***The 'Official' The Apprentice Thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So undignified, Blue Rose.
We will let him choose. I am confident he will choose maturity and experience over youth and beauty.
(Can see this becoming a bitter battle!!)

Wooah jim is my fave at the mo too he's so I dunno, charming? Does anyone wish that Andrew stayed on abit longer?

Team: "what's the plan?"
Andrew: "don't worry about a plan!"

So undignified, Blue Rose.
We will let him choose. I am confident he will choose maturity and experience over youth and beauty.
(Can see this becoming a bitter battle!!)

Hehe, that would be me then :green: seeing as I have the big 4-0 coming up in September!

I win. Give up.:wink2:

jim's the irish guy yeah?

If so, hands off geeks, i got that one!

Could rant for ages about some of others (particularly females) but dont wanna put myself up for liable, so wont lol!

I think Jim could win actually, he's quietly confident and calm under pressure... I like x

I think Jim could win actually, he's quietly confident and calm under pressure... I like x

Don't you start Botox Boy! I'm having enough trouble with Blue Rose!

I love Jim, but I'm from Northern Ireland, so I'm biased!! Lol. Do all of you English geeks not think our accent is awful?! It makes me cringe lol.

Gutted Gavin went, he was hot hot hot!! Lol. Agree with a previous comment about Glenn (also very nice to look at!!) being this years Jamie.

The spray tanning for next week looks hilarious, can't wait for it!! Xx

Well I'm Scottish and our accent on tv makes me cringe lol Irish ones lovely 

Well I'm Scottish and our accent on tv makes me cringe lol Irish ones lovely 

Oh no, I think we sound really common!! And all that 'so we did' and 'so I am' malarkey makes me cringe even more!! Lmao!! Xx

Think we must just be used to the posh English voices on tv hehe, my best friend is from Bournemouth she sounds dead posh lol x

In tonights episode it says the candidates must set up beauty treatment businesses in Birmingham. Will be interesting to see what they come up with and the outcome!:rolleyes:

I cant wait to see this!!!! Think it will be brilliant, it will give us all a laugh if nothing else (after all this beauty therapy lark is soooooooooo easy eh? :rolleyes:)

oh dear, will probably make out that any body can do treatments any where, could prove a negative thing

Ooooh I CANNOT wait! Even the clip of the girl with the spray tan gun looks hilarious! I think it will be espcially funny as the apprentices view themselves as high level superiors so I think the girls will assume this task to be easy!

Erm no.....:lol:

My guess is we will all be shouting at the tv tonight!

Looked like they were going to set up a spray tan business

I can't wait for this! X

i'm sooo excited for this! haha! i hope they don't find it easy because i'm bloody not!!

Get your appointment books ready, might get everyone in the mood for a spray tan, or not :eek:. Here's hoping :lol:. Really looking forward to seeing it!

Latest posts

Back