Thought id share a bizarre update

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admire you for not panicking.
Don't let this go any further. Document it and report it to the police.
This isn't to do with not waxing men, or cross-dressers.

That's just plain weird! Guys like that risk giving genuine trans clients a bad name too. He's definitely crossed the line into plain harrassment now; I agree with what other people has said in that this should be a police matter if he persists any further.

He probably has seen me around before as we live in a small village, i know of him. just that he owns a lot of land and is a farmer. hes about 30 so he wouldnt of been in school with me. He is a friend of a Lord in my area also. And his dad is a copper.

Really? Tell his dad then lol! X

if he turned up at your house id log a complaint with the police, just so they know about him because its very weird him turning up to your personal space hun.

He really does sound like a stalker/scarey person and if I was you I would certainly be documenting any contact he has made so far and any furhter contact he makes.

On a serious note, he knows where you liver and your phone number, I would telephone the police, I am sure they would be helpful, if only to give advise and log the issue, then if he becomes more persistent you will already have an incident number.

Unfortunately, we really don't the lengths some people will go to.

I really don't mean to worry you but I think your situation has gone past funny and you need to look after yourself.

Good luck!! x x x

I 100% agree with this post!!
This is just creepy now, maybe just give the police a ring just so its on the system... As said above we just dont know the lengths some prople will go x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Crikey, I feel worried for you from reading this! Perhaps keep a camera next to the door and get a snapshot if him next time he tries to be smarmy about things! Probably best to keep a diary tho and do report it. What a very immature man! Be safe x

Gosh! that does not sound normal.

You get some odd people out there. I had someone asking ones if I did makeup ( I don't) I replied saying no and if it was for wedding make up I could recommend some one for them.
To cut a long story short I keep getting messages every few days saying thing like " is it so wrong for a man to want make up lessons" NO it dont think it is but this person took it to far and this went on for months, I ignored him but he kept on and on, till one day my OH had to phone him to tell him to stop, not heard anything since.

Good luck.

Gosh! that does not sound normal.

You get some odd people out there. I had someone asking ones if I did makeup ( I don't) I replied saying no and if it was for wedding make up I could recommend some one for them.
To cut a long story short I keep getting messages every few days saying thing like " is it so wrong for a man to want make up lessons" NO it dont think it is but this person took it to far and this went on for months, I ignored him but he kept on and on, till one day my OH had to phone him to tell him to stop, not heard anything since.

Good luck.

Yes, that's harassment again... there's nothing wrong for a man or a transgender client to want make-up lessons... but it's another thing completely not to take no for an answer.

What an oddball, I would report it just incase xx

If he contacts you (tel or personally) again tell him you do not wish him to contact you anymore and if he does you will report him to the police for harassment. My oh is a copper and that's his advice. You must make it clear to him that you do not wish him to contact you again. That will be your proof for the police. If he still does you really should report him and police will sort him out. Be firm- he's clearly a stalker!

I find this so weird. Why would he take the time to do this? Everyone lives busy lives these days and he takes the time to dress up as a woman and show up at your door. Very strange. If this happened to me I would be quite worried.
Don't mean to worry you, but you never know these days there are so many weirdos out there. If you hear from him again, I would definately report him to the police.
Let us know if you hear from him again.

While some elements of this story are mildly amusing, I agree that he is definitely crossed the line to harassment now.

Hey, I have to slightly disagree with sunshineinme, I would report it now, as he has taken the step to turning up at your home.
You are at risk as a lone female working evenings, and your local police should know now, not if he takes further steps.
They need to be aware of as much detail as they can should the worst happen x

Please put your safety first.

You will probably find you are not the first he has harassed x
Make yourself the last hun

I'm shocked @ reading that heard and encounter some odd s**t in my time but that would have really freaked me out! Feel he's making a point but really not the way to go about it!!!!!x

I don't care if he's a landowner, who his friends are or who his Dad is, you need to get it on record with the police just in case, like someone else said, so you have a reference number and if you have to call 999 they will already know the background.

Even if he doesn't harm you physically, you don't need the psychological and emotional upset.

Latest posts

Back