What are we hoping to find under the Christmas tree this year?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Girls.....who's Shemar Moore?

I'm hoping that my lil family is always happy :biggrin:

Girls.....who's Shemar Moore?

This, this is the beautiful, chocolate, silky, deliciousness known as Shemar Moore.

image2883371g.jpg

AKA, my future baby daddy. :wink2:

Just for this, I'm going to send Santa a note asking that he gives you a Shemar Moore of your very own for Christmas.

if hes under my tree on xmas morning your my new best friend :lol::biggrin:

I was allowed to open a Birthday/X'mas gift on Sunday... I am now sporting my first ever Tiffany & Co earrings...

I'd like the matching ring and bracelet but will save up, they ain't cheap!

I'd love another cat, a boy one that I can call Nobby.

What I'd like most is a Diary full of appointments for the New Year lol or winning lotto ticket.

Bottle of Baileys is always a good one to have under the tree, I'm usually under the tree after drinking the whole bottle.

I wish for warmer weather, a happy healthy son, my marriage to go from strength to strength and a very successful business and somewhere I can call home.

But what I really really really want, is a visit from the other side. Want to see my nan one more time. Want my sadness to go away and feel more happy, sick of this melancholy that won't leave...

A box of ferrero rocher is good too x

Love her stylish glasses! There a lot like mine :) lol x

Ahh thank you yeh the designer glasses guess ones.she did have nhs ones that were cute but I promised her that if she looked after them ones I would buy her some snazzy ones so I did lol xxx

It certainly would get longer...:wink2:

He stars in a show called Criminal Minds. And I know which piece you'd like. Back off!

Ha ha ha ha Gr8 nailz you are brilliant. This thread has made me laugh so much!

X

I am not sure what I am hoping for? My suggestions were new MAC products, a new bag, anything from karen millen, diamonds or something smaller from swarovski! I also like nice undies ;-) and yes - shemar wouldnt go a miss but i think Tammy already has dibs on him!! ;-)

I have got my other half new clothes, a new SLR camera, a kinect for his xbox, and loads of bits and bobs so I am hoping diamonds in return - i pointed out a nice bracelet which matched what our budget was ;-) ha ha ha !

On a selfless note i wouldnt care if i got nothing for xmas aslong as i have a lovely dinner with my family Ill be a very happy bunny. Brekkie in bed, cuddles, xmas movies & time with my family make it special and the gifts are just a bonus! A big bonus of course :)

Merry Xmas Gals (and guys!) XX

It certainly would get longer...:wink2:

He stars in a show called Criminal Minds. And I know which piece you'd like. Back off!

I just choked on my tea!

Xxx

Latest posts

Back