Twilight Fans? and which team!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martigirl

Reaction score
The hysteria had completely passed me by until 3 days ago and my son was off school ill. He was flicking through the channels and said "mum this is quite a good film" I got him to tape it for me and watched itg the next day. Not normally my type of subject matter.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raced to the cinema last night to see the new film New Moon.....absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Cannot wait for the next one and I am off to get the books as soon as I can.

ANY OTHER FANS????

Ahhh know I am a big fan of the books !!! But there are some books that the films in my opinion have just trashed !!!! My hit list of bad films ..................

Twilight
The Da Vinci Code
Harry Potter..........................

lol i have all the books , i love the twilight film .. aint seen new moon yet coz of all the hype !! ... but also not rushing coz i dont think it will be as good as the books , however i cant wait for the next 2 films to come out , hahaha

I haven't read the books but loved the films

I love the Twilight books!!! I agree with you though Sue the movies dont do it justice! The movies ruined Harry potter for me too.. I cant even watch them!!
Im dying to see New Moon though I have to say.. ill wait until the hype dies down a bit though cos its a bit mental!
I went to see A christmas Carol on Friday and i couldnt believe the queues fro New Moon!!! ive never seen anything like it! it was right down the middle of the shopping centre and that was people just trying to get into the screens, theyd food in hands and all!!

I love all the books (although when i read the 2nd one - it really made me upset and depressed!)

Went to see New Moon with the girls on Friday - renamed - Chest Fest!

Although have to keep reminding myself that Taylor Lautner - Jacob is SEVENTEEN!!!!!! :eek:

Although have to keep reminding myself that Taylor Lautner - Jacob is SEVENTEEN!!!!!! :eek:

LOL i've seen the ads i know where your coming from!! :eek: (wow tho) :green:

LOl I have read it three times and listend to the audio books and watched the movie almost 10 times.

Huge twilight fan. Can you tell? lol

Im completely obsessed!! I read the whole series of books within 2 weeks & got annoyed when anything (even my boyfriend calling) disturbed my reading LOL Wait till you read them, the movies become even better once you read the books! Im reading Twilight again now for my 3rd time starting the series again hehe I saw New Moon at the movies twice in one day & when twilight was out I saw that 3 times & bought it on dvd the day it was released here.. I have never obsessed with any movie stars or anything, even as a teenager so sometimes I feel a bit sheepish about liking something so much :o LOL

I'm so with you here.. I felt like such a perve watching the movie!! LOL Although one of my best friends says she doesn't care that he's 17, she'd date him hahaha

My 2 daughters(12 & 19) loved twilight we have it on dvd, but ive not seen it. However i took them to see new moon last night, and i have to say i was hooked, it was just brill, i will be watching the 1st one as soon as poss. Thought i'd get the books for my 12 year old for xmas, wonder if i'll get time to read them before wrapping!!!!
The first thing my 19year old said whenit finished was " the only bad thing about it was jacob was 16, wot a hot bod"
Must say quite enjoyed the "chest fest" !!

I've just watched Twilight. Absolutely love it!

Robert Pattinson is sooooo hot!!!

Can't wait to see Full Moon. Need to find one of my friends that hasn't seen it. Hubby won't go with me. Just as well probably.

Totally love the books and the films, strangley enough, usually the films are rubbish when based on a book but these are brilliant.

Although maybe I'm a bit strange, I don't really find Robert Patterson that appealing, Jacob is miles better and I think Dr. Carlisle is really good looking!

I loved the film so much bought all 4 books plus The Host, I got the soundtrack, score and DVD within days. Loved the books, though Bella annoyed me a bit in the first book going on and on about how beautiful Edward is. My fave book is New Moon, looking forward to seeing the film, especially the last one ooooh very exciting. I couldve seen it Sunday gone but didnt fancy the queues, crowded cinema, rather wait till its quietened down. I really hope the author continues to write further Twilight books but she halted the fifth book (written from Edwards perspective based on the first book) cos it was leaked onto the internet, though last I heard she was continuing with it.

If you like vampire books Interview With a Vampire series by Anne Rice are very good, however they are pretty heavy reading, I didnt get past the third book.

anne xx

How did I miss this thread ................... Totally a "twilight addict" read the books 3 times listened to audio books been the flicks. I actually think that as regards the movies they have done a good job I got exactly what I expected a fab film I totally LOVED IT. My OH and daughter are obsessed too just bought her the duvet set for xmas "may have to sleep in her bed one night" Oo Err cant beleive I am thinking on those lines but Team Edward all the way for me.

So come on Twilighters on the back of Martigirls thread which team are you with

TEAM EDWARD OR TEAM JACOB?

its Edward for me all the way.

I am soo torn with the 'team' question! I think Im team Edward, but I really love Jacob & would have been absolutely torn between the two if I was Bella LOL ..

I can't wait to see New Moon but everyone's already seen it and hubby won't go with me. I need to see this. I can see me going myself.
Posted via Mobile Device

oh emmmmmmm i think im team Edward! When i was reading the books i was defo team edward but in the movies they made jacob much more appealing!!!! Dam them confusing me!

oh emmmmmmm i think im team Edward! When i was reading the books i was defo team edward but in the movies they made jacob much more appealing!!!! Dam them confusing me!

I agree Abbi prefered Edward in the book but in the film Jacob!!!! Its the long silky black hair !

Latest posts

Back