Toenail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something for all the nailart lovers out there. Not my cuppa really.

LNG Nails*|*Archive*|*Nail Hints n' Tips

Not sure how she gets here trainers on?

Hello Jojo,
Thanks for bringing this up, while watching the google stats today, I noticed the forum, and I just joined. Always good to see an active community like this. We did feature Teenah a few months ago after finding her profile on Myspace, she was all excited with her long toenails. I have to admit thats a bit extreme for me as well and I have seen dozen of ladies with long toenails.

A few friends above mentioned that long toenails can hide loads of bacteria, I really didn't know about that, I would appreciate if someone can write a bit more about this issue.

Again thanks for looking, looking forward hearing from you.

Editor
Wolf
:lol:

Yuk Yuk Yukedy Yuk Yuk!!!! My Thoughts .......

omg how do she do things with nails like that.lol

I have one thumbnail I grow like that and even decorated elaborately, but the toe nails, I wouldn't be able to walk. I already have bad feet!
Check mine out at My Nails Rock! under My Thumbnail Obsession!
I hope nobody thinks it's as gross!

Kathleen

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one thumbnail I grow like that and even decorated elaborately, but the toe nails, I wouldn't be able to walk. I already have bad feet!

Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Hi... I think your art is fabulous! It's really intricate and detailed... :)

But I'm afriad the long nails, whether on hands or feet, don't do anything for me at all. Not as bad as the picture further in this post but definitely not something I could have :)

Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

Amazing nail art indeed, keep us posted with news :)

Regards
Wolf

each to their own hey!.. but not my cuppa either! x

I would love the challenge of painting anything on those!!
Oh my God!!
If she's willing to pay. I'll paint!!
I always love the challenge!!
Let me at'em!!

Kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I wear long stillettos BUT mine are extension, 100% acrylic, starting from the free edge of course. AND sculpting them from a form means they're smooth under the nail too, so less likely to be chosen as a home for the nasty bacterias... boooooo!!

ha this is just disgusting, really. as much as I love my long fingernails, I could NEVER have long toenails... I tried with shells for the past month, it was awful because I am too used to my simple polish, plain design...

does she ever go to the swimming pool?
what kind of SHOES does she manage to wear actually??

~~~~
as for the toilet question, with my fingers extensions (cuz I do see my nails this way) I don't see what I COULDN'T do. but a lot of ppl have asked me how I was able to wash myself... which got me wonder if I stink?? lol. how would it be complicated anyway? or what thing do you imagine hard to do?

OMG.....YUKKKKK...those are disgusting and so are the toenails...:green:

ewwwww thats not nice! how does she go to toilet! you would scratch yourself to bits!!

OMG jojo that is grosse how did you find that were you just surfing and surprise is was there :lol::eek:, I love long nails and mine grow really fast and are strong but not my toe nails yuck!!! :lol:

there horrid and dont even look nice painted lol x

Latest posts

Back