***The 'Official' The Apprentice Thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really not happy how they keep talking about the profit margins!! Xx

Same!!
I'm hoping it's only us that is noticing it because we're looking for it?
And I really hope none of my clients are watching because if I get asked "so you can learn just like that" I will be tweeting lord Allan sugar immediately! Haha x

A massage in same room as hair! Pleeeaase

Sent from my HTC Desire

They are selling CND polishes!!!:eek:

I'm actually quite offended by tonight's episode!

I don't do spay tans but can you do them on the sper of the moment?
What about patch tests ? Exfoliation And deodorant / perfume with spray tans??

& That was waaaay to much marine masque she used! That lady's going to have cold feet for hours!!!

These massages look so uncomfortable!! No candles lit or anything lol.

Love how one of those guys bad to sit in the hairdressers chair getting an awkward massage while watching his mate lay back comfortably enjoying himself haha x

Spray tans-
To be honest I suppose you could do I always recommend patch tests but never done one before the problem is what they're wearing at the time I.e perfume and moisturizer and if they had shaved that morning or somthing they'd get speckley legs x

So happy to see lava shells on there, was that cnd products and does anyone know what tan that was. i expect a barage of oh you must be loaded, no mention insurance,rent,rates etc etc etc!

At least we still get to lust after Jim for another week, so we do :biggrin:

i don't get on with lava shells at all!! that tan was Xen tan!!

I'm actually quite offended by tonight's episode!

I am very offended!

Silly girl: oh I forgot to turn the spray tan machine on!

And I panicked about them saying all the prices, made me feel a bit sick. The massages were awful. No one would ever go back lol. Susie annoys me big time

Grr really cross, just wana go shake them up :(

Which tan was it??

It was xen tan Hun x

Just watched The Apprentice, great. Does anybody know what spray tan they used on the show? I'm looking to set up my own spray tan business.

Thanks :) was typing that while my answer was being posted haha x

Lol I thought it didn't show a true picture of us there was no mention of licences, insurance, rates, rent etc the right person went though x

It was xen tan check out the official apprentice thread x

wayyyy cnd products!!!!:biggrin:

do you think contra indications was ever mentioned?

Didn't look like it! Didn't get to see any of the training x

Uurghh no consultation, no insurance, no qualifications, hair and massage in the same room, learning to do a massage routine in one day! Soooo many things all wrong!

Latest posts

Back