Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*woke me up! not waked LOL

Your fine Mollie, nothing wrong with your soul, lovely vibrational energy I'm getting:biggrin:

What do you get from me? I love this kind of stuff xx

Loving this thread. I read the entire thread last night and it was awakening. It has reminded me of all the different things that have happened to me on and off, over the years, which I have been quick to dismiss. I've scared myself a bit in the past so I no longer dabble in things I don't understand. But occasionally I still get the odd reassuring 'sign'.
I relate to a few of the stories. Mainly messages from loved ones that have passed, De ja vu, vivid dreams or deep thoughts about someone, only to immediately bump into them or hear from them or at the very least, hear something significant about them. As a young child I was a bit psychic. I remember the odd thing or two, but my mum tells me she was always astonished about the things I would predict.
I am a poor judge or character though and It takes me an eternity to work people out. I can never see the bad in people. It is very far and few between that I meet someone who I feel has a sinister vibe but when I do I find it very difficult to shift that feeling. Sometimes I'm right other times I never get to know them well enough to ever find out. Xx

Thanks everyone for sharing. Such interesting, intriguing and some moving stories.

I'm a Scorpio btw xx

Wow this thread is very interesting...I believe that there is an after life. I've had a lot of weird experiences...

When my grandad died, I woke up in the early hours of the morning because I heard my mum and gran making noise in the living room..so I went through and opened the door. Something really weird happened, it was like someone was holding my grandads aftershave right under my nose for about 5 seconds- clear as anything- and I felt this weird warm fuzzy feeling. Without even saying anything, my mum looked at me and said "did you just smell it"... At this point I had no idea what that smell was, it wasn't until she explained, and I smelt the actual aftershave that I realised it was my grandad saying goodbye. The noises I heard that waked me up we're coming from my mum and gran, and basically they both felt- at the exact same time- the warm rippling feeling and said they felt my grandad there. We weren't with him when he passed, so we believe it was him saying bye...I was only 13 and I got a little freaked out by this tbh.

I also used to work in a spa which used to be an old glass works factory. The roof caved in and everyone died...it was so haunted I had to leave. Heard footsteps and they walked right past me, clear as anything, down the hallway but nobody was physically there, I was on my own. I used to go back into my treatment room and all of the cupboard doors would be open- again, I was on my own. Lights would dim and I'd hear talking from the yoga room, again when I was on my own, way too creepy for me...

I always thought I'm a good judge of character, I know instantly when I meet someone if I like them or not. Even if they appear friendly and approachable etc. and my initial feeling about them always turns out to be right...Maybe there's more to it than reading people? Who knows...

When my Dad passed away, it was really surreal what I felt. Sounds completely ridiculous but we were with him when he passed, in the hospice...we said our goodbyes... And then we're told to leave the room for the nurses to see him... It was so strange walking back in, I remember saying to my sister "he's gone, he's not here,dad isn't here anymore". I know that's pathetic because he had literally passed away, but I mean his soul. I felt that his soul wasn't in the room and all that was left was his body, and I remember looking at him thinking "where have you gone?". As I'm typing this, I know people will read it and think stupid idiot, but I suppose unless you have experienced these things it does sound weird and hard to imagine.

I'd be intrigued to know if anyone else has felt this? I know there has been a few mentions of aftershave :)

You dont sound like an idiot at all! If you have a gift like that i think it can be quite comforting knowing that there still there in the "after life" shall i say and you have the ability to sense it :)

When i read it i went "awwwwwww"

Xx

For me it's the smell of cigarette smoke. For some reason every now and then I get this whiff of cigarette smoke at home. No-one else can smell it but me. No-one in the house has ever smoked and none of our friends smoke. We have lived here for 18 years and it was a new house. Is there an answer to this?

For me it's the smell of cigarette smoke. For some reason every now and then I get this whiff of cigarette smoke at home. No-one else can smell it but me. No-one in the house has ever smoked and none of our friends smoke. We have lived here for 18 years and it was a new house. Is there an answer to this?

Have you got anyone close who used to smoke alot who's passed on?

This is an interesting thread! Iv just started a thread with my experience iv just had, didn't realise there was already a thread for it. Maybe the mods can merge mine into this? I'm so fascinated with everything to do with ghost etc! My mum passed away 9 years ago and I used to get annoyed that I'd never seen her or nothing weird had happened! Until tonight! I'm a libra btw x

Talking about our psychic gift, which we all have but need to activate it. Something happened to me a few years ago.

