Weird food habits?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just thought of another one.....

Rich tea biscuits with butter in the middle to make a rich tea biscuit sandwich.

Leely x
Ah yeah my nan used to do this, it was pretty good.

She also used to eat sugar sandwiches though (butter & sugar) and condensed milk on bread. Barf!

Rich tea biscuits with butter in the middle to make a rich tea biscuit sandwich.

Leely x

My mum use to make me these! Yummy!!

I also love peas with mayonnaise and fried bacon, kidney beans and rice mixed with mayonnaise. In fact, mayo on anything savoury.

She also used to eat sugar sandwiches though (butter & sugar) and condensed milk on bread. Barf!

Yeah, same, my mum did all this too. Might be a war-time thing.

I wouldnt eat one now, but when I was little my gran would make me a banana sandwich...

Someone mentioned pineapple on a burger, id love that. I like it at nandos on a pitta with medium peri peri chicken & cheese! On pizzas, on gammon. Mmm xx

Aww my daddy used to make me banana and jam sandwiches! Haven't had one for years! Xxxx

When I'm annoyed at my OH I eat Cornish pasty with oxtail soup poured over it, the look of sheer disgust makes it taste even better :p

My mum use to make me these! Yummy!!

I also love peas with mayonnaise and fried bacon, kidney beans and rice mixed with mayonnaise. In fact, mayo on anything savoury.

Mmm peas and mayo together is so nice I discovered it at a meal on accident once lol but carried on as it was surprisingly nice xx

Leely x

This is one of the best things ever, & chocolate spread in the middle instead of butter!

We used to have sandwiches with bread, butter & chocolate spread too,,makes me heave thinking about it now! X

My nan and gramp did too, defiantly a war thing lol x

Leely x

Ohh another one my mums just reminded me that we used to have was torn up pieces of white bread covered in hot milk with sugar on the top... Amazing in the winter!!! Xxxxxx

I wouldnt eat one now, but when I was little my gran would make me a banana sandwich...

Someone mentioned pineapple on a burger, id love that. I like it at nandos on a pitta with medium peri peri chicken & cheese! On pizzas, on gammon. Mmm xx

But banana sarnies are the best!!!! X

Left over Yorkshire puddings with jam or chocolate spread! Some people think that's weird but it's only same ingredients as pancakes really..
Also does anyone just sit and eat a massive piece of cheese? Just remembered as I did so last night despite the nightmare myth haha x

Ohh another one my mums just reminded me that we used to have was torn up pieces of white bread covered in hot milk with sugar on the top... Amazing in the winter!!! Xxxxxx

Pobs!
I'd forgotten pobs till you reminded me.

But banana sarnies are the best!!!! X

I eat banana sarnies all the time. They are best on brown or seeded bread. Yummy!!

Choc spread and bananas on toast is lovely.

Laura x

Left over Yorkshire puddings with jam or chocolate spread! Some people think that's weird but it's only same ingredients as pancakes really..
Also does anyone just sit and eat a massive piece of cheese? Just remembered as I did so last night despite the nightmare myth haha x

Both yum! Or cold Yorkshire/ toad in the hole with salt and pepper and ketchup.

Both yum! Or cold Yorkshire/ toad in the hole with salt and pepper and ketchup.

Salad cream with pies chips peas an gravy and salad cream with a Sunday dinner (and gravy) mmmm

Smash instant mash mixed with salad cream then put into a buttered sandwich.....mmmm

And ALWAYs Salad Cream on a roast dinner with gravy

Me too for tuna mayo and beans jacket potato... Yummy :D

Latest posts

Back