Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn! I was getting all excited then. x

To be fair I actually think Ive ran out of ink :/ xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I had this a lot when I lived at home (the printer printing)it would wake my mum up and she'd say "what are you doing printing this time of the night" she never believed it wasn't me doing it!!! That's the tip
Of the iceberg. I'd be here all morning if I told all ....xxx

I had this a lot when I lived at home (the printer printing)it would wake my mum up and she'd say "what are you doing printing this time of the night" she never believed it wasn't me doing it!!! That's the tip
Of the iceberg. I'd be here all morning if I told all ....xxx

I'm free all day ;) do tell! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

There is a theory that 90% of the time if you have an imaginary friend when your younger then that is your spirit guide :) how lovely! I want to know what mine is :) xx

How awesome is that?

I forgot about smells. My grandad was a very heavy pipe smoker (both were actually) and perhaps 3 years ago I started to smell it very strongly for quite a few days. Then my granny took ill (she lived with us) and the doctor came and the full family was called. And then she rallied, and the smell went away. I've smelt very very strong flowery perfume too. I don't tend to tell my mum cos she looks at me like I'm off my rocker :o

I like the app, it's great cos I don't need to wait for the whole page to load and stuff, but I can't heart. You don't realise how much you do that until you can't! :lol:

How awesome is that?

I forgot about smells. My grandad was a very heavy pipe smoker (both were actually) and perhaps 3 years ago I started to smell it very strongly for quite a few days. Then my granny took ill (she lived with us) and the doctor came and the full family was called. And then she rallied, and the smell went away. I've smelt very very strong flowery perfume too. I don't tend to tell my mum cos she looks at me like I'm off my rocker :o

I like the app, it's great cos I don't need to wait for the whole page to load and stuff, but I can't heart. You don't realise how much you do that until you can't! :lol:

U can heart on a post in the app. Just tap on the comment and it will come up "like" :-D xx

This type of thing happens all the time to me, mostly with my eldest daughter Amy who is now 20 and my husband. This started when my daughter was around 6 I'd quiet often just awnser her which used to freak her out a bit because she was just thinking in her head but I had 'heard' her.

Would love to do an experiment and see if we could both read each others minds. Pity we will so far away, this would have been very interesting.

U can heart on a post in the app. Just tap on the comment and it will come up "like" :-D xx

Oh my goodness, thank you! :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

When my grandmother was very old she used to talk to me about when she was going to die. I would get very emotional because I loved her so much, and made her promise that when she passed away she would come back just the once to let me know she was ok, so that I did not worry.

She made that solemn promise to me. When she died not long afterwards, I was in my bedroom ready to go to bed and a strong breeze blew my hair right up for a few seconds.

I believe that was my grandmother fulfilling her promise to me. At least I would like to think that it was her.

I know I'm quite in touch with my spiritual stuff but something I wonder about a lot.

Is it a coincidence that whilst thinking about someone all of a sudden I bump into them or they get in contact almost immediately? Or that on occasions I know the phone is about to ring and tell someone or get up to get it before it does? I have lots of these things happen but can't remember them on the top of my head.

I know I'm quite in touch with my spiritual stuff but something I wonder about a lot.

Is it a coincidence that whilst thinking about someone all of a sudden I bump into them or they get in contact almost immediately? Or that on occasions I know the phone is about to ring and tell someone or get up to get it before it does? I have lots of these things happen but can't remember them on the top of my head.

Happens to me all the time. Don't know the reason. Maybe someone could shed a little light on this for us.

Happens to me too! I think about my boyfriend texting me & my phone goes off straight away, happens to him too. I think it might be a coincidence though because it only happens with him, & we text eachother quite a lot so the probability of me thinking about him & a text appearing is quite likely but still...it's nice haha!

It happens because you have an empty head so to speak and that allows you to match up to others thoughts and vibrations. I can tell my mum when my uncle is coming and how long for all i have to do is empty my head and poof im told.

Meditation is good at helping to empty heads you just needto find one type that suits you

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Nobody else got any experiences to share?? I was rather gutted there wasnt any new experiences on here after last looking this morning haha xx

Before I trained in nails I worked nights at a residential college for teenegers with autism & challenging behaviours. It was a really old building & around the building I sensed there was 3 different people. The first was near the main enterance. One if the girls bedrooms was alway cold, even in summer & she would regulary come out asking for the grey lady to go away & how she went through the wall!! The 2nd was down the old coach house. Every so often you could hear a lady behind you gently whispering & when this happened one if the girls would be having a seizure. We put a baby minitor in there so we could moniter her epilepsy at night & before every seizure this whispering would start over it& then you would hear it behind you. These 2 presence s felt kind so never bothered me but the 3rd did!!. A new part had been added to the building years ago which linked the main house & another building, so if you looked from above the building was 'U' shaped. Down stairs of here was class rooms, upstairs was offices & there was also a sensory room there. At 10pm 2 of us would go round the building checking everything was turned off, building was secure ect then bthese checks would be done again at 2am. Quite iften at the 2am check everything in the sensory room was turned on. This room had a keypad lock to get in & all the controls were behind another locked door. One night I was talking to my team leader in tge early hours & I was leaning against the door frame from the old building to the new building & in my ear something breathed really loudly & nasty sounding!! My team leader heard it too!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

My friend was staying in a hotel when he was working away one time. In the middle of the night he could hear his door banging, it was so loud it woke him up. He checked the door and windows and all were firmly shut.

The following morning 2 ladies were cleaning and dusting and he told them what he had heard.

One said to the other, "Shall we tell him?"

They did tell him. Someone had hung themselves from the hooks on the back of the door of his room the year before.

He checked out of the hotel that same day!!!

He is very psychic.

On another occasion he heard a baby crying in a hotel room, and apparently a baby had died in a room above his.

Perhaps one explanation to this could be: Buildings may absorb the energy of past events and replay them at certain times to people who are highly tuned.

I wanna know what you guyz are smoking cuz I want some!

Kidding.... I admit I'm a sceptic but this thread is pretty interesting.

We used to have a spirit child or dog. That's the way I'd describe it, anyway. No amazing tales, just trouser leg pulling, spinning items, all very low-key.

Both hubby and I had experienced it and said nothing to each other, until something on the TV prompted me to mention it, and he said "I know".

I never felt upset or frightened, it seemed quite normal (!) but since Elsie the Wonderdog (real pooch) came to live here I haven't experienced anything.

Some of you seem a lot more sensitive than others, so from a Psychic point of view, have any of you ever heard anything on the news and felt that you could help Police with enquiries, for example a murder, missing person etc?

Latest posts

Back