! WARNING ! Ebay user stealing nail art images !!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a face painter by normal trade and this happens a lot for face painters. This is breach of your copyright. You own the pictures etc and anyone taking them and using them without your permission is in breach of this copyright. Face painters are absolutely hot on people using their pics without permission as it misrepresents the painter who is painting as no two paitners paint alike.

Inform the seller and ebay that they are in breach and if necessary get a solicitors letter sent to them. You can insist on them removing use of your images and can charge them for using them.

Watermarking will help prevent theft, but I have watermarks on my pics and someone still stole them and removed the watermark. Pursue this through the legal channels if necessary otherwise they will do it again and again.

THAT'S REALLY MESSED UP YA KNOW....THAT SOMEONE CAN TAKE UR TALENT AND ACT LIKE IT'S THEIRS .......WHAT CAN U DO ABOUT THIS?:irked:

that is definitely not right. if they want to auction cds for nail art it should be thier own not others. by the way how do you watermark your pictures?

Latest posts

Back