Beautyguild Photographic Nail Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello, this might sound silly but is it just a normal french or can we be a bit more creative.

It's competition style pink and white, if you want to be more creatve, have a go at the nail art comp.

If you don't get my entry it's been thrown in the back garden....
I AM trying though honestly:lol:

If you don't get my entry it's been thrown in the back garden....
I AM trying though honestly:lol:

Lol, don't give up yet Judy!

Lol, don't give up yet Judy!

I won't hun but I get an idea in my head and the kids get annoyed due to the fact I'm painting etc.
In all honesty if I was lying on the sofa they wouldn't care!!!
It's always fun so I'll enter anyways....if you laugh I won't be offended honestly x:)

I have sent one entry in today....
Am I right in thinking we can do more than 1 entry for each competition ?

Sorry folks ive never done a compitition before but definitly interested!! What is the diff between comp white and pinks and salon white and pinks?
Hopefully not a stupid question...................

Thanks
Execnail:confused::confused::confused:

what if the composition of the hand only shows of four fingers instead of five in the picture...is that still ok? I was thinking about the nail art comp.

hi, if we cant get a model are we able to use the nail trainer? :hug:

I have sent one entry in today....
Am I right in thinking we can do more than 1 entry for each competition ?

Yes, you an enter as many times as you like.

what if the composition of the hand only shows of four fingers instead of five in the picture...is that still ok? I was thinking about the nail art comp.

If possible, we'd like to see all the fingers of one hand.

just sent mine off good luck to everyone who entered!!!

what is the latest time (uk) that we can submit an entry? I know its on friday, just wondered the time :)
Im leaving things till the last minute as usual :irked:

what is the latest time (uk) that we can submit an entry? I know its on friday, just wondered the time :)
Im leaving things till the last minute as usual :irked:

The deadline is midnight.

Done it....talk about last minute:rolleyes::lol:

I guess it has been a bit last minute with many :lol:, sended mine in last night...waiting for a confirmation mail from them to see if they actually got the picture trough.

Emms, no we can't include custom blending.

Ylloh - you can include anything you lik in the picture, although the jusdging will be on the basis of the nails.
love the fact you have run a comp but the rules on your website could of done with being a bit clearer eg; no custom blending!

I sent an entry in too but didn't receive confirmation of receipt.

Good luck to all those who entered x:)

Latest posts

Back