Throws/blankets on couch for summer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allyballybee

Reaction score
We normally use duvets on the treatment couch, which are lovely and go down a treat but feel a bit too warm for summer. Looking for a nice sort of throw maybe purple colour.

Any ideas or suggestion where I could get this would be much appreciated!

Thanks

hiya, hows about getting cream throws and getting afew purple washing machine dyes, easy:)

Hi
I have a lilac & white treatment room, and I use puple/lilac blankets and fleece blankets, I have bought them from all different places over the years; asda, tesco, savercenter, marks and spencer, markets, & the range, (to name a few)
They always go down a treat especially the fleecey blanket, just keep your eyes open wherever you go, puple/lilac blankets are quite easy to find.
Love Emma x:hug:x

I was in Primark in Lakeside today. They have some lovely light fleecy type throws/blankets in various colours and patterns. I bought a lovely pink n white checked for £3.

matalan have some beautiful throws.
I use chenille, no tassels.

I get all mine from Dunelm Mill for about £10 each, everyone clients, colleagues and friends always say how lovely and luxurious they are

Hth

I got a lovely fleecey throw from woolworths when they were open but ikea do have some lovely blankets & very reasonably priced,

Thanks guys!

I will try all those places. :)

Primark are doing purple/mauve fleece ones, a good size for £8.I bought one today :)

I get all mine from Dunelm Mill for about £10 each, everyone clients, colleagues and friends always say how lovely and luxurious they are

Hth

I LOVED THAT SHOP :cry:
I used to live near Cov and then moved back to London and there isn't one here. At least I can shop online but it's not quite the same :cry: xxx

Primark are doing purple/mauve fleece ones, a good size for £8.I bought one today :)

I have some fleeces from Primark too, they're great, clients always comment on how nice they are! :hug:

Latest posts

Back