Update on Zingara and Morgandie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good to hear that you're all now back home again ... keeping thoughts and prayers with you :hug:

Stay strong xxxxxx hugs to Morgandie :hug:

Ditto everyone else, love and hugs for you all :hug:

Lyndsey thank you for taking the time again to update us all on Morgandie's progress, I am so pleased that the news is good :hug:

Take care of her and yourself xxx

So pleased she's doing ok and you are all home for now. My thoughts are with you daily xx

God bless sweetie...........I'll keep sending the vibes like the rest of the geeks. xxx:hug:

so glad everything is going well and morgandie is still smiling xxx

staying ++

your baby is soooooo gorgeous :hug:
i'm cheering her on, hope shes well soon.:hug:

Hope you have had the best day possible under the circumstances :hug:

You are still all in my thoughts and prayers and hope that all the love everyone is sending brings about a positive outcome - your daughter is an angel :hug:

Take care all of you - love n snuggs Deb xxx :hug:

I'm so pleased you are all coping well and Morgandie is responding well and not poorly.
You must both be tired out.
I'm thinking of you xxx

Still thinking of you all! xxx:hug:

I'm praying this strong little girl and her equally strong parents will make it through this and keep smiling....

Loads of love to all three of you :hug:

Still praying and holding you all in my thoughts, stay strong hunni :hug:

What great news under the circumstances that Morgandie is responding well, and smiling to boot! What a little fighter. Still thinking of you all and sending loadsa love and hugs. XXXX

Latest posts

Back