Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh what do you think about me haha ��

Your fine Mollie, nothing wrong with your soul, lovely vibrational energy I'm getting:biggrin:

Ouiji Boards and that sort of thing can be very dangerous. They can open doors to lower dimensions. I know people who have played around with these and entities they could not get rid of manifested negativity.

Another topic:

A woman who I thought was a friend secretly hated me. I don't know why, perhaps she was jealous because I was happily married, who knows.

She gave me a gift, a broach. Something deep inside of me told me that it was evil and that it would bring me sorrow and bad luck. At first I ignored my gut feeling and put the broach in a drawer and forgot about it. But something kept nagging at me to give it her back. I must admit I didn't like it in the house, I could feel evil coming off it.

The next time I saw her I gave her the broach saying "Here Trish, I think this broach would be happier with you than with me", and placed it in her hand.

She gasped and recoiled in shock, threw it to the floor and said she did not want it back.

She must have cursed the broach. Why she should do this was a mystery as I had always been a good friend to her and kind. She had managed to deceive me completely.

Some months later she became very ill. I believe that the curse she had put on the broach had come back to her.

This whole incident made me very sad. Some time later I discovered that she had been with my husband too!!! He is now my ex-husband I hasten to add:biggrin:

Last edited:
What do you get from me?
Recently I have been feeling there is a lot of negativity around me. Anyone know how I can get rid of it? x

Ouiji Boards and that sort of thing can be very dangerous. They can open doors to lower dimensions. I know people who have played around with these and entities they could not get rid of manifested negativity.

Another topic:

A woman who I thought was a friend secretly hated me. I don't know why, perhaps she was jealous because I was happily married, who knows.

She gave me a gift, a broach. Something deep inside of me told me that it was evil and that it would bring me sorrow and bad luck. At first I ignored my gut feeling and put the broach in a drawer and forgot about it. But something kept nagging at me to give it her back. I must admit I didn't like it in the house, I could feel evil coming off it.

The next time I saw her I gave her the broach saying "Here Trish, I think this broach would be happier with you than with me", and placed it in her hand.

She gasped and recoiled in shock, threw it to the floor and said she did not want it back.

She must have cursed the broach. Why she should do this was a mystery as I had always been a good friend to her and kind. She had managed to deceive me completely.

Some months later she became very ill. I believe that the curse she had put on the broach had come back to her.

This whole incident made me very sad. Some time later I discovered that she had been with my husband too!!! He is now my ex-husband I hasten to add:biggrin:

Oh dear, how horrible. Don't we just beat ourselves up though when we get it wrong!

I asked my 2.5 year old son if he remembers his grandmother this morning (she died in January) and he said yes. Moments later he looked off into the corner of the room and said 'shhhhh' then burst out giggling! I asked what was so funny and he just did it again. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh dear, how horrible. Don't we just beat ourselves up though when we get it wrong!

She must have been able to put some sort of a wall up or something. I must admit I didn't feel warmth coming off her, or cold, just nothing. So I suppose that should have sent alarm bells ringing. But yes, Tonicj, I got it completely wrong with her.

I am absolutely loving this thread. I am constantly checking it for updates. Loving it.

I don't have time for a long reply at the moment as I'm at work. But whenever I see a Clairvoyant/Medium I am ALWAYS told that I 'have a gift I should develop','people try to communicate via me', I have a light around me etc...

But I'm scared to do anything about it lol

Although it would probably give me great comfort as I'm surrounded by rubbish at the moment :( looking for a good medium to go and see, but dont know of any around my area. None of them are very specific.

All the good ones I've seen have been at clairvoyant evenings with medium guests etc xxx

I am absolutely loving this thread. I am constantly checking it for updates. Loving it.

I don't have time for a long reply at the moment as I'm at work. But whenever I see a Clairvoyant/Medium I am ALWAYS told that I 'have a gift I should develop','people try to communicate via me', I have a light around me etc...

But I'm scared to do anything about it lol

Although it would probably give me great comfort as I'm surrounded by rubbish at the moment :( looking for a good medium to go and see, but dont know of any around my area. None of them are very specific.

All the good ones I've seen have been at clairvoyant evenings with medium guests etc xxx

I was very scared of it before. But your in control. If you dont want to see/speak/hear from anyone then you can say that and they should stay away.
If you have a gift I definitely think you should develop it as not everyone has it so strongly so its all the more special xx

If you dont want to see/speak/hear from anyone then you can say that and they should stay away.

OH Yes I'll be telling them to stay away alright and not with very nice or polite words!

OH Yes I'll be telling them to stay away alright and not with very nice or polite words!

