Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of you seem a lot more sensitive than others, so from a Psychic point of view, have any of you ever heard anything on the news and felt that you could help Police with enquiries, for example a murder, missing person etc?

Ive been told im very psychic by a medium i go to see, but i suppose if you dont know how to use your abilities, they dont really show the true extent of how psychic you actually are till you can tap into them xx

Had a strange coincidence this morning. My last dream before I woke up had something to do with the Beckhams. Not sure what it was but they were both featuring in it. At 9:20 this morning my 94 year old client and I were discussing wastage and how we don't like to waste things and she pipes up about the waste of money Victoria Beckhams fashion range is, that it is so overpriced and then rattles on sbout how she doesnt like them snd especially him now, advertising knickers with all his tattoos (well she's in her 90's so we can let her off)

Now what's that all about? I got a really weird feeling come over me as soon as she mentioned them and I remembered I dreamt about them. Strange!

Pretty much all of my dreams fall into one of two catagories ( which can be a little worrying lol ) it's either something that I know I had been thinking about or that happened that day ( so my brain processing every thing ) or it's going to happen and when I say it's going to happen I literally mean the next day.
I've had dreams about boat accidents before and people surviving ( I know this sounds odd but a little while ago a boat sunk and there were 2 people on board one swam to the shore and they couldn't find the other ) I was watching the news the following day when I said to my mum did this happen yday she said no I'm watching it now she said they are still looking for someone I said they need to look in the boat, she looked at me oddly and said the boat capsized I said I know they were trapped in the upturned boat ... That's where they found them.
I'm not sure if its intuition or what teally.
my partner and myself had fate play a Massive part in how we met but we always just look at each other n go to say something the other was going to, I do this with one of my sisters aswell and one of my boyfriend's sisters.
I don't think I have a gift do I? I just thought ... Well my boyfriend says I am an emotional sponge and that there are certain people I need to avoid being around as I absorb their emotions which is actually very true lol I have learnt over the years to shut myself off though or it's very draining emotionally.
( I don't hear voices or anything lol )

Pretty much all of my dreams fall into one of two catagories ( which can be a little worrying lol ) it's either something that I know I had been thinking about or that happened that day ( so my brain processing every thing ) or it's going to happen and when I say it's going to happen I literally mean the next day.
I've had dreams about boat accidents before and people surviving ( I know this sounds odd but a little while ago a boat sunk and there were 2 people on board one swam to the shore and they couldn't find the other ) I was watching the news the following day when I said to my mum did this happen yday she said no I'm watching it now she said they are still looking for someone I said they need to look in the boat, she looked at me oddly and said the boat capsized I said I know they were trapped in the upturned boat ... That's where they found them.
I'm not sure if its intuition or what teally.
my partner and myself had fate play a Massive part in how we met but we always just look at each other n go to say something the other was going to, I do this with one of my sisters aswell and one of my boyfriend's sisters.
I don't think I have a gift do I? I just thought ... Well my boyfriend says I am an emotional sponge and that there are certain people I need to avoid being around as I absorb their emotions which is actually very true lol I have learnt over the years to shut myself off though or it's very draining emotionally.
( I don't hear voices or anything lol )

We all need to keep away from negative people. Imagine you are in a great mood and you meet someone who is just so negative. Within minutes you will feel drained and that is because your energy has been sapped. I know it's difficult but if you can keep away from this type of person and try to surround yourself with positivity, this will lift you no end.

You have also reminded me of a dream I had about 8 years ago. I had a dream that my nephew got into trouble while in the water and drowned. It was one of those dreams that when I woke I actually thought it had really happened. I then phoned my sister and told her I had a dream and to make sure my nephew was careful near any water. That same weekend my nephew's best friend got into trouble in the water and sadly drowned. When she phoned me to tell me my energy just drained from me. I didn't know this young man but my god did I feel like I did.

Some of you seem a lot more sensitive than others, so from a Psychic point of view, have any of you ever heard anything on the news and felt that you could help Police with enquiries, for example a murder, missing person etc?

I have posted that i do but im not going to be sat in a room answering those sort of questions about how i know things that havent been released to the public!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

We all need to keep away from negative people. Imagine you are in a great mood and you meet someone who is just so negative. Within minutes you will feel drained and that is because your energy has been sapped. I know it's difficult but if you can keep away from this type of person and try to surround yourself with positivity, this will lift you no end.

Yes you've got to be so careful

Yes. I felt very strongly that the little boy that went missing in Greece many years ago, Ben Needham (sp) wasn't abducted. I had a picture of him toddling to the end of the pathway near the villa and falling into the ground where workmen were using a massive cement machine. They didn't see or hear him above the noise of the machine. My friend told me recently that she'd read something about that coming up as a possibility but I couldn't find anything when I Googled it.

Last edited:
I know, what if you read someone wrong or something,
then they'd have something to moan about

It would cause a but of trouble i wouldve thought especially if you were a beginner xx

Yes. I felt very strongly that the little boy that went missing in Greece many years ago, Ben Needham (sp) wasn't abducted. I had a picture of him toddling to the end of the pathway near the villa and falling into the ground where workmen were using a massive cement machine. They didn't see or hear him above the noise of the machine. My friend told me recently that she'd read something about that coming up as a possibility but I couldn't find anything when I Googled it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Ben_Needham

I remember reading about that aswel so searched for you xx

Wasn't there a follow up from this recently where they found something like a teddy bear and that then led them to a skeleton? Or was that a different case?

Wasn't there a follow up from this recently where they found something like a teddy bear and that then led them to a skeleton? Or was that a different case?

Yeah it's a different case xx

Nobody else got any experiences to share?? I was rather gutted there wasnt any new experiences on here after last looking this morning haha xx

Mommabear you asked earlier what we got off you, in 2 words "Bright Lights" x

You know i didnt even realise id asked twice :-D bright lights? :-s xx

What the heck, do me, do me :D

Pleases :D

Pretty please with a cherry on top :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

And meeeeee please!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

You will have everybody asking now ;) lol xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app