Quantcast

Waxing hollywood

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Rosiedrew

Reaction score
Oh my god I did a hollywood yesterday and the hair apart from the top of the ......... area was a nighmare to remove. I didn't do a good job at all. We were both tightening the skin but the hair and wax refused to move.

Should I leave this area???

helen f.w.e

Reaction score
hi rosie, hollywoods are a wonderful thing, if your using a good wax,and if you have had proper training, dont give up, book a waxing course with kim lawless, you will be fa**y waxing with confidence in no time luv hx

joe90

Reaction score
Please book yourself on a fully accredited course as soon as you possibly can. You really shouldn't be conducting these treatments if your insurance doesn't cover you to do so; you don't want to land yourself in hot water.

Aquarius Beauty

Reaction score
hi rosie, hollywoods are a wonderful thing, if your using a good wax,and if you have had proper training, dont give up, book a waxing course with kim lawless, you will be fa**y waxing with confidence in no time luv hx
Where is the training held? Many Thanks Lorraine

marioned

Reaction score
Kim goes all over to train. Give her a pm, she's great at teaching!

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
Yes, you should get proper training but can you explain in more detail what happened so we can try to help. Were you using hot or strip wax? xxx

ladynaz

Reaction score
makes me one have one just for the fun ofit..i can see why its popular

spakitten

Reaction score
I had to teach myself how to do this, we dont have a lot of training for it where I live. My first 2-5 waxes were teeth-clenching, sweaty-palmed, bloody frightening! haha but you learn from your mistakes -this is why of course I practiced on friends- thank GOD I have wonderful, forgiving friends! lol :smack:

Princessstacie

Reaction score
I had to teach myself how to do this, we dont have a lot of training for it where I live. My first 2-5 waxes were teeth-clenching, sweaty-palmed, bloody frightening! haha but you learn from your mistakes -this is why of course I practiced on friends- thank GOD I have wonderful, forgiving friends! lol :smack:
Dont mean to sound rude hun, but you would need to check if you are still insured to be carrying out this treatment. Regardless if there is no training in your area or not, If you were to hurt or damage someone downstairs you would not have a leg to stand on. Just a word of warning, have a quick check with your insurance. xx:hug:

Rosiedrew

Reaction score

joe90

Reaction score
WOW Factor also arrange waxing courses all over the country and I am sure they are in the process of arranging one in Scotland in the not too distant future.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score

Latest posts