I dont think you should be rude hun, you dont know who your talking to, what if it was a family relation? Just be firm and tell them you dont want to talk to them at the moment x

I dont think you should be rude hun, you dont know who your talking to, what if it was a family relation? Just be firm and tell them you dont want to talk to them at the moment x

HA ha ha...made me chuckle though.... to be honest who I'm talking to is the least of my worries...I don't speak to my family that are living..let alone dead.....! lol

Apologies everyone...I will bow out gracefully while I have the opportunity to do so...I'm being a little unfair with my comments on this thread as this is something that I'm really not interested in whatsoever and don't have the thought processes to warrant it. Having said that I understand that it brings comfort to some and belief can be a wonderful thing. Hope I haven't offended anyone.....see you all on the other side! ...the business forum! :biggrin: x

Apologies everyone...I will bow out gracefully while I have the opportunity to do so...I'm being a little unfair with my comments on this thread as this is something that I'm really not interested in whatsoever and don't have the thought processes to warrant it. Having said that I understand that it brings comfort to some and belief can be a wonderful thing. Hope I haven't offended anyone.....see you all on the other side! ...the business forum! :biggrin: x

There are probably quite a few non-believers reading through these posts that are just reading out of curiosity. The Dragon's Den may not be as interesting though :biggrin: xx

What a beautiful thread, this is right up my alley. I have had a few experiences myself and find I'm in a different world when I'm asleep; dreams are vivid, same locations (some if which I've never been in 'real life') and I wake up exhausted.
I have very good judgment of people when I first meet them but my biggest problem is being very sensitive to people's energy. I absorb negative energy very quickly and feel totally drained and emotional when particular people are around me, it's awful :(

I'm very cynical about psychics ever since I had a bad experience; everything she said was total rubbish and $80 later none of it ever happened!!

I also had an imaginary friend when I was about 3, his name was Buddha and hung around me for a few weeks. Mum said one day I told her "Buddha's gone into the sky"...I think she was a little freaked lol!
The strangest experience I've had was when I was about 7 and went to the toilet in the middle of the night. I sat on the loo with the door open and across the hall was my parent's bedroom. A woman in a ragged and torn white dress hovered into my parent's room, straight through the door! I only found out not long ago that my dad woke up around that same time to see a woman in a white ragged dress standing by the bed. He thought it was my mum but she was asleep next to him...my day's very sceptical about all this stuff but he can't explain this!

She must have been able to put some sort of a wall up or something. I must admit I didn't feel warmth coming off her, or cold, just nothing. So I suppose that should have sent alarm bells ringing. But yes, Tonicj, I got it completely wrong with her.

Your experience is very sad, I have had a similar experience x

Driving down the motorway this afternoon and suddenly the police came into my mind for no reason whatsoever. My speed was 76mph (tut tut, I know) so I slowed down and you have guessed, just round the corner the traffic police were sitting :eek:! Intuition or what?

Too many things to even go into here that i have experienced. I have been told a have huge amounts of power (positive), far more then anyone currently in charge of governments world leaders etc and it will be used but only in a positive way. I know the engery shift of the world is happening and things will soon become calmer and we will have a far more holistic approach to life. I always know of things that have happened or are going to happen in a place or to people and even know things that have been held back from the public in criminal cases however no way am i sitting in a room answering questions to the police about that one!. I wanted to write something down about one crime and all that popped into my head was dont as someone will use this against you later so i didnt.

I advise to go to spiritualist church and have a few goes before you make your mind up. I dont consider it to be religion as there is no preaching and they are very exepcting of everyone no matter what.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ahh this is interesting when staying at my bf mother's house when ever I get up in the night to use the loo ( his bedroom is a loft conversion ) I go down stairs ok but find myself when I come upstairs thinking of a bright white light around me, how odd I must of heard this some where about the protection thing but I didn't really think about why I did it, haven't told anyone else either.

Wow this thread is very interesting...I believe that there is an after life. I've had a lot of weird experiences...

When my grandad died, I woke up in the early hours of the morning because I heard my mum and gran making noise in the living room..so I went through and opened the door. Something really weird happened, it was like someone was holding my grandads aftershave right under my nose for about 5 seconds- clear as anything- and I felt this weird warm fuzzy feeling. Without even saying anything, my mum looked at me and said "did you just smell it"... At this point I had no idea what that smell was, it wasn't until she explained, and I smelt the actual aftershave that I realised it was my grandad saying goodbye. The noises I heard that waked me up we're coming from my mum and gran, and basically they both felt- at the exact same time- the warm rippling feeling and said they felt my grandad there. We weren't with him when he passed, so we believe it was him saying bye...I was only 13 and I got a little freaked out by this tbh.

I also used to work in a spa which used to be an old glass works factory. The roof caved in and everyone died...it was so haunted I had to leave. Heard footsteps and they walked right past me, clear as anything, down the hallway but nobody was physically there, I was on my own. I used to go back into my treatment room and all of the cupboard doors would be open- again, I was on my own. Lights would dim and I'd hear talking from the yoga room, again when I was on my own, way too creepy for me...

I always thought I'm a good judge of character, I know instantly when I meet someone if I like them or not. Even if they appear friendly and approachable etc. and my initial feeling about them always turns out to be right...Maybe there's more to it than reading people? Who knows...

When my Dad passed away, it was really surreal what I felt. Sounds completely ridiculous but we were with him when he passed, in the hospice...we said our goodbyes... And then we're told to leave the room for the nurses to see him... It was so strange walking back in, I remember saying to my sister "he's gone, he's not here,dad isn't here anymore". I know that's pathetic because he had literally passed away, but I mean his soul. I felt that his soul wasn't in the room and all that was left was his body, and I remember looking at him thinking "where have you gone?". As I'm typing this, I know people will read it and think stupid idiot, but I suppose unless you have experienced these things it does sound weird and hard to imagine.

I'd be intrigued to know if anyone else has felt this? I know there has been a few mentions of aftershave :)

Latest posts

Back