to let you all know I don't my 1st client today (well one of girls in shop lol)

6.5 inches! Was so impressed it wasn't just quarter inches hear and there making me doubt my measuring. Gonna measure her tomorrow, hopefully the sharpie wont have washed off lol xxxxxxxxx

Just to let you all know I don't my 1st client today (well one of girls in shop lol)

6.5 inches! Was so impressed it wasn't just quarter inches hear and there making me doubt my measuring. Gonna measure her tomorrow, hopefully the sharpie wont have washed off lol xxxxxxxxx

Yay, just what I want to hear, can't wait to have my wrap done next week, I hope I'm not disappointed xxx

Woohoo ;) well done! Don't lose 'faith' ;) it's a fab product and DOES work amazingly well (as you've just witnessed yourself)

Keep us posted with her results after the 72 hours :) well done xxx

Does anyone know if they have a Ni rep or trainer? Would love to offer this treatment! So many great reviews.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

we do have an Irish Distributor The Beauty School Warrenpoint Newry :D

Does anyone know if they have a Ni rep or trainer? Would love to offer this treatment! So many great reviews.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

A few pages back, but the information was already here :)

Morning :)

Could anybody recommend a good heated blanket for using when doing SV treatments? x

Anyone have a telephone number for the company that distributes the shrinking violet. I have Facebook's them a message and can't find a telephone number. I'm interested in taking it on in my salon

Thank you

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek

0800 567 7235

I can't wait to do my training. Fingers crossed on 2nd of April!!! :D I've heard so many good things my clients are all excited!!! I had a choice either this or HD eyebrows but this one won!!! :D

Hi,
I've got a client who is desperate for SV after her baby. In my training I was told to wait 26 weeks after giving birth, but I was wondering how strict this was? Could I get her to sign a disclaimer?
Thanks!
Ami

A disclaimer will not stand up in court, and you could be justifiably accused of negligence if you knowingly carried out a treatment when your training tells you it's not ok to. You would also be dumped by your insurance company.

Can anybody at all, offer some advice on which heated blanket to get for SV wraps? :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Can anybody at all, offer some advice on which heated blanket to get for SV wraps? :)

Silent night from Argos :) xxx

Thank you xxx

Hi I can't wait to try this treatment! Just need to find someone in my area now........! X

I am based in Glasgow, I will be attending the training at the end of March. I would really like to have a wrap or two before then.Anybody on here near me ? Xx

Hi,
I've got a client who is desperate for SV after her baby. In my training I was told to wait 26 weeks after giving birth, but I was wondering how strict this was? Could I get her to sign a disclaimer?
Thanks!
Ami

Hi

I do sympathise with your client, however, after giving birth the body is going through so many changes and hormonal fluctuations it really wouldn't be advisable to have a sv wrap. I am sure when you explain this she will understand. Do you belong to the sv Facebook group? X

Hi

I do sympathise with your client, however, after giving birth the body is going through so many changes and hormonal fluctuations it really wouldn't be advisable to have a sv wrap. I am sure when you explain this she will understand. Do you belong to the sv Facebook group? X

I had a lady turn up for a treatment on Saturday despite having been sent all the contra indications which include having a baby. She had given birth two months prior and as disappointed she was I had to explain she just couldn't have it done. I'm not sure she was happy about it but there is a reason it's 26 weeks so I was unwillingly to do the treatment. I will now be ringing all people booked in aswell as sending the contra indications so that nothing like that happens again as it left me with a big gap I couldn't fill at short notice.

Anyone know of anywhere else in Lancashire for training, creative academy can't fit me on a course until May and didn't want to wait that long. Thanks x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back