Today cancer stole my mother

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslady

Reaction score
Geeks today my mum died on her birthday. 6 weeks ago I gave birth to her grandson. She was only diagnosed with advanced cancer and 3 months to live on Friday - and 4 days later she's gone.

I don't know what to do. I don't know how to feel. My mum was my life - I spoke to her everyday. Now with 2 boys under 2 I don't know how to cope without her.

I'm glad that the fight is over. But selfishly I wish that she was here to give me a cuddle. I never knew it was her last Christmas with us, I don't know how i'll ever get through this time of year again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

So very sorry to hear your news.
What a shock for you all, and particularly with a new baby.
I have no words, but I hope that you have support around you that you need to get through this terrible time.x

Didn't want to read and run. My thoughts are with you, so sad. You will get through this, but it will take time and will get harder before it gets better. Xxx

I am so sorry for your news , my thoughts are with you , i believe that when someone passes their soul lives on xxxx:hug:

My thoughts are with you.xx

Sorry to hear this - my thoughts are with you and your family xx

So sorry for your sad news, sending some hugs xxx

:cry: :hug: :Love:

This is too sad to read.

xxxx

Oh god, I'm so sorry, big hugs x

So sorry to hear this terribly sad news.
I dread the day my mum isn't around anymore. I know nothing I can say can take your pain away but I think if it was my mum the fact that she went so quickly would be a comfort in the sense that hopefully she didn't suffer too much.
My heart goes out to you xxx

That is awful hun, my grand dad, who was more like a dad to me died four years ago to cancer and i still think of him every day, x i just take comfort in the fact he isnt in pain anymore, and i had the privilege of knowing him. X every day it will get a tiny bit easier, she is all around you, with your memories, in your children x everywhere x x and she always will be x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

Thanks geeks. I just feel so lost that I had to share it. And please, if you still have your mum squeeze her a little bit tighter the next time you see her. Mums are so special - I appreciate that now being a mum. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

This made me cry :'(
My heart goes out to you hunni! I can not begin to imagine how you are feeling right now. I hope you have lots of loving friends and family around you to support you and help you get through this. I don't imagine it's something you will ever get over, but you will learn to live on and remember all that fab times you experienced with your mum.

Please remember we are all here if you ever want to chat Hun - you're very own little SG family xxx big hugs xxx

My thoughts are with you xxxx

I know exactly how you feel hun. I lost my mum to cancer this year, she was my best friend and not a day goes by that I don't think about her and feel lost without her.
If you ever need to talk to someone you don't know (helps me sometimes, to speak to someone who doesnt know me, or my situation) then please PM me. It's an awful thing to go through and my thoughts are withyou xx

So so sorry to hear hun can't imagine what your going through, stay strong for your boys xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

This made me cry, can't imagine what you are going through I just hope you have family and friends around you to give you all the support possible! I feel like giving you the biggest hug ever, I'm so sorry for your loss it must be devastating for you! I know everyone will say it and right now it doesn't help but only time will heal x x x

Hugs. I lost my lovely mum to cancer 16 years ago and not a day goes by where I don't think about her. Time defiantly makes things easier for me certainly, feel free to pm if you need to let it all out. xxx

So very sorry to read this. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad and tragic time. Big hugs. :hug:

My heart goes out to you. :hug:

Latest posts

Back