The significance of your user name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both my husband and myself call each other Oey as a nick name that stuck from when we were on holiday in Kos.

When ever I need to register a user name or nick name for something then oey is always the easiest for me to remember.

My mates actually call me squirrel

my best mate calls me squirrel, after 20 years I still don't know why!

grafx from my love of all things arty and gal cause I'm a girl, well female.

MINE IS MY BUSINESS NAME

POSH - PAWS MEANING HANDS OR FEET :lol:

mines my nickname from when i was a kid x

Very boring; just short for Sally. Everyone calls me Sals, except one friend who calls me Annie!:eek:

Mine is from when i was little. My dad used to call me Cobweb Deb. so i thought i would use that.

:green:

Mines my first name & the year I was born!!! Safe bet, easy to remember lol!! :)

Mine is a shortened version of my real name - Yvette..... Those close to me call me Vetty or the Vetster!!

Brandywine is the name of the letter font I use on my leaflets etc. Its superposed to look like fairy writing and my name (Faye) means fairy in French.

Same as me Teri, hence Gillian W.Makes me sound all formal.

If i was going to name myself by something i get called regularly or have been called in the past it would be Gilly Willy (friends),Fanny Fanacapan (my mum),bod (college friends after that little cartoon character) or MUUUUUM which i get shouted at me everyday.

Mine is from my salon name and my nickname.
Glitzy is from Glitz ( The shop already had a name when I took over ) and Tilly because when I do my signature it looks like Tilly.

Mine is from when i was little. My dad used to call me Cobweb Deb. so i thought i would use that.

:green:

Your dad called you Cobweb deb:lol: that made me really giggle aren't dads funny hey
:hug: cool name

Well, mine is because I love the Matrix movies and I love nails so the name Ms. Matrix just seemed to fit. It's also my display name on myspace.

I chose sugarbabe because I love sugaring, and it just seemed appropriate. My closest friends call me Susie-woo (which is a little embarrassing since I'm pushing 40!) and my dad calls me Suzelle. Hubby calls me Susan which just sounds so grown up, and not like me at all. :)

Many years ago there was a programme about a brilliant scottish philisopher who lived in Govan, Glasgow. He was called Rab C Nesbitt!!! :lol::rolleyes:
He always called his wife Mary by the name Marydoll!!! (brilliantly played by Elaine C Smith)......all the guys at my work then added doll onto every females name they knew so I became Izzidoll!!!!

So when I needed a user Id it just had to be Izzidoll!!!
Note :It should always be said loudly in a scottish accent with the emphasis on Doll!!! :lol:

Amber (minkus) chose mine cos i am always in bed !!...:lol: x

When i joined it was just the nail forum, and as i was training in nails i was really eager to learn, and hence eager beaver was born.:green:

mine is my nickname which came about because everyone liked to have a snuggle with me even the cats - so hence snugglepuss. Now though I get "The Snuggly One" and most of all "Snuggs" - which is pretty cool as in Newquay (a little town in the South West England for our overseas friends) there is a clothing company with the name "Snugg" :green:

When I first joined and didn't realise quite what I was doing I registered using my initials and surname.

However after while I fancied a change.

My beautiful sister died a few years ago, shortly after I bought both my Mum and myself a little Ty Bear called Hope.

Last year a friend of mine after loosing 2 babies was told that she would be unlikely to fall pregnant again, and something made me feel like I should loan her my Hope Bear. Shortly after she found out she was pregnant and is now a very proud Mummy, and I have my Hope back.

So there you go, that is where Hope came from.

my username is my real name

although most people call me chan

i am usually only called chantell simone when i am in trouble

but now i am thinking i would like to change my username to my business name

Latest posts

Back