This is what I turned up to yesterday :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Ok so I speak to client.... She has had semi permanent individual lashes put on. She doesnt like them but they were £30 so cant complain!!!! Could I take them off and do her a new set. NO PROBLEM.

This is what I turned up too???

I had to share. Im still in shock!

Attachments

• P1020850.jpg
    P1020850.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 2,780
did you take a pic of her new ones?

Yeah. here. Done the best I could :(

Attachments

• Kate Lashes.jpg
    Kate Lashes.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 2,571
omg what a difference, your lashes are really good, did she not complain to whoever done her first set cause if mine looked like that id be right back,

omg what a difference, your lashes are really good, did she not complain to whoever done her first set cause if mine looked like that id be right back,

Im not sure.... She was rather upset. It took me an hour to get them off. She was left with battered lashes bless her. She was happy with the ones I did but they would have been better if the salon she went to hadnt messed them up so bad in the first place. I felt so sorry for her x

Oh my!! Im not a lash proffessional but if i had these done I would be mortified :o
I bet she was really pleased with you for sorting them out!! Great job- huge difference :D

I am new to EE's and still practicing and learning, but I would say it's clear the person who put those on has never been on a course in her life!

Your 'after' look fantastic. Bet she was chuffed to pieces! x

oh my word! that is dreadful! poor woman! you did a great job .. bet she was glad to finally find someone that knows what there doing!! lol

Christ almighty...thatb is appauling!! I am no eyelash expert...and my skills with lashes stops at tinting and perming...but I know how extensions are meant to look. And my goodness. Gob smacked.

Your 'repair' is beautiful. Be proud...xx

What a great job you've done! I bet she was upset with the previous set, they look really bad.

OMG, the first picture looked terrible poor lady, I would of compained to them if those were my lashes. You did a great job putting them right (in second picture). The other person that did them, doesn't like she has been trained at all, I'm no lashes expert but I know they don't look good at all. Well done you hunny.

Ok so I speak to client.... She has had semi permanent individual lashes put on. She doesnt like them but they were £30 so cant complain!!!! Could I take them off and do her a new set. NO PROBLEM.

This is what I turned up too???

I had to share. Im still in shock!

Well done girl you did a great job on these. I bet she was thrilled with the results.

Were they meant to be semi's they look like clusters/express gone very wrong! x

How long had she had them in before she came to you?

Even when I did my first set they were never this bad.....this was awful! :(

lol, I thought the ones I had to fix were bad, but yes, you win the prize for the grossest lashes and for having the patience to fix them! :| poor woman :sad:

Luckily I knew the woman I had to fix so I could use swear words!

Well done girl you did a great job on these. I bet she was thrilled with the results.

Were they meant to be semi's they look like clusters/express gone very wrong! x

How long had she had them in before she came to you?

Even when I did my first set they were never this bad.....this was awful! :(

I thought they looked like clusters/express too? OMG that is just horrendous, obviously never showed the client the finished look. How could they do that and let her leave with such bad lashes. I'm not great at doing extensions but OMG I'm now feeling I should stick with them as my 1st sets were never that bad. Well done PP, they are gorgeous hun, thank god she had you to do such a great job with them, massive difference. :D

Jeez that's terrible. Is that just so much glue on the lashes? And they do look like cluster too... just trying to work out why they are that bad, and what the therapist must have done!

The after is gorgeous, I hope you were pleased!

O.M.G!!! I trained in lashes with my college i am not at all perfect but christ even i couldnt make a mess like that :O. The lashes you did were brilliant i bet she was super happy to of found a competant therapist. Well done hunny x

I can't beleive that Im in shock they look so weird :S! Are they clusters?

I love the after ones though good job! Mine are still on and going strong hehe! xx

Worst set of Lashes I've ever seen.. !! You did a great job fixing them!

There are a lot of cowboys there... I get a quite a lot of new client wanting to sort out their lashes.
You get what you pay for, that's why I'm not cheap and still have lot's of client willing to pay for perfect set of lashes.
A lot of people thinks that eyelash extensions damages natural lashes.
This is not true. It takes eyelash technician to do a good job and client to look after them properly.
I still have clients from the time I've started offering eyelash extensions and my clients still have their natural lashes healthy and growing...

My english sucks, I know :)

Latest posts

Back