The significance of your user name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chameleon

Reaction score
When you "finally arrived" on salon geek...yes my life was insignificant before i found it!:eek:,what brought you to choose your user names??

I often wonder this and learn peoples actual names but it would be nice to know the reasons behind your user name!

My husband already registerd myself and he put my user name on here i had no say in the matter:eek::green:....god knows im no guru,i just live ,breath anddie for my job with a passion:!:

Id like to know other peoples stories for thier user names:)

Mine is my business name Scratchers nail bar xx

My story is obviously really boring.

Call me thick but when I joined I thought a user name was your name, so I put my name:rolleyes:.

Often thought about changing it though and then thought naa!! everyone knows me as Teri the boring one now.

Teri x:hug:

My story is obviously really boring.

Call me thick but when I joined I thought a user name was your name, so I put my name:rolleyes:.

Often thought about changing it though and then thought naa!! everyone knows me as Teri the boring one now.

Teri x:hug:

Same as me Teri, hence Gillian W.Makes me sound all formal.

For years i have been called pipsqueak or (hipscreak from some mates) :lol:

Most of the time i get called pip or pips so i stick to using those names when joining any group :green:

I chose littlepinkfairy beacause I'm a short-arse and i love girly things like fairies and butterflies and pink and sparkly things.

Simple as that!
xx:hug:xx

I nicked mine from my mum's email address! I just liked it.

Mine is my business name
Rubys Nailz & Beauty Studio

Rubyx

When i joined i just picked my dogs name as i was so eager to register on the site i thought i could change it later but found that you cant or can you?? as i hate it! xx

mine was my nickname when i was a teenager . all the boy's used to call me it :green:
the only other nickname I had was emma sausage !!
but it doesnt have the same ring to it,

I am sure I have been called plenty more names too, but none appropriate to put as a username :)

Mine is made up partly of my nickname Lelli which I have always been called and then my mate cb started to call me Lellipop hence the user name.

Mine is my business name - Pure Beauty. :green:

Mine comes from a love of all things Gerry Anderson - Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and of course Joe 90.

Didn't want to call myself Captain Scarlet so went for Joe 90, although I have to say having put on two stone in the last couple of years, I may need to change my name by Geek Poll to Thunderbird!

glynis ( peter pan ) chose mine!!

though jac extreme did try to change it to locust bottom!!!

well mine is as simple as they come lol

my name!!!!

how original!!!

but its me

Mines just what I started to be called at school as my nickname.
It's my initials, although concerning thing is I think its the make of a fridge!!

My name is what I have been called since I was a little girlie

My first name is 'Faye' and my middle name is 'Charlotte', my dad used to call me 'fificharlie - flower pot' - lol, so thats where mine comes from!

My mates actually call me squirrel :lol::green: purely because of a stupid face I pull that makes me look like a squirrel!! x

Mine is not that interesting....its my names the other way round, my real name is Lee Toni but I prefer Toni Lee!!
I joined a singles site :)rolleyes:) at around the same time and I thought if I registered myself under my middle name shoud anyone recognise me in the " real world" they would call me toni, and I would imediatley know how they knew me!! How silly am i?!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mine is my nickname i was given it at about 14

quite dull really

glynis ( peter pan ) chose mine!!

though jac extreme did try to change it to locust bottom!!!
I did manage to change it for a while, with the help of some geekmolin donations..lol:twisted:

mine is from my buisness name and the shortened version of my actual name which is jacqueline, but no one calls me that, I wouln't know who they were talking to if they did.

Latest posts

Back