Update on Zingara and Morgandie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
HI guys:

Not sure if you know but Lyndsay (Zingara) has asked me to update you all with her situation about her beautiful baby daughter Morgandie.

Morgandie was taken poorly with an upset tummy last week. Lyndsay took her to the doctors as a precaution and they were referred to the hospital. Unfortunately, Morgandie has been diagnosed with 2 tumours in her tummy which the hospital think are a rare type of childhood cancer called Neuroblastoma, which hopefully can usually be resolved in babies, but she will be in for a rough ride ahead.

Lyndsay has asked if you can all pray for her and Morgandie.

I will update you as soon as I here more from Lyndsay, but I wanted to share this very sad news with you all. They are currently in Great Ormond St Hospital.

Please pray as much as you can for them! :cry:

Oh, the poor little mite....it sure makes you appreciate what you;ve got when you hear what others have to go through with their little ones. My thoughts & prayers are with them xxx:hug: :hug:

:eek: OMG

Why does C R A P like this happen.:irked: :irked:

Im praying for all of them.:hug: :hug: :hug:

AMb xxxx

praying for her as we speak:hug::hug::hug: they are in our thoughts

OMG how terrible,I had no idea.I will pray for all of them,I can only begin to imagine what they are going through.:hug: :hug: for the family.xxxx

On behalf on Lyndsay thanks to you all.

As far as I am aware she was only taken poorly towards the end of last week so everything is moving very quickly and they are in the best hands.

OMG, what terrible terrible news :cry:

As Amber says why do awful things like this happen??? Please tell Lyndsey that she will be in my prayers and that we are all hoping that little Morgandie gets better :hug: :hug:

That is such sad news....its awful when things like this happen to little ones.
Big hugs all round.

:eek: OMG

Why does C R A P like this happen.:irked: :irked:

Im praying for all of them.:hug: :hug: :hug:

AMb xxxx

love to the whole family....:hug:

thanks for keeping us informed Oey..xx

Will keep the family in my thoughts and prayers.

It always happens to the good people!!! LIFE IS c*r*a*p AT TIMES :cry:

Oh no i really don't know what to say,Lyndsay is so happy being mum to her little sweetheart.

I have no words, sending you my love

Thinking of you Lynsday Grahame and Morgandie xxxxxx

Theresa if you speak to them please send all our love x

This is such sad news. My thoughts and prays are with them all.

Lets hope that as this was caught early and as she will be treated at the best childrens hospital in the world, she will be OK.

What terrible news, she's in the best place and I hope the Great Ormond Street team can work their magic......

You're all in my thoughts,

Im so very sorry ..thinking of you love Gill:hug:

Little Morgandie and her mum & dad are in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

That's such sad news .... my thoughts and prayers to all of them :hug: :hug:

Such Sad news am praying for you xxx

thinking of you all :hug: xx

Thinking of you all :hug:

oh hun I dont really know what to say, what a terrible thing for one so young to have to go through.
My thoughts and prayers are with the whole family :hug:

Latest posts

Back