What do you wear on your nails??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you wearing on YOUR nails?

• Clear overlay

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • French / coloured overlay

Votes: 67 22.6%
  • Tips

Votes: 75 25.3%
  • Sculpts

Votes: 40 13.5%
  • Natural Nails

Votes: 105 35.4%

• Total voters

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Apologies if this has already been asked! I am interested to know what you all wear on your nails?

I have seen a return to natural nails with my clients with a lot of them requesting natural manicures rather than extensions, also noticed an increase in my Nail enamel sales.

Personally at the moment i am wearing clear Biosculpture overlays, so what about you guys??

Many thanks for any who reply

I'm wearing Brisa sculpts at the moment, and I've got to say I'm impressed with the longevity of them.
I'm quite hard on my nails and these are going into their 3rd week with no breakages!!!

I am wearing a CBM, and I am really pleased with it. I have had lots of lovely compliments too so that is always good xx

i have my own natural nails - ive been blessed with very strong and healthy nails.. they can grow very long without breaking...

i would like to do more things with them but i have two small children and its just not practical for me...:cry:

I am currently wearing natural nails so I can prove to doubting Thomases that "acrylic nails dont damage the natural nail" LOL.

Almond P+W's at the mo (over tips) - had natural nails since July (no time to put a set on) but did them last week and am loving having nails back on!

If you could see my nails you'd say "my god, get yourself a nail tech luv"

Silver glitter tips (sculpts) with bigger holographic glitter set in the gel top coat. They are soooo sparkly!

I've got L&P over tips! Did them myself the other night, first time that I have put nails on myself! They are lasting ok so far! lol

i have got tip and gel overlay on ...but because i am lazy and need a rebalance :smack: ...i have creatives limited edition enamel over the top

Akzentz warm pink and paint on natural white, over tips.....only they are my own nails now underneath though!

Been on about 6 weeks (have infilled once !!)

Looking like they need a little spruce up now.

Im thinking short and painted in develish maybe, still need gel overlays on though becuase my own nails are poop.

amb xxx

i use natural tips with a pink l&p over top,,i do them myself. they look really natural. also put glitter polish on them.

I have always design sculpture, with lots of color, and full lenght of the form most of the time
Dsc04449.jpg

I love the nails above, but i couldn;t cope witht hem that long.

Mine are red sculpted nails at the mo as below.

I love having them quite long but have to be careful i don't spear my 5 year old.:eek:

Attachments

• raspberry nails.jpg
    raspberry nails.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 173
Today am wearing calgel, got a nno no 43, but just done a quick french polish over the top as going for a drink with a friend.

Polish will have to come off again tomorrow as working in salon. Dont enjoy doing my own nails as never seem to have the time. Would love a pampering session myself:hug: :hug: and a lovely pedicure. mmmmmm what a treat. xx

At the moment my own stubby ones.....I'm planting my bulbs for the spring and digging in dirt......so at the moment mine......give me a couple of weeks and some time....and they will be L&P'S with some kind of funky colour going on.....

Natural for me. With great care and effort I can get them to a nice length before they start to break. For those of you who wear your own work where and when do you find the time for your own nails? I leave work and don't want to have to think about fixin my own up. On the rare occasion I've done my own and even played around but it can get to be time consuming.

Custom Blended Manicure! It's hard doing my "wrong hand" but the look is so worth the effort!!!

I have pre designed hibiscus flower/french... Will be changing them at the end of the week after college to french,can't deciede on Brisa French or L&P French with the Nailtopia Breast Cancer stickers as adornments.

XX J XX

Dont have anything on at the mo as I'm doing my Beauty course.

Normally I'd have a Bio colour NNO.

Strangely enough, I have 3 natural manicures booked for next week!

Latest posts

Back