Twilight Fans? and which team!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a true fan of this kinda stuff you should get your weekly fix (rather than yearly), by watching "Vampire Diaries".

Holy crap, the brother is so damn cute.

It makes "Twightlighters" look quite immature and pathetic.

I love Twilight!
I haven't read the books yet because I didn't want the films to ruin them. I am reading Shopaholic and sister at the moment and the film totally didn't do the books justice.

Oh Carl I wish .............. it hasnt started over here in the UK yet, but did watch Trueblood which was good but a bit lusty for me and not a true representation of the books "Sookie Stackhouse" IMO.

i CAN'T DECIDE WHICH TEAM i AM IN.

sORRY naILZOO VAMPIRES AND THE LIKE ARE NOT MY KIND OF THING AT ALL WHICH IS WHY I AM SO SURPRISED HOW MUCH I LOVED TWILIGHT.

sorry didn't realise caps lock was on xxx:hug:

My god Jacob is so hot!!!

I know i'm a lech

Finally saw New Moon tonight. Jacob is looking hot but team Cullen all the way for me.

i didnt understand all the hype about twilight but finally gave in last week and read it, think the fact that im nearly at the end of new moon within a week shows that im well and truly hooked, its FAB !!! Team Edward for me (phwooooar) xx

Last edited:
I don't read the book but I watch the movie it was so great I am so excited for the next installment of the movie.

I've read the books but not seen the films yet. My sis went to the cinema but said new moon was a let down. Did anyone else find the books a bit slow getting going? The first half was quite boring but by half way I couldn't put them down!

Just saw a trailer for the DVD for New Moon. When I saw it in the cinema I didn't think it was all that great but that trailer just made me really want to watch it again. The power of advertisig.

If you are a true fan of this kinda stuff you should get your weekly fix (rather than yearly), by watching "Vampire Diaries".

Oh yes, I'm with you there hun.
Vampire Diaries are great. As for the brother, give me a bad boy every time:lol:
That said when Kay bought the Twilight books, there was a three way fight in our house to read them.
Very well written.

I only watched the first Twilight 2 weeks ago after Jen (BusyBee32) told me about it ... I was hooked after the first time & watched it 3 times in a row, on consecutive days :smack:. Then Jen said about how the books are better than the films, so I bought the box set & read them all within a week. After 10 years of leaving school & not picking up a book unless it was education related, Im completely hooked. My New Moon DVD should be delivered today, I havent seen it yet, so I will be kicking the OH out for the evening & getting my Robert Pattinson fix.

Team Edward all the way, so so HOT!! :green:

Just wait till you see Jacob in New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

You may well be torn!!!

LOVED the books. Didnt mind the film, and strangely neither did my other half. Be happily watching the 2nd one when i get a chance.

Definately agree with the others though, the films are never as go as the books and i'll never watch a film before i've read the books!!!

As for the team thing. I'm team Jacob!!! Not even because he's very drool worthy (the 17 years old thing gives me the collywobbles!!) but because i think he was better for Bella!!! He always understood her better.

I've heard a rumour that Stephenie Meyer started writing a 5th book but didnt finish it..... reallly hoping she picks up her pen and gets on with it now!!!

I keep re-reading my fav parts in the books, all the bits with Edward, lol.

I think he is so hot in he films, but whenever I see him normal, not that hot. My manager thinks the same thing.

LOVED the books. Didnt mind the film, and strangely neither did my other half. Be happily watching the 2nd one when i get a chance.

Definately agree with the others though, the films are never as go as the books and i'll never watch a film before i've read the books!!!

As for the team thing. I'm team Jacob!!! Not even because he's very drool worthy (the 17 years old thing gives me the collywobbles!!) but because i think he was better for Bella!!! He always understood her better.

I've heard a rumour that Stephenie Meyer started writing a 5th book but didnt finish it..... reallly hoping she picks up her pen and gets on with it now!!!

But she's so in love with Edward and he's so in love with her.

Jacob really annoyed my in he 3rd book. I thought Edward was going to go mad after that incident on the beach. Don't want to spoil it for anyone so not saying exactly what.

Have you read the draft of the first few chapters or Rising Sun? It's on the Stephanie Meyer website.

Just wait till you see Jacob in New Moon!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

You may well be torn!!!

Probably, but in the books he annoyed me, a soppy love sick teenager lusting over someone he cant have, but doesnt mean I won't think he's hot though :lol:!! And I also dont think that Jacob was better for her either as she didnt get the feelings that Edward gave her. She knew from day one that she wanted Edward, it was something that developed over a friendship with Jacob.

I keep re-reading my fav parts in the books, all the bits with Edward, lol.

I think he is so hot in he films, but whenever I see him normal, not that hot. My manager thinks the same thing.

Ooooooh nooooo, in real life I think he is HOT too, not as hot as the films but still major druel worthy. That ruggered, messy hair look ... I dont mind if I do!!:wink2:

Last edited:
Oh I cant wait for June when Eclipse will be out in the cinema the trailer just isn't enough, and this week the dvd New Moon released ...............I am very excited.

I found the books great I admit when I started reading Twilight I found it really was directed at the teenage market but by the time I got to the end of it, the book has risen and grabbed me hook line & sinker ............. have read all 3 times over and could very easily read them again.

Tweezer happy ......... "Midnight Sun" on the official Steph Meyers web site is the incomplete draft of the story from Edwards (Phwoar) point of view and although exactly the same story it is written with fantastic perspective and gives you soooo much more Edward (it could turn team Jacob fans upside down) I was amazed it is if I remember rightly 13 full chapters and not even halfway through the story so she has so much more to write to complete the book which she is doing and I cant wait. At first I didn't want to read the draft as I felt it was appalling ..... but then it was released on the official site in which Stephanie Meyers said she would rather people read it there if anywhere ........... Go read it, its a bigger grabber

As you can see I am rather passionate about the saga! :hug:

But she's so in love with Edward and he's so in love with her.

Jacob really annoyed my in he 3rd book. I thought Edward was going to go mad after that incident on the beach. Don't want to spoil it for anyone so not saying exactly what.

Have you read the draft of the first few chapters or Rising Sun? It's on the Stephanie Meyer website.

Well i dont believe anyone falls in love that quickly. Lust, not love. (cant even switch my sensible head off for a fantasy vampire love triangle! :lol:) And she loves them both, just one more than the other.

Yes, he is a love sick teenager, but Bella is a love sick teenager too!

Sorry Carl, waited with bated breathe for this to start and omg how dissapointed, even the fact that there are some fitties in it I still cannot be arsed to watch it, Poor take on the saga that is Twilight, I am a late starter in that it never appealed to me in any way until my friend lent me the first 2 books and in less that 3 weeks I have finished all four watch Twilight and New moon Twice and am hooked.
I have also read the draft for the new book and cannot wait for it to come out.
The only other vamp series that I am into is True blood. Love it, Its quite raw. IYKWIM
Karen vampire diaries has been out here since January i think hun, on itv2
Team Edward all the way........

Latest posts

Back