this is weird

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
im sat here on my own at the pc, and all im getting is smells of perfume, and its not just one perfume, it 2 or 3, then getting the feeling someone is watching me - i dont like it at all.

anyone else get this -

its bloody spooky - i wouldn care but the perfume is loverly

what a spooky coincidence with this thread :eek::eek::eek:
:confused::eek:are we connected in some way>???
i just jumped out of bed with a sneezing fit and smelling some weird perfume smell!.

Sounds like you have a spirit in your house. Do you recognise the perfume as being one that was worn by someone close who has passed over? xxx

Sounds like you have a spirit in your house. Do you recognise the perfume as being one that was worn by someone close who has passed over? xxx

Apparently the area i live in is known to be a bit haunted and has history..it is said that the area that the houses are built on used to be a roman burial ground and there was a monastery here many centuries ago..been a good few weird things went on since moving into the house 6 yrs ago.... the smell was a kind of spicy\peppery scent a bit like hypercium ..had me sneezing for England..but i do find it a comfort.

Last edited:
I often smell perfume in the house and its not the smell of mine but that of my late mums.
At first i was spooked by it but now i find it a comfort.

Infact it was only yesterday while sat out chatting with friends over a glass of wine i smelt it again and i got a funny look of my friends when i said "hi mum, come to join us"? :lol:

I have that experience all of the time. It's sometime my mom, dad or mother in law.
I agree, it's very comforting!

Kathleen

I often smell perfume in the house and its not the smell of mine but that of my late mums.
At first i was spooked by it but now i find it a comfort.

Infact it was only yesterday while sat out chatting with friends over a glass of wine i smelt it again and i got a funny look of my friends when i said "hi mum, come to join us"? :lol:

Happens to me all the time when i go to see mum back home in scotland but mine is my dad's aftershave...i always smell old spice and always say "well hello there dad" ..mum usually just shakes her head because she can't smell it:lol:

It's pipe smoke i smell, a psychic once told me it was my papa checking up on me.

The weird thing is i can see the smoke as well always in my livingroom, i kept thinking something was on fire and Kevin thought i was going nuts. When the psychic told me it was my papa i was well chuffed.

Saved me a fortune on a new TV :lol:

I just got a chill reading this im a firm believer in spirits

yes so am i ..it's even weirder when your spiritual

Not weird at all G ... I once sensed a hand resting on my shoulder, and turned around to find no one there. I'm a believer.

Its spirit G...take comfort from it and dont be afraid....you're very lucky to get it!:)

My cat still comes around to rub up against the back of my leg! I'm sure she'll be waiting for me when I cross over and I hope, like Doreen Virtue says, it's standing room only! love, kelly

It's pipe smoke i smell, a psychic once told me it was my papa checking up on me.

Me and my mum smell pipe smoke sometimes too. She's told me it's the one her grandad (my great grandad) used to smoke. He died before I was born but it's nice to know he's keeping an eye on us.
My cat weirds me out sometimes though. He can be sat on the sofa then get up and be fixed on something in the room and start meowing at it and there's nothing there.

Cats are meant to be able to see spirits!

My mum gets freaked out by the thought of spirits and she takes comfort from the fact that the cat doesn't see anything so there must be nothing there idea!

I had a weird thing happen tonight. It is freezing cold here at the moment and the wind is bitterly cold. Anywho, tonight at work I was walking across the oval and all of a sudden I got a warm breeze on my face. Then 2 seconds later it was the bitterly cold wind again. I was with another lady from work and said to her that someone was trying to get my attention.

I get it all the time where I live,my spirit even hides things..I have seen shadows but never more than that, but 3 people have seen an old man standing behind me while I was on web cam. I know he wont hurt me, tho I have no idea who it is ..x

I like this thread as i now know i'm not the only one....i like having them around me ,it makes me feel safe and they are always there and around you ,protecting you,guiding you or just simply wanting you to know that you haven't forgotton them.:)

I'm enjoying reading this thread as i now know i am not the only one that things happen to

Latest posts

Back