Vista print web sites

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_n_fluffy0

Reaction score
Do you have one is it any good?

hi i use this website for my business cards for nails, they are very good. you can design your own cards if you want or use any of their designs.:)

Sorry I wasnt very clear I ment the web sites you get from them?

Hi,

Got my website through them, its very easy to set up. Would recommend.
x

Hi,

Got my website through them, its very easy to set up. Would recommend.
x

Can you put up a link so we can have a look at yours please :hug:

Gone for the middle one i think, see how it goes then can upgrade if i want to. Think the one up includes paypal. used to have one by Health Hosts which was good but difficult to change background etc, and as i get bored easily, lol, the vistaprint one suited me better and is cheaper. You can go into it at any time and change or add content.
Mine is The Beauty Room - Home have a look if you want?

x

thats really good, can you change the back ground etc when ever you want?

The actual template, i think so, but it now matches my cards and vouchers so won't be changing for a while. But yes as far as content and pictures you can change or add whenever you like, its simple to do.
Ive only had it running for a couple of months and im pleased with it all so far. x

Gone for the middle one i think, see how it goes then can upgrade if i want to. Think the one up includes paypal. used to have one by Health Hosts which was good but difficult to change background etc, and as i get bored easily, lol, the vistaprint one suited me better and is cheaper. You can go into it at any time and change or add content.
Mine is The Beauty Room - Home have a look if you want?

x
Your website looks great! I've just posted a thread about setting up a website via a BABTAC special offer, so interesting to get ideas about other companies who you can do one with.

is there a contract on how long you have to have there websites? im thinking about changing mine

I love my VistaPrint website! My favorite thing is I can see where all the people looking at it are from. So I know that say 10 people from SalonGeek.com looked at my site. It also tells me where they live. Although I don't know how accurate it is, I have a lot of people from Sunnyville, California looking at my site!
They are always adding new things, I like the slide show. You can also set it up to sell things, great for Gift Certificates.

Ladies I took the plunge this morning and set up a vista print site - it was soooo easy - I couldn't believe it :) I couldn't get my logo right so I had to crop it until I figure it out.

I'm still working on it but here is what I've done so far - I have to much writing on it so I'll work on that today and put some pictures on it.

Bump & Beyond - Home

i have finally done one too, only prob now is working out how to get it to come up in search engines etc.

DAZZLE - Home

anyone know of how you can get it to show up in google etc?

xx

Hi

Can you add pictures of your work onto the website as a slide show??

No disrespect meant here to anyone but I think they are very basic, its a website yeah, its clear yeah, but it doesnt really stand out.....I think they blend into the whole typical beauty website thing...

Maybe its just me but I want to stand out, I want people to look at my site and remember it.....this is mine, www.ugleessalon.co.uk (am updating it as we speak as it happens) this site costs me £3.99 a month

Just my opinion

I think the vista web sites are a great starting block and I feel having looked at many at similar price and of the same quality they are very good and do stand out! you can add a slide show of you own work and upload logos and photos on every page.I've had mine for a few months and have had many contacts this month... value for money I'd say .. mine does stand out as its very simple and says what I'm about ... less is more sometimes

I agree Clara - you can make your vista website as exciting or as plain as you need. I don't know how many times I've gone on a site and there was to much information and to many pages to navigate through. I like straight, pretty and to the point.

I agree Clara - you can make your vista website as exciting or as plain as you need. I don't know how many times I've gone on a site and there was to much information and to many pages to navigate through. I like straight, pretty and to the point.

I agree that a site should be clear and easy to navigate. But give those search engine spiders something to linger on and it will pay dividends!

Relivant content, key words and phrases, quality reciprical links all help with search engine rankings.

No disrespect meant here to anyone but I think they are very basic, its a website yeah, its clear yeah, but it doesnt really stand out.....I think they blend into the whole typical beauty website thing...

Maybe its just me but I want to stand out, I want people to look at my site and remember it.....this is mine, www.ugleessalon.co.uk (am updating it as we speak as it happens) this site costs me £3.99 a month

Just my opinion

can i ask ( cos you dont say here) but is your site with vista ? and if not could you tell me who is it with,?

Latest posts

Back