*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie. Sorry but last week she really annoyed me by saying how she had been suffering from exhaustion. Pullease, they are all working equally hard and giving it their all but she gets a week off.

I have always felt that time out should put them automatically in the dance off. Harsh perhaps but that 'so just how I feel. There I've said it lol.

I agree MrsClooney. Patrick danced on with a brace on his arm and they all have injuries through the series. She's just trying to make sure she's staying at the top. Not fair IMO

I'm not a fan of hers but come on now, the girl fainted twice! It would've been silly to dance after that, it could've been a sign of something really serious! It's hardly the same as having a sore arm!

I'm not a fan of hers but come on now, the girl fainted twice! It would've been silly to dance after that, it could've been a sign of something really serious! It's hardly the same as having a sore arm!

I agree, just think she shouldn't have been allowed to just miss a week. Should have been in the dance off automatically or something

Contestants have missed a week in the past due to injuries. It can't be helped, I don't think they should be made to go in the dance off for that.

Also, she wouldn't have gone anyway; even if the public did put her in the bottom 2 the judges wouldn't have put her out over Mark or Fiona!

What's happened to the judges this week? Len was particularly grumpy, and all the dancers looked pretty miserable at the end.

Well, Len said they were going to have to get really picky at this late stage in the proceedings - and picky they certainly were!

Perhaps it's just me or maybe the choice of dances this week, but none of the dancers really 'Shone' in particular tonight. Close call, but I still have my favourites based on previous performances. I thought Ben's Charleston was cute but rather stiff and 'Wooden.' Mark HAS to get booted off this week, surely? :eek:

I wasn't a fan of the show last night... i think the judges were all being too strict. I love mark... but i do think he will be out today....:cry:

Just had confirmation that mark is joining the strictly tour along with Natalie and Ben. Hmmm don't know why the others haven't signed up yet?

I'd go just to see Ben really :)
Even if he wasn't dancing lol

I'd go just to see Ben really :)
Even if he wasn't dancing lol

Hahaha yeah preferably he'll get to do any dance that involves his top being off lol

Oh well, they just went in the wrong order, that's all. Mark to go next week!

Ben, himself, said he knew he was on borrowed time! He just pipped Mark to the post, that's all. His actual dancing was better than Mark's but, it seems, extra errors during the dance off were his downfall with the judges.

Hurrah daddy wooden top is gone. I do wish Christina would teach her partners to really dance as opposed to holding on to them and repeatedly doing all the work and dancing way over the top sexy around them. I know this week was different but I feel he's only got this far for bearing his boobs uhum I mean chest a little too often to distract from his rubbish dancing. Don't get me wrong I love a rugged rugby player, but I want to see dancing.

Oooooh sorry hormonal rant lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can't believe he's not perfect. He's deaf. Looks pretty perfect to me 😊

I can't believe he's not perfect. He's deaf. Looks pretty perfect to me 😊

Haha sorry MissyMuffin ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I've had an email to confirm the line up for the strictly tour and I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed with it.
The celebs are :-
Natalie Gumede
Abbey Clancy
Mark Benton
Susannah Reid
Ben Cohen
Deborah Meaden
Nicky Byrne (from last year!!)
Am gutted Ashley from hollyoaks isn't in the line up.

Well, what did we make of tonight, ladies? Foregone conclusion that Mark's out? The stars of tonight, for me, were Patrick, Abbey, Sophie and Susannah.

As a salsa girl i found abby uninspiring. In fact i can't pick a winner this year ... No one does it for me.

Latest posts

Back