I was having a meal with friends, and a lady on the table next to me spoke to me. I didn't know her and was looking down at my plate at the time. She said to me "I don't like prawns". I looked up and said to her "I do".

She looked at me in a strange way. And so I said to her "You have just said to me that you don't like prawns". The man she was with said to me "She never said a thing". Then the woman said "I thought it, I never said it".

This has only ever happened to me once in my life.

This type of thing happens all the time to me, mostly with my eldest daughter Amy who is now 20 and my husband. This started when my daughter was around 6 I'd quiet often just awnser her which used to freak her out a bit because she was just thinking in her head but I had 'heard' her.

When driving back from the airport around 3am one summer we followed a white van around urban roads for quite a few miles. It rounded a bend and when we caught up it was gone. Nowhere it could have turned etc. but on the left of the road was a grass verge and a teenage boy just standing there.
We slowed down thinking he may be about to run in front of us. And he'd just disappeared!
I'd not have believed it but we both experienced it x

Wow .. Nearly exact same thing happened to me on the way back from Manchester. I cant remember the name of the roads (there's a name for the winding coubtry roads i think) but it happened on there xx

I've had so many of these experiences I could write a book! Some terrifying and others comforting, but creepy none the less!

I've had so many of these experiences I could write a book! Some terrifying and others comforting, but creepy none the less!

I'm sure I am not alone in wanting to hear about some of your experiences if you feel comfortable enough x

In our old house which we rent out now, my husband used to smell toast, no one else could. This hasn't happened since we moved. My friend babysat for us and when we arrived home she was sitting outside of the house. She was too scared to go back in because she had sensed someone standing behind her, she saw a priest in black robes and when she turned back there was a big black shadow in the corner of the room. That night, I woke up in the middle of the night and said, come on then show yourself and my work mobile light flashed on, no message no call no email, nothing, just the light, totally freaked me out!!! Found out afterwards that our house which was only 12 years old or so had been built on the site of an old chapel, after it was closed to the public it was used to store coffins (with bodies in) before they went up the road to the crematorium. Our next door neighbour which was attached to the chapel previously had said that his sons would never walk over a certain spot in their bedroom because a little girl played there with her books and toys. My daughter always hated her bedroom too, it was the only room that felt freezing cold all of the time even with radiator at full blast. It just always felt like something was there. Since moving to our new much older house we have had nothing.

Any idea what the black shadow may have been?

Forgot the whole thing about our old house! It was a new build and were the first ones in the house but right from the start things were moving about the house and even though my sister and i would be at college all day and mum at work we would come home to find things flung on the floor all over the house and mums jewellery box kept being emptied onto the bed.

Not long after we moved in my sister moved out but the house would always be cold and the entire engery of the house would creep me out but no one else. I always had a feeling i was being watched. One night i was in the house on my own as the sister was moved out to another county and mum was staying with her. I woke to hear the key in the front door turning and footsteps running up the stairs. My bedroom door flung open and i thought mum had come home and looked in on me but instead was a black hole outlined in a tall thin man and he was angery! He screamed at me to get off his land and how we were evil to have a house on his land.

A few days later my uncles friend who is a medium came over to cleanse the house and said i saw the man as she could see him too (mum didnt believe me when i told her!) and he was the local executioner for the public hangings and our house was where the hangings took place so he considered it his land. Apperantly he really enjoyed hanging people and was a very evil person, got a kick out of torturing people et . This lady had a hell of a job sending him away. Eventually he went but only once she asked the neighbour to burrow her cats and even the cats ran hissing but he didnt like them so left!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Felt like I needed to add my experience of this!

Since moving to a new house I have had all sorts of experiences such a twinkling lights randomly appearing and disappearing, bed shaking, doors slamming etc. I was told by a psychic that spirits had been trying to communicate with me for some time but I was "blocking them out" as I was scared (which is true!)

