The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
either of the groups to go tonight. I think that Louis chooses such odd songs for Eton road, although I have to say I enjoyed Can you feel the Love Tonight.

I can see Ray singing in the West End, he just performs his little socks off (even if he does remind me of Pugsley off the Addams Family!!!)

Haha I found this pic!!! LOL

I see what your sayng now! PMSL :lol:

Attachments

• rayxfactor2.jpg
    rayxfactor2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
Haha I found this pic!!! LOL

I see what your sayng now! PMSL :lol:

Ooh no that's Eddie Munster, and Jackie you are right that IS who I meant - wrong scarey family! But you can see the resemblance!

haha, oh right, well I wouldnt know the difference between the 2.. but I saw the 'scary' costume and thought that must be him..

yes there is a resemblance defo! LOL :lol:

haha, oh right, well I wouldnt know the difference between the 2.. but I saw the 'scary' costume and thought that must be him..

yes there is a resemblance defo! LOL :lol:

Sadly as Jackie so lovingly points out :lol: I AM old enough to know them both! :rolleyes:

Wow Leona is just amazing, where does such a little thing get such a big voice?

Still not sure if I like Ben's choir thing!

I liked Ray, and he sure did it his way!

McDonuts have to go but I bet they flipping don't!

I think Ronald McDonald has a better singing voice than the two brothers.

Ive gone off Ben a bit seems to me as though hes develpoed a bit of an attitude, loved Ray tonite though thought he was wicked an Leona, was as fab as always!! The mcdonalds must go surely. I have got a sneaky £1 on Ben to go though!!

and the McDonuts are leaving the building ... at last!

sorry to see the Mac Donalds go.

Ray should have went he is mince:D

Can't say I am surprised at the result, but won't have any reason to watch it now. Ok so Leona the Moaner tries an R&B version of Barry Manilow, like that was a hard song for her. As for the Plastic Princess Diva, there is just something false about her. She comes across as this shy, coy and timid singer, but I doubt anyone who can sing like she does is as shy as she makes out.

Of the other two, Ben did good tonight and no matter what some might say about his voice he was taking a big risk doing an acapella (sp?) version of a Queen song. Ray was just predictable and in my opion should have gone ages ago.

Sorry Martigirl but the McDonuts have been long overdue!

Can't say I am surprised at the result, but won't have any reason to watch it now. Ok so Leona the Moaner tries an R&B version of Barry Manilow, like that was a hard song for her. As for the Plastic Princess Diva, there is just something false about her. She comes across as this shy, coy and timid singer, but I doubt anyone who can sing like she does is as shy as she makes out.

Of the other two, Ben did good tonight and no matter what some might say about his voice he was taking a big risk doing an acapella (sp?) version of a Queen song. Ray was just predictable and in my opion should have gone ages ago.

So glad someone else is coming from the same place as myself about Leona, she is an excellent singer but just something about her seems false.

The Mac Donalds were not by any means the best singers however they were amazingly strong young men to put up with Simon's nastiness week after week. That was my reason for liking them and voting for them:D

I think all of them with perhaps the exception of the Unconventionals (out week 1) all of them should have some sort of career after X-Factor. I think its a given that anyone reaching the live shows will be snapped up by some outfit or person. If you look at last year both Andy and Shane have good followings now with Andy released his second album recently. Brenda is in the West End doing Chicago.....even Chico is working for a childrens tv show I think.

I think all of them with perhaps the exception of the Unconventionals (out week 1) all of them should have some sort of career after X-Factor. I think its a given that anyone reaching the live shows will be snapped up by some outfit or person. If you look at last year both Andy and Shane have good followings now with Andy released his second album recently. Brenda is in the West End doing Chicago.....even Chico is working for a childrens tv show I think.

And DARIUS is a big, rememberable name... do you remember him?? LOL

and the McDonuts are leaving the building ... at last!

I agree, they were so mediocre just did't get them at all.

Leona and Ray shone the most last night IMO

Now who will win?

I think and hope Leona will

Funny isn't it how we all see (and hear) things so differently.

I cannot stand Leona, to me she has one of those quivery over emotional sort of voices that to sounds as though she is in pain. She is a very pretty girl but to me she has the personality of a baked bean.

well when you have to listen to my younger daughter with her headphones on caterwauling Mariah Carey at full blast whilst you're trying to have a soak in the bath, trust me Leona sounds like music from the gods!!!!!! But i do agree that she doesn't have much onstage presence, but maybe that will grow as she gets older!

Thank God the brothers went, long long overdue IMO.

Leona had me in tears, she is just fantastic, and I agree with what Tamzin Outhwaite said that Leona is the strongest contestant the X Factor has ever had.

Ray was fab, when he sang my way, boy was that from the heart.

Not sure about Ben, he does have talent, but I am a bit Bored of him now.

Funny isn't it how we all see (and hear) things so differently.

I cannot stand Leona, to me she has one of those quivery over emotional sort of voices that to sounds as though she is in pain. She is a very pretty girl but to me she has the personality of a baked bean.

I'm with you Adele, have loved Ray from the start and Eton Road but Leona? Will she win because every body has been brainwashed into it?

Love Scooby x

I don't think much of Leona to be honest. She has a great voice but is a bit like a wilting violet - her bewilderment at getting so far in the competition isn't false.. I'm a bit bewildered too how she got so far!!!

She certainly doesn't have the X factor!

Now Ben - wow! That Queen song he did really did show raw musical talent - but is that enough? I think he will find it very hard to beat that performance as he really did excel himself.

I like Ray, he's a fellow scouser... but is very cheesy in my opinion. I also love Frank Sinatra so was pleased with his song. He has the added advantage of being familiar with the stage/cameras etc from a very young age, and takes to centre stage with ease. Scousers are always popular on telly :lol:

I am glad the MacDonald brothers have gone - only the dark haired one was any good in my opinion.

To be honest, none of them really have the X factor and as much as I love the show.... I much prefer the losers who go on stage and CAN'T sing - now that is comedy! Filtering out the freaks and the delusionals is the best bit for me!

Has anyone voted which nutter to bring back? I think the foul mouthed woman was amusing... however, I think they are totally exploiting the general public in this instance. It's not fair... although again, it gets the ratings in.

Latest posts

Back