Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too please haha xxx

Er...... I think I can officially say that I'm not psychic! I Googled Ben Needham last night and they think he's living with the gypsies so that me wrong then.

Yes. I felt very strongly that the little boy that went missing in Greece many years ago, Ben Needham (sp) wasn't abducted. I had a picture of him toddling to the end of the pathway near the villa and falling into the ground where workmen were using a massive cement machine. They didn't see or hear him above the noise of the machine. My friend told me recently that she'd read something about that coming up as a possibility but I couldn't find anything when I Googled it.

Yea I think they were digging the ground up a few month back but that could have been a different story il try find out,

Very interesting that you had that image I had a client yrs ago who done readings and she said on one occasion she got horrible images but obviously couldn't go into detail not that I wanted her too but she said she knew abuse had taken place.

There are others here posting who are much more psychic, I am just an amateur:)

Suffice to say all who are posting here are lovely lights.

Last edited:
I have been silent watching. I have had no experiences like you all but I find fascinating to read :)

I had a dream a few years ago of my school friend that I hadn't spoken to for a few years. In my dream out little circle of friends had all got together and she came up to me and said " look at my tummy I think I'm pregnant" in my dream I looked at her tummy which was obviously hiding a baby and all of a sudden like a scene from a movie the babies face pushed to the surface of the skin so you could see its features. I reply"of course your pregnant and your having a beautiful baby boy" I then woke up, it was morning and I text her my random dream straight away.. A few moments later my phone rang, it was my friend to say yes she is pregnant and she's having a baby boy.. I couldn't believe it!! X

I also had a dream a short time after my dad passed away. He was sitting on the sofa at my parents house, deceased, and I was looking at him.. He suddenly was alive again and said to me not to worry about him as where he is now is a much nicer place.

Yes. I felt very strongly that the little boy that went missing in Greece many years ago, Ben Needham (sp) wasn't abducted. I had a picture of him toddling to the end of the pathway near the villa and falling into the ground where workmen were using a massive cement machine. They didn't see or hear him above the noise of the machine. My friend told me recently that she'd read something about that coming up as a possibility but I couldn't find anything when I Googled it.

Didn't they quite recently excavate that area and they did find a little boys toy truck? Not sure if they found any remains though. I just feel so sorry for his poor mum as she's spent her life searching for him and needs closure.

I also had a dream a short time after my dad passed away. He was sitting on the sofa at my parents house, deceased, and I was looking at him.. He suddenly was alive again and said to me not to worry about him as where he is now is a much nicer place.

I had a dream once. I was in my Granny's house and she was laying in the floor (passed away) with a quilt over her (just as she was when we found her when she passed, although ny uncle put the quilt on her at the time). Then I could see her float up through the ceiling, the next minute I was sat on her bed sobbing my heart out looking through her stuff (which I had been after she passed). Then she appeared next to me on the bed and said "shhh please don't cry, I'm ok now, please tell your Mum I'm ok and I'm sorry I didn't get chance to say goodbye. I've got to go now, I love you" and then she floated away! I remember this so clearly. Still gives me goosebumps to this day xxxxx love and miss her dearly and my poor Grandad that just passed :'(

I'd like to think they're happy now and watching over us all. I would love for them to give me some contact one day :) xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have any of you ever experienced the white tunnel effect when you begin to fall asleep? It has happened to me several times although the last time was about 2 years ago. It's the most wonderful feeling and you just want to keep going and no I wasn't drinking! :)

I once went to a psychic evening and I'd spent the whole day wishing my nan would come through, when I got there I was sitting there hoping she was "there". Near the end of the night the medium asked where nicola who believes in angels is, I put my hand up (my mum has always said she thinks my nan is my little angel, looking after me when I used to do a very long journey every sat night).
She said I have a nan here and she says you have a handbag and shoe fetish ... Well I burst out crying like a Wally! She went straight on to someone else, but at the end she pulled me aside and asked to see me again and she wanted to see my mum.
So I booked her, when she came to our booking she told me that my nan was very worried and had stayed in the background the night I'd originally seen the medium as nan knew I was very emotional (bloody tears writing this!) and she didn't want to scare me, she told me nan always looks after me and made sure I was safe. She said loads if things that no one could know and also told mum of things that she has carried with her since her childhood.

