***The 'Official' The Apprentice Thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to do Lord Sugar's Botox!

Haha and we were 'botox spotting' the girls... A few of them 'have'! X

Hi geeks

Do any of u watch this? A little birdy tells me week 4 will be on beauty which should make for interesting viewing...

Hi geeks

Do any of u watch this? A little birdy tells me week 4 will be on beauty which should make for interesting viewing...

Yea I watch it! I can't wait I saw a clip of them spray tanning and the spray tanning tube flung off lol...looks interesting! x x x

Lol! Me too! I think one of the girls works in skincare ranges so I reckon she might be pm but shes pm this week

Well, how funny was tonight's episode....
Just love the buying tasks.
Next week should be well worth a watch, looks like they will be doing beauty related tasks :biggrin:

Seriously would you let ANY of that lot give you a spraytan lol 

Gutted the scouse hottie went! Haha

should be a good one to watch :) xx

Oh no glad he went much prefer the Irish chap, maybe it's the accent lol x

Can't wait yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see next weeks one!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Love it! I wonder how they will crucify our industry next week? haha!

love Jim so i do, can't wait for next weeks will be hilarious i reckon!

I'm looking forward to the bitchfest on here & facebook during/after the show, just as much as the actual programme itself, lol

I just want to make it clear that I was the first person to declare love for Jim on this thread, so hands -off! HE IS MINE.

I just want to make it clear that I was the first person to declare love for Jim on this thread, so hands -off! HE IS MINE.

Lol lol like it  x

Nooooo, he's mine, I declared my lurve for him on facebook. Will fight you for him, lmao

Latest posts

Back