At my last visit to the psychic, I was described a gentleman and was told that he wasn't there for me but for my friend in a local village (I only have one friend in that particular village). I was told to tell my friend that this particular gentleman was there by her side whilst she was going through some personal difficulties. The psychic couldn't give me name of the gentleman and openly admitted she wasn't very successful with getting the names of spirits but said "he's not wearing a cap". I thought that was all a bit vague but when I described the man to my friend she said "that's my grandad. One grandad wore a cap and the other didnt". My friend was soon after diagnosed with cancer and a few weeks after this, as I was drifting off to sleep, I kept hearing snippets of conversations. I thought it was just my brain unwinding after a busy day but one night as clear as anything I heard "Its Herbert, tell her it's Herbert". I opened my eyes thinking "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" but had such a strong feeling that it was for my friend who was poorly. I went out for dinner with her the following night and asked "What was your grandads name?". She replied, "one was called Fred and the other one was Herbert". I couldn't believe it! My face dropped and I told her what I had heard. She then confirmed that Herbert was her grandad who DIDNT wear a cap! I've heard a few things since this but one night I was getting spooked again so in my mind I said "go away, leave me alone" and I've had nothing since!! Feel so guilty now haha! Am going to try and open up again but only when my boyfriend is at home :)

xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Okay here goes! I'll give a few little ones, because the list is almost endless!

First time I experienced anything strange I was very little, between the ages of 3-5 and I used to sleep in my Nans room when I stayed at her house of a weekend, and during the night a little girl used to wake me up and take me out of myself (I know I sound crazy) and show me different things! She never used to talk, but I used to know exactly what she wanted to say, and she was just a black shadow, but I knew exactly what she looked like. Anyway, after a bad thing happening, she went and woke my Nan up, and told my Nan everything would be alright and that she would tell me the same thing. Again she never spoke, but she knew and I'd never told anyone about her because she had asked me not to... Then Nan told me that she had been to visit her and I told her about all our conversations and adventures from when I had been "out" of my body!

Another was when my niece passed away, she was only a tiny baby, and we were all sat in the hospice during her final hours, and about an hour before she passed I could feel something around me, it was almost like I was drowning, the nurse forced me to go home after about half an hour and promised she'd call if anything happened, I refused to leave because I could feel it, she then called for my mum to come and take me home. I'd barely arrived home when I was text to say she had gone. I was devastated, for obvious reasons but also because I had known and I'd let myself leave without saying my proper goodbye to her. A few weeks later I had a dream, I was lying in bed and my little princess was snuggled up next to me, we were watching Harry Potter (I'd vowed she would be as big a fan as me) and I was saying everything I had wanted to and never got chance to , to her. Then her Mum came in and told me that "they" have said I could have a little bit longer because I wasn't ready to let go yet, but I needed to hurry because they couldn't wait much longer. she left again, I kept talking to the baby and started getting upset and crying because I didn't want to let her go, then her mum came in and took her from me, and said "they" couldn't wait any longer. :( I followed her to the door as she closed it on me, and as I pulled it open I was blinding by a light and somebody screaming no! I then woke up, in my room, in the dark, by the door with my PJ's mummy fast asleep in bed! I saw a medium a few months later and he told me I wasn't dreaming, although I was in dream state it was "their" way of letting me say goodbye to her properly! I sobbed because I knew I wasn't dreaming but daren't say anything to anyone! But I felt so much closure after it. He also told me never to dismiss my dreams, and that I'll know which ones are only dreams and which aren't. He was right! Ive had a fair few since but I don't want to bore anyone with them! Most have been since my god son passed away of a heart condition in July (you'd think it was a bloody soap opera with the amount of loss I've suffered over the past 18 months! Both babies too :( ) anyway! There's two of mine! Xx

We get this too. My OH's mum smoked and we always say that Mutti has been to visit again.

I have had strange experiences, I dream about the future in vivid detail sometimes and tend to have a weird sixth sense sometimes!! I saw my grandad when was little (he died years previously) he is was in army uniform and holding his hand out to me, I had just woke up, wasn't scared but when I put my hand out to hold his he went, never seen him since which is sad.

On Mon night I went to bed feeling spooked, woke up to go loo and the lights were on downstairs (I know I turned them off and hubby is away with work) then I came back to bed and the printer decided to turn itself on and print. SO Tues morning I woke up uber spooked, had a normal day and then when I came home from taking my girls swimming I decided to park my car somewhere different than usual, no idea why but I just felt like I needed to. Well later that night someone drove into my house, straight into the front door, if my car was parked where it usually was it would have been totally smashed in!! Well my door took the brunt and so did the wall, could have been so much worse though.

I always get feelings like I have been there before if I visit somewhere for the first time or feelings like I have met someone before etc, most of the time I have dreamed it, I am a strange one and all my family and friends are skeptical about these things so I don't bother telling them now!! xx

On Mon night I went to bed feeling spooked, woke up to go loo and the lights were on downstairs (I know I turned them off and hubby is away with work) then I came back to bed and the printer decided to turn itself on and print.
What did it print out?

Latest posts

Back