It was fascinating!

I also seen someone 10 years ago that told me so much that didn't make sense at the time but over the years EVERYTHING came true!

In fact listening to all your dreams has reminded me... I had a recurring dream as a teenager about a house where a couple lived together, I didn't know the house or the couple but I dreamt of it nightly, I got the feeling the lady was in trouble there, she was often running towards the front gate and he at the door as though coming after her. These dreams stopped after a year or two, then about 5 years later I was on the bus and saw the house! Totally freaked me out.

I have also dreamt of friends being pregnant before they knew.

I love everyone's stories!

Have any of you ever experienced the white tunnel effect when you begin to fall asleep? It has happened to me several times although the last time was about 2 years ago. It's the most wonderful feeling and you just want to keep going and no I wasn't drinking! :)

You are so lucky, I wish I could experience this:)

Have any of you ever had a strong desire to pray for someone?

Have any of you ever had a strong desire to pray for someone?
I pray for people a lot. Do you mean because you sense something is wrong or because you know something is wrong? X

My mum died 5 years ago, and she used to believe in all this stuff, and I did too. Just before she passed away, we had a conversation about spirits etc, and I made her promise to come back and let me know she was there. After her passing I felt I needed 'something' to help me get through all the grieving, so I attended some spiritual courses, I did 3 Angel workshops, and 2 Mediumship courses, where you were taught to connect and work with the angels, and how to open and channel yourself to become a 'Medium'.
I completed the courses, but have never actually done any Angel or Medium readings for anyone, for one very good reason. I don't feel, see, hear, or read ANYTHING! The whole time I was doing the courses, I felt like such an idiot, because I just was not getting it at all. I don't believe everyone has 'the gift', only a chosen few.
I also do not have, a sixth sense, gut feeling, intuition....call it what you will....about anything either, and I envy people who do, as I feel I would actually like to have that gift! I think it might make my life a little easier if I did! lol
Anyway, over the last 5 years, and turning into quite a cynic about all this stuff, I still felt a little curious, and still wanting to 'hear' from my Mum, I went and had a few random Angel readings from a couple of Angel Lightworkers, and visited a couple of Mediums at various times for readings too.
Very long story short....All the readings I had were complete and utter rubbish! Two of the Mediums spoke about my mother as though she were still alive! And the Angel readings I had were kind of half and half. Some things mentioned were only slightly relevant, and very unimportant, and the other stuff was just random crap!
Sooooo, seeing as it's been 5 years since my Mums passing, and I've not heard a peep, (although apparently she had messages for my youngest sister once, when she went to see a medium), I have decided that it's all a load of rubbish, and I just don't believe in any of it anymore!
Also, the 'weird or spooky' experiences I have had in my life, I just put down to coincidence, and dreams, and believe me, I have some of the weirdest and wildest dreams going!

Wish I had that sixth sense though, so good for you, the lucky ones who do! :)

Talk To The Entities on Facebook can help with clearing Entities and Walk-Ins. From what I have read they are nothing to be frightened off, in fact they can be helpful. It's the media that creates a stir, for example Friday 13th is not unlucky so I've heard; hype apparently!

