This is what I turned up to yesterday :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I showed these to my boyfriend and even he said 'holy god, that's some mess!'
I still can't believe any therapist worth their salt would let a client walk out looking like that, AND ask them to pay for it!!! Now I'm thinking I shouldnt be quite so hard on myself with my EE!
PP, awesome new set. Wish I was at your standard. Well done for making them look fabulous! Xx

I showed these to my boyfriend and even he said 'holy god, that's some mess!'
I still can't believe any therapist worth their salt would let a client walk out looking like that, AND ask them to pay for it!!! Now I'm thinking I shouldnt be quite so hard on myself with my EE!
PP, awesome new set. Wish I was at your standard. Well done for making them look fabulous! Xx

my boyfriend almost gagged when i showed him.

i still want to perfect some styles and techniques x but Im getting there x

Sent from my GT-S5670 using SalonGeek

her eyelids actually look red and sore too where lashes obviously too heavy and pulling down .. they need reporting, its a disgrace how they can get away with it

I actually had to check where you lived, they look just like my lashes did the last time I had them done, she actually told me she uses clusters half way through!! I felt like such a pleb!

And then to add insult to injury one of my usual clients for cluster lashes turned up with some even worse than mine!!
They took forever to get off and my lashes are now shot, but my own fault as I knew better.

Poor girl and well done you for sorting them out, they must have been agony, mine were I felt like I was getting poked in the eye whilst having weights attached to them.

I would deff use you for mine if I lived near you!!

Oh I was going to see if u can do mine but I'm in London when I go to see my other half family will defo book x

just give me a shout. happy to do it xxx

I can not believe a professional has sent someone home with lashes that look so bad.

I am no expert but they are shocking.

Your lashes look great.

Ive seen similar and also charged at £30...

It looks like she has had them put on and they have been there some time as they look as though they have grown up a lot.

I am a cluster hater if I am honest, they seem to damage the lashes far to much in comparison to indivduals.

I did go to a girl last years as she was advertising individual lashes, sat down and she shows me clusters. I said they arent individuals they are clusters/flares to which she looked at me like I was nuts. I left sharpesh

It looks like she has had them put on and they have been there some time as they look as though they have grown up a lot.

I am a cluster hater if I am honest, they seem to damage the lashes far to much in comparison to indivduals.

I did go to a girl last years as she was advertising individual lashes, sat down and she shows me clusters. I said they arent individuals they are clusters/flares to which she looked at me like I was nuts. I left sharpesh

Well to be fair to the girl, cluster lashes are called individual lashes. Confusing I know but the cluster lashes I have (salon system) have individual lashes written in big letters on the box.
Unfortunately, those lashes aren't the worst I've seen. The result of untrained techs or poor training I'm afraid.

nope. she had them on a week. they were simply placed terribly on the lash x

I am brand new to ee urs looked great the others were horrid lol poor girl she must have been so pleased when u had finished xxxx

I am brand new to ee urs looked great the others were horrid lol poor girl she must have been so pleased when u had finished xxxx

she was.yeah. id have been.devastated looking like the before.picture xxx

You have done such an amazing job! Its so frustrating trying to get eyelash extensions off let alone when they are like that. I'm just curious to know the length and curl of the eyelash extensions you use?

...Girl U really rock those Lashes... FAB job..

You have done such an amazing job! Its so frustrating trying to get eyelash extensions off let alone when they are like that. I'm just curious to know the length and curl of the eyelash extensions you use?

I use various lengths and lashes. Do u want to know for this particular set? I can go check xxx

OMG!!

I don't do EE but want to one day and I'm thinking there should be some sort of standard, like a hygiene person inspecting a restaurant.

I mean there is so much glue going on that im surprised they didn't glue her lids shut! And if they are that c**p at placing lashes then tweezers could have gone in her eye and blinded the poor thing!

My boyfriends sister has just done EE training, I'm going to show her this, she'll be shocked too!

The therapist that did it should be reported, shame she can't be 'struck off'!

Ok so I speak to client.... She has had semi permanent individual lashes put on. She doesnt like them but they were £30 so cant complain!!!! Could I take them off and do her a new set. NO PROBLEM.

This is what I turned up too???

I had to share. Im still in shock!

OMG poor girl!!! Clusters and what looks like half a pint of glue!!!!!

OMG !!!
What a difference!!! Great Job!!
I'm shocked that people, meaning therapists, still take money for work like this. Ridiculous! I guess it is what you pay for. DO NOT UNDERVALUE YOURSELF AND CHARGE MORE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE GREAT AT WHAT YOU DO!!! That is my motto :)

Latest posts

Back