Was left feeling drained after this experience!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm I wasn't being disrespectful at all, and I don't think people who believe are 'bonkers'! I was simply sharing my experiences of this, like everyone else on this thread. Also, I think you may have missed the point of my post! I truly did believe once, and attended the courses, not just because of my Mum, but because I wanted to learn more, and be open to all and anything that may have come along. Like I said though, sadly it didn't, which is why I say that I think there are only a chosen few that are capable, and clearly, from your posts, you seem to be one of them.

Oh Gosh Mich I think there is a misunderstanding here and I can see why. I only highlighted your post because of the mention of Mediums etc and I didn't mean YOU were being disrespectful, that was just something I wanted to say to those who really do think it is all a load of nonsense. I can see how deeply you wanted to believe in order to get a message from your mum. I hope I didn't hurt you in any way and I apologise if I did. I have read Kim's response and think it is good advice to you and I sincerely hope that you do someday get that little sign from your mum xx

Oh Gosh Mich I think there is a misunderstanding here and I can see why. I only highlighted your post because of the mention of Mediums etc and I didn't mean YOU were being disrespectful, that was just something I wanted to say to those who really do think it is all a load of nonsense. I can see how deeply you wanted to believe in order to get a message from your mum. I hope I didn't hurt you in any way and I apologise if I did. I have read Kim's response and think it is good advice to you and I sincerely hope that you do someday get that little sign from your mum xx

Aaah sorry, I must have totally misunderstood! D'oh! :smack:

Thank you to you and Kim for your kind comments, but I have actually come to the conclusion that I may never get a sign from my Mum. We had a very turbulent relationship, but towards the end of her life we were starting to get on, and she passed away in my arms, so I feel very lucky and privileged to have been there with her....but it was a friend of mine who said to me one day, maybe she just doesn't want to communicate with you, or doesn't have anything to say to you, and to be honest, that hadn't actually occurred to me, so I'm guessing that must be it! lol
Oh well, maybe one day eh!? :)

Aaah sorry, I must have totally misunderstood! D'oh! :smack:

Thank you to you and Kim for your kind comments, but I have actually come to the conclusion that I may never get a sign from my Mum. We had a very turbulent relationship, but towards the end of her life we were starting to get on, and she passed away in my arms, so I feel very lucky and privileged to have been there with her....but it was a friend of mine who said to me one day, maybe she just doesn't want to communicate with you, or doesn't have anything to say to you, and to be honest, that hadn't actually occurred to me, so I'm guessing that must be it! lol
Oh well, maybe one day eh!? :)
How lovely that you and your mum made peace.

You know Mitch, not everybody sees or feels things. You might just not be in tune with that kind of thing or without realising it, you might be a little afraid, so you block it.

Although I have 100% for sure seen spirit, I talk to my dad in my head a lot but when I speak to him just before I go to sleep, I say 'I love you dad and please don't show yourself to me'. lol.........I'd crap myself!

I'm no expert but there are different thinkings on this kind of thing. Some people think that it's just a time slip. Some say that it takes a lot of energy for spirit to actually get through etc etc.

The spirit of the soldier that we all saw on several occasions at the brand new flat that we all grew up in used to always be seen in exactly the same way..........he'd be walking from the bathroom door along the landing with a rifle over his shoulder. It was like a tape recorder........always exactly the same.

I've been to loads of seances and never seen anything, but I have in every day life when I least expected it. xx

Stayed up late last night in bed reading this thread and did feel a little scared/uneasy. Just before turning the light off to try and sleep I went to the loo and the little light started flickering and fading in and out. Instead of feeling scared though it made me feel happy. I went to bed and said in my head thanks for the Hello Nan. Slept like a log. :)

Yes I am praying for my neice at the moment. She has twin girls (2yrs 3 months old) and she refuses to have them Christened because she does not believe in anything. Thinking aliens made her? But the question is "Who made the aliens?". Surely our Creator God seems logical to me.

I am not Christened, my brothers aren't and my children aren't, but that's a whole other subject. Really not suitable for chit chat.

I have a thought.. ... if you said to some people "I talked to God last night".. this probably would be classed as acceptable......however, if you said "God talked to me last night"...i'm pretty confident this wouldn't be acceptable and probably 'nut job' would be whispered somewhere along the lines. ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Although I have 100% for sure seen spirit, I talk to my dad in my head a lot but when I speak to him just before I go to sleep, I say 'I love you dad and please don't show yourself to me'. lol.........I'd crap myself!x

I do this alot... I always want a sign so that I know im not going mad and these things are real or really been seen but every night before I go to sleep I ask to be left alone so that Im not scared. Its a shame and I would love to be scared but I cant help the feeling of laying there in the dark thinking about seeing things haha x

