The worst Celeb nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know the names in footballers wives but would have loved to have seen a 'close up' of the brides nails...there looked to be something interesting goin on on them but not sure what! Hope one of the nails mags picks up on this and gets a shot in their next issue?

TracyUK said:
i dont know the names in footballers wives but would have loved to have seen a 'close up' of the brides nails...there looked to be something interesting goin on on them but not sure what! Hope one of the nails mags picks up on this and gets a shot in their next issue?

They did hun they were in OK (i think it was that one lol) the other week if i still got pic i will post it

if they did i dont know how i missed it cos i get 'all' the mags ...will have a check back through them :) let me know if you find it please

Dur sorry i read your post wrong....i thought you meant in the 'nails' mags..i dont get 'OK' lol

:cry: I can't see the pics :cry:

They have red crosses instead.

luv Sarah x

LayStar said:
Loved 'Tanya' scratching a 'T' into the guy's butt though!! pmsl :lol: miiiaaaw!

xxlaylaxx

HI

I thought that was great dont you think its getting a bit prornoified if ya know what i mean whew!!!!!!!!!! :o

I think its fantastic that extensions are getting so much tv coverage even if it is digging into a blokes ass on footballers wives- secretly thou- isnt that a good enuff reason to have em done for purposes like that? cmon! we've all thought it!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back