Waxing with Kim Lawless in the North West

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Hi everyone, first things first. I felt competent waxing until I went on Kim Lawless female intimate waxing on Sunday! She is the best. I have today done my first Hollywood the Kim Lawless way and my client was so thrilled, she was enlightened, her words, not mine. She booked in straight away for her next wax before she left.
You have no idea how that made me feel. She had already said to me that she never books as she is a busy barrister and only goes where someone can fit her in as she is never quite sure what time she finishes work.
That speaks for volumes to me.
Kim has kindly agreed to do some training up in Liverpool, so if any of you geeks wants this opportunity then please pm me and we can get the training day/days sorted:)

Hi, Just seen your post im very interested doing waxing training with Kim if you manage to get one going, I Know im a few months late replying to this post but hoping you might know of one going soon.
Thanks

I'm still interested :)

Hi everyone, first things first. I felt competent waxing until I went on Kim Lawless female intimate waxing on Sunday! She is the best. I have today done my first Hollywood the Kim Lawless way and my client was so thrilled, she was enlightened, her words, not mine. She booked in straight away for her next wax before she left.
You have no idea how that made me feel. She had already said to me that she never books as she is a busy barrister and only goes where someone can fit her in as she is never quite sure what time she finishes work.
That speaks for volumes to me.
Kim has kindly agreed to do some training up in Liverpool, so if any of you geeks wants this opportunity then please pm me and we can get the training day/days sorted:)

Hi Dawn,what is "the Kim Lawless way"?
Or would you have to kill me if you told me?....... x

I'd be interested too, could you pm some details please.

Great! Im going next month, he 29th in Edinburgh! Cannot wait, not looking forward to getting waxed tho! I canny handle it and will end up embarrassing myself haha! x

Hi Dawn,what is "the Kim Lawless way"?
Or would you have to kill me if you told me?....... x

LOL @ sara

i too would like to train but way too embarassed to have it done myself - can we bring a model ?

I too have just done the Kim Lawless female intimate waxing course. .

I don't believe it is acceptable to take a model unless you are physically incapable of having it done on yourself for a medical reason. How else can you fully understand and inform your client about the treatment unless you have been through it yourself?

Just my opinion

x

LOL @ sara

i too would like to train but way too embarassed to have it done myself - can we bring a model ?

I'd like to do the training too, and while I think you should have had the treatment to be able to explain to clients (which I have tonnes of times) I still am not comfortable getting my bits out in a room full of strangers.

But from what I hear repeatedly, it is THE best training available, so may be worth having some bravery juice and booking.....now where's that gin. Lol
X

I'd like to do the training too, and while I think you should have had the treatment to be able to explain to clients (which I have tonnes of times) I still am not comfortable getting my bits out in a room full of strangers.

But from what I hear repeatedly, it is THE best training available, so may be worth having some bravery juice and booking.....now where's that gin. Lol
X

I've done the training and I was embarrassed of having a wax in front of a room of people I didn't know. Although I've not had kids as of yet I imagine that it will have prepped me for it haha, plus you are never going to see these people again most likely, Kim must have seen absolutely everything so she's not going to recoil in horror lol, and in my opinion you need to get comfortable with this so that you can be comfortable doing the treatment and putting clients at ease.

It was the bit of the day I was dreading so I was model first, and honestly it was fine! You see that we're all the same and just get on with the job. I love waxing now thanks to Kim and am so satisfied at the end of the treatment!

Great! Im going next month, he 29th in Edinburgh! Cannot wait, not looking forward to getting waxed tho! I canny handle it and will end up embarrassing myself haha! x

I shall see you there lovvy :) I've already done female speed waxing & male intimate with kim and she's amazing xx

I too have just done the Kim Lawless female intimate waxing course. .

I don't believe it is acceptable to take a model unless you are physically incapable of having it done on yourself for a medical reason. How else can you fully understand and inform your client about the treatment unless you have been through it yourself?

Just my opinion

x

i understand what your'e saying, however i know just how my client will feel as i have it done myself
im nervous enough with my therapist seing my bits, without subjecting myself to a room full of strangers looking on
so i just guess i will never get round to training in intimate waxing :(

I shall see you there lovvy :) I've already done female speed waxing & male intimate with kim and she's amazing xx

Ooh really? How random is that haha! This is my first waxing course with her. I was thinking of maybe doing the speed waxing but I've just booked intimate for now! Was the speed waxing good? Did you learn alot of new things? Are you from Edinburgh or are u travelling to get to her? Im travelling from Glasgow! Xxx

i understand what your'e saying, however i know just how my client will feel as i have it done myself
im nervous enough with my therapist seing my bits, without subjecting myself to a room full of strangers looking on
so i just guess i will never get round to training in intimate waxing :(

Awh this has made me a little sad so I had to reply. I used to be exactly the same, probably worse tbh, and I was so embarrassed of showing a therapist my bits and bobs. The thing is though, you seem to now be more comfortable having this treatment with someone you see on a somewhat regular basis. The people on this course are strangers, people you are very unlikely to see ever again. One of the things I was weirdly scared of lol was that people would remember what I looked like in a weird photo style lol, but I figured I don't do that with people I wax, so why would they?

I really hope you do the intimate waxing course, everyone in the room is nervous about it so you are not alone. I think unless you are a full on exhibitionist you are going to be haha! The course might even help you get over the fear. I have forgotten who originally said this on the forum but...feel the fear and do it anyway :)

Hi guys I know this is an old post but did anyone get anything sorted??? am I too late!!? Just seen it was from may this post but if this was has gone would anyone else be interested Im waiting on a reply from Kim to see if she would do training up here!!x

Last edited:
Nenee and I are still up for it...

I am interested in going to the course, but am really apprehensive about having it done!!! 5 years ago I would have no problem flashing my bits, but 2 kids and a few bottles of pinot grigio later and Im not as confident with getting my kit off arrrgh what a pickle!!!!!!!
:o

Latest posts

Back