I've not read the whole thread yet, but I will :)
I just felt compelled to reply.
I have weird stuff happening now and then at home.
Recently (a few months ago) I was very uneasy in my own bedroom, a certain corner freaked me out. It always seemed darker weird to explain as it was always in the dark I entered (bulbs blown and only use lamp). And mostly its left on all night now.
Anyway one night I felt him near my bed, I never usually get scared by him in other parts of the house but in 12yrs I never felt him in my room before.
I was laid facing the centre of my bed and a shadow came over me, from back to from as if he was leaning over to see if I was asleep... I was so freaked out I hid under the blankets.. I felt him in that corner for a good few weeks after, since then I've not felt him in my room but had little signs elsewhere, on the whole everything is a little calmer.
Everywhere I've lived I've felt, heard, seen, smelt.. My senses are in tune to something but I don't go searching for anything, I'm not sure what it is but I'm sure its not a 'gift' that others talk of, its just me..
I know who the guy in the house is, he's not followed me.. This is his house, I moved here when he died. He is a known person in some circles, and on and around the anniversary of his specialness he is more active.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I am not Christened, my brothers aren't and my children aren't, but that's a whole other subject. Really not suitable for chit chat.

I respect what you say, but I am still a little worried, thats just me xxx

I respect what you say, but I am still a little worried, thats just me xxx

About what? What do you think will happen if the child isn't Christnened?

Something else came to mind when I was speaking with one of my friends the other day.

A few months ago, I had picked my daughter up from my mum's and was going home. To get home, I have to drive straight through a crossroads (which has lights).

I had been working late and just wanted to get home, into my jammies and to have a quick bite to eat before just chilling - you know how it is! We got into the car and started to drive home.

As I was coming up to the lights, they changed - and as I started to drive through, suddenly I thought Tesco, slowed again and went to turn. Just as I did, this car came flying through the lights and would have hit me side on, right into where my daughter was sitting if I hadn't slowed and turned. I didn't need or want anything, but there you go :o

Something else came to mind when I was speaking with one of my friends the other day.

A few months ago, I had picked my daughter up from my mum's and was going home. To get home, I have to drive straight through a crossroads (which has lights).

I had been working late and just wanted to get home, into my jammies and to have a quick bite to eat before just chilling - you know how it is! We got into the car and started to drive home.

As I was coming up to the lights, they changed - and as I started to drive through, suddenly I thought Tesco, slowed again and went to turn. Just as I did, this car came flying through the lights and would have hit me side on, right into where my daughter was sitting if I hadn't slowed and turned. I didn't need or want anything, but there you go :o

Gosh that made me shiver linzi! Intuition eh?

Gosh that made me shiver linzi! Intuition eh?

I guess it was! I just know I had no intention of going... and the next I was! Lol.

Makes me sick to my stomach to think what could've happened.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

People: With most I feel warm and comfortable but there are a few that I cannot warm to no matter how I try! I just get an instinct that it's not going to work. Any thoughts as to why this happens?

Hi I am a Capricorn, I have loved this thread and have spent ages reading it! My boyfriend hates this sort of thing and even though I'm a scary cat I do love it! My grandma knows when somebody is going to die, she can be talkin with a friend and as they walk away say 'I'll never see them again' strange! I like to believe that this life isn't all there is! My mum is a real spiritual geek, she has had regular reading etc and has had more experiences than I can count, me on the other hand I think I'm oh of tune however one evening I was babysitting with a friend when all of a sudden I felt like a bubble had wrapped around me am I shot forward (I can barely breathe
Thinking about it) my friend looked at me in shock as I froze and felt all tingly and frightened! I was only young and I have never been so afraid in my life I don't have a clue what it was, when my uncle came home he said earlier my little cousin who was about three had been stood about four meters away from the bathroom door saying 'to nobody' stop being naughty my mummy won't like it and then the bathroom door slammed shut, and that night as I gave her supper she asked for extra yoghurt a for her friend??? I really think as you are young an have just left the spirit world to join this one, and older as you are closer to it again, you become more in tune, an others just have gifts of being able to understand what's happening xx

Gosh Becca, would you believe I actually felt earlier on that this thread was going to come back tonight! ! There have been 2 people in the last year, when they said goodbye to me, I said to my husband that I didn't think I would see them again and I didn't and neither of them had been sick. They both died unexpectedly!

People: With most I feel warm and comfortable but there are a few that I cannot warm to no matter how I try! I just get an instinct that it's not going to work. Any thoughts as to why this happens?
That's because you're intuitive and can sense bad energy from them.

Gosh Becca, would you believe I actually felt earlier on that this thread was going to come back tonight! ! There have been 2 people in the last year, when they said goodbye to me, I said to my husband that I didn't think I would see them again and I didn't and neither of them had been sick. They both died unexpectedly!

tonicj... I love your threads :) always make me smile when I see your name pop up x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This thread is so interesting how what amazing experiences! Unfortunately I have no gift or stories. I would like to have a reading I'm so worried and stressed atm and want reassurance some how xx

Wow this thread is so fascinating, am sitting here freaking myself out with these stories.

It also reminded me of when my grandfather passed away a few years ago, we were sitting in my grandparents house a couple of days later, it was my two sisters and I and none of us wanted to sit in his armchair (there were only three chairs in the room). My younger sister eventually sat in it and asked my grandpa if it was okay for her to sit there and that he should give her a sign. At that moment there was then a flash of lightning. It wasn't raining or stormy but randomly there was lighting. We really believe it was him saying it was okay.

Latest posts

Back