Beautyguild Photographic Nail Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck to all who entered. :hug:
I had my day off Thursday ready with my model to do my entry and Unfortunately my little boy had an asthma attack and ended up in hospital again... next time for me:)

Good luck to all who entered. :hug:
I had my day off Thursday ready with my model to do my entry and Unfortunately my little boy had an asthma attack and ended up in hospital again... next time for me:)

Oh No, is he alright?.... So glad my kids are Asthma free, it must be terrifying.

I didn't enter either. Good luck to those who did. :green:

I managed to send mine in eventually (was having probs with hot mail:irked:)
i didn't get a confirmation email either, i don't think we get one dear friends,
good luck everyone,
im looking forward to seeing the pics, it seems to have been more popular this time around :hug:

I wasn't too happy with mine, but I know myself too well now and knew I never really would be lol,
So i submitted anyway :green:
Nothing to lose !

Oh No, is he alright?.... So glad my kids are Asthma free, it must be terrifying.

I didn't enter either. Good luck to those who did. :green:

He is now thanks honey, my Daughter used to be in and out of hospital with it now my Son... It is scary when they cant breathe but the hospital is great x

Im looking forward to seeing all the entries.

I wasn't too happy with mine, but I know myself too well now and knew I never really would be lol,
So i submitted anyway :green:
Nothing to lose !

Ditto emmsy, thats why its my first comp cause i always pulled out in the last bit cause i wasn,t happy enough :rolleyes:. This time i guess i got tired of myself and did it just for the sake of fun.

Good luck to everyone, not that you talented geeks really need it :green:

I was going to enter but my three girls are ill so I was busy with them. So good luck to all that did enter. xxxx

Drumroll please :)

The entries have now been judged, and the winners selected. Thanks to everyone who took part, there were some great entries and you made our job very difficult.

Click here to take a look!

congratulations to mieke, what a talent she has :hug:

Well done everyone xxx

and special :hug: to Ant and Mieke xxx

Congratulations to all that entered, especially to Ant and Mieke xx What great talent you have..:hug:

Congratulations to everybody who entered I really enjoyed looking through the pictures x

An extra special Congratulations to Mieke and Antony on your wins...they are fantastic and make me proud to be in this industry :hug:

Jo xxx

Last edited:
Some fab nails, congrats to the winners xxxx

Congratulations to the both winners, im glad i enterd now never done one before! great pics to all the others who enterd aswell well done xx

Congratulations to the both winners, im glad i enterd now never done one before! great pics to all the others who enterd aswell well done xx

Im confused ?? It only states mieke as the winner? if ant is a winner then congratulatons to him too :hug:

EMMYSBABES? are those yours featured ? emma from runcorn?? if so I would be proud to wear them, they are so pretty :hug:

A big thanks to the guild for putting this on for us geeks :hug:

Im confused ?? It only states mieke as the winner? if ant is a winner then congratulatons to him too :hug:

EMMYSBABES? are those yours featured ? emma from runcorn?? if so I would be proud to wear them, they are so pretty :hug:

A big thanks to the guild for putting this on for us geeks :hug:

Antony won the P&W hun x

Congratulations, well done to everyone :) :hug:

Hazel x

im confused what happened to the other prizes they said there would be? congrats to the winners!!

Great entries and congratulations to Mieke (wow) and Antony :) well deserved!! x

Latest posts

Back