Vajazzle Name

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HWilliams

Reaction score
Hi all,

tried to search for this but cannot find the answer to my question.

I started offering these but before I make it official on my website and all, I wondered what can i call a Vajazzle as I heard that we aren't meant to use that term as Amy Childs could sue us! But then I was told that Vajazzles were being done long before Amy Childs was even born...

Don't wanna have a trademarking issue so can I call it a Vajazzle and if not, what do you think of these names?

VaVaVoom - My mate likes this

VaBling - I really like this

VaDazzle - I like this too

VaDazzler

VaGlitter

Cheers everyone in advance...

H xxx

I am not sure love.

But I've heard some places calling it a las Vegas wax. Or a vegas? X

I like VaDazzle! You no what it means from the name, vavavoom sound good but some people might not want to ask!

I hate the way that everything that's shiny Amy calls it Vajazzled she could have a sparkly handbag and say it's been Vajazzled! No love it's just been jazzled! Lol

I hate the way that everything that's shiny Amy calls it Vajazzled she could have a sparkly handbag and say it's been Vajazzled! No love it's just been jazzled! Lol

Me too! I completely agree with this, it really winds me up, haha, little things eh?

Unless she has recently trademarked the word, i think you can use Vajazzled. It's been around for years.

I've also heard of a Vegas, but vadazzled sounds brill, better than vajazzled haha!

I don't think she could have trademarked it as it was a company name also. I think you could call
It vajazzle.

You can use the term Vajazzle, it's not a problem. It's referred to a lot also as a Las Vegas wax or as we advertise it in my salon "Twinkle Your Tinkle" x

Have you heard of the Bollywood? It's a Hollywood with gems applied afterwards. I remember my lecturer telling me about it in beauty school 8 yrs ago but it wasnt very popular if I remember rightly. Interestingly 'Vajazzle' is suddenly huge......

You can use the term Vajazzle, it's not a problem. It's referred to a lot also as a Las Vegas wax or as we advertise it in my salon "Twinkle Your Tinkle" x

twinkle your tinkle sounds so much better than vajazzle

Twinkle your tinkle makes me cringe!! Haha

Om sure ive seen actually Vajazzles in a packet with Vajazzle been the actual brand name, what is the name of the make of 'bikini gems' you are using? X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Twinkle your tinkle makes me cringe!! Haha

Om sure ive seen actually Vajazzles in a packet with Vajazzle been the actual brand name, what is the name of the make of 'bikini gems' you are using? X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Yep those ones... From Sally Salon Services.

Cheers ladies, I guess if I'm using the Vajazzle brand, I can use the Vajazzle name but I like VaDazzle... Hehehe

Vadazzle sounds fab :) x

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Hi,
Just a thought... I brought these into my tanning salon a year or so ago, hated the name Vajazzle (although you can use this name no problem), as it implies the crystals ONLY go on the lady garden region!
Some of my clients were shocked to see them in my studio, couldnt believe I was doing them. I have NEVER applied one crystal there....so had a think and renamed them on the poster as 'Body Crystal Tattoos' I only use swarovski crystals but this name now covers the description perfectly. No more shocked mature ladies, would hate to offend anyone!
I also brought in stencils and loose crystal/skin tape etc to make and design your own tattoos, but these are more time consuming, the stick on original vajazzles do the job with speed.
Also I attend some local events and felt at some it was inappropriate to use the name Vajazzle, so this new title/description helps at events with younger children too.

Ha vadazzle sounds much better anyway :) patent the name then you can sue if anyone else uses it ! (if it's not already taken)

Hi all,

tried to search for this but cannot find the answer to my question.

I started offering these but before I make it official on my website and all, I wondered what can i call a Vajazzle as I heard that we aren't meant to use that term as Amy Childs could sue us! But then I was told that Vajazzles were being done long before Amy Childs was even born...

Don't wanna have a trademarking issue so can I call it a Vajazzle and if not, what do you think of these names?

VaVaVoom - My mate likes this

VaBling - I really like this

VaDazzle - I like this too

VaDazzler

VaGlitter

Cheers everyone in advance...

H xxx

There are no successful trademarks for the word "Vajazzle" on Intellectual Property Office - Welcome to the Intellectual Property Office in trademark class 44 (beauty treatments).

That means that Amy Childs is going to find it very hard to sue anyone for using the term "Vajazzle" without her actually owning the trademark.

I think it's probably already become too common a term in the beauty industry for anyone to be able to trademark it now...

I've seen lots of treatment menus calling it a vajazzle but whether there are legal issues relating to that I'm not sure.

I like Vadazzle as it's so similar sounding to Vajazzle that it gets the message across without putting you in a sticky situation legally if it is a word that is copyrighted (or whatever the word for this is lol).

Great, cheers all...

Shall I contact a TV station?

Thinking The only way is Chester (TOWIC) and starring in it as H the Cockney Rebel.

Instead of being well jel, you'd be PDP (pretty damn p....ed) and reem would be sweet as a nut, mate!

I remember when TOWIE first came out and we saw our Amy doing a wax treatment that all my therapist pals were horrified at! Totally unprofessional but hey, stupidity sells!

So get your bling on, not a Klingon!

Lol

Great, cheers all...

Shall I contact a TV station?

Thinking The only way is Chester (TOWIC) and starring in it as H the Cockney Rebel.

Instead of being well jel, you'd be PDP (pretty damn p....ed) and reem would be sweet as a nut, mate!

I remember when TOWIE first came out and we saw our Amy doing a wax treatment that all my therapist pals were horrified at! Totally unprofessional but hey, stupidity sells!

So get your bling on, not a Klingon!

Lol

Sounds cool... failing that, you could always go on Hollyoaks :green:

Can't, it's mostly filmed in Runcorn now... I live near the suspension bridge that used to be on the opening credits.

Mind you, all the actors on it have a London accent so I could make it work.

Back to the name, I do like VaDazzle, y'know?

But now as these gems can go anywhere on the body, how about BoDazzle?

X

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back