My mum died 5 years ago, and she used to believe in all this stuff, and I did too. Just before she passed away, we had a conversation about spirits etc, and I made her promise to come back and let me know she was there. After her passing I felt I needed 'something' to help me get through all the grieving, so I attended some spiritual courses, I did 3 Angel workshops, and 2 Mediumship courses, where you were taught to connect and work with the angels, and how to open and channel yourself to become a 'Medium'.
I completed the courses, but have never actually done any Angel or Medium readings for anyone, for one very good reason. I don't feel, see, hear, or read ANYTHING! The whole time I was doing the courses, I felt like such an idiot, because I just was not getting it at all. I don't believe everyone has 'the gift', only a chosen few.
I also do not have, a sixth sense, gut feeling, intuition....call it what you will....about anything either, and I envy people who do, as I feel I would actually like to have that gift! I think it might make my life a little easier if I did! lol
Anyway, over the last 5 years, and turning into quite a cynic about all this stuff, I still felt a little curious, and still wanting to 'hear' from my Mum, I went and had a few random Angel readings from a couple of Angel Lightworkers, and visited a couple of Mediums at various times for readings too.
Very long story short....All the readings I had were complete and utter rubbish! Two of the Mediums spoke about my mother as though she were still alive! And the Angel readings I had were kind of half and half. Some things mentioned were only slightly relevant, and very unimportant, and the other stuff was just random crap!
Sooooo, seeing as it's been 5 years since my Mums passing, and I've not heard a peep, (although apparently she had messages for my youngest sister once, when she went to see a medium), I have decided that it's all a load of rubbish, and I just don't believe in any of it anymore!
Also, the 'weird or spooky' experiences I have had in my life, I just put down to coincidence, and dreams, and believe me, I have some of the weirdest and wildest dreams going!

I have never attended a medium, spiritual workshop, angel workshop or anything like that. I don't even read up on any of this. I do feel things though, sometimes very deeply and on a couple of occasions have had a strong need to pray for two people who I didn't know, one being a very ill new born baby and the other being a young man who was severely assaulted. I knew of both sets of parents, but not well enough to stop and have a conversation. I don't openly speak about these things, not even to my closest friends or family but they would say to me that they always feel that I can "feel" things and my opinion on things is always valued. I speak about this on here because no-one knows me and I feel more comfortable and was very surprised at the response this thread got. I do know when this type of thing is discussed that it is seen by many as "bonkers" but would ask the true sceptics to respect the thoughts of those who do believe as I myself at one point was 50/50 on the subject.

Yes I am praying for my neice at the moment. She has twin girls (2yrs 3 months old) and she refuses to have them Christened because she does not believe in anything. Thinking aliens made her? But the question is "Who made the aliens?". Surely our Creator God seems logical to me.

Last edited:
I have never attended a medium, spiritual workshop, angel workshop or anything like that. I don't even read up on any of this. I do feel things though, sometimes very deeply and on a couple of occasions have had a strong need to pray for two people who I didn't know, one being a very ill new born baby and the other being a young man who was severely assaulted. I knew of both sets of parents, but not well enough to stop and have a conversation. I don't openly speak about these things, not even to my closest friends or family but they would say to me that they always feel that I can "feel" things and my opinion on things is always valued. I speak about this on here because no-one knows me and I feel more comfortable and was very surprised at the response this thread got. I do know when this type of thing is discussed that it is seen by many as "bonkers" but would ask the true sceptics to respect the thoughts of those who do believe as I myself at one point was 50/50 on the subject.

Umm I wasn't being disrespectful at all, and I don't think people who believe are 'bonkers'! I was simply sharing my experiences of this, like everyone else on this thread. Also, I think you may have missed the point of my post! I truly did believe once, and attended the courses, not just because of my Mum, but because I wanted to learn more, and be open to all and anything that may have come along. Like I said though, sadly it didn't, which is why I say that I think there are only a chosen few that are capable, and clearly, from your posts, you seem to be one of them.

Mich.......I am a believer but totally get why you feel the way you do. I sat in a psychic circle for seven years and was less of a believer by the end of it than I was at the start. Some people really kid themselves that every little noise or flicker of light is a spirit/ghost. I too have been to many mediums who talked a load of old rubbish.

However, I have seen spirit and experienced things that were too much to have been a coincidence. I have also been to mediums that gave me amazing evidence.

If I were you I'd forget all about that stuff and you just might be surprised. Ask for a sign and forget all about it and see what happens.:hug:

Latest posts

Back