What Gelish colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you recommend a good site to look at for glitter? Where do you get yours from? X

Can anyone tell me what Gelish colour is similar to Calgel number 43? It's a nude pink with tiny particles of glitter. I use Calgel for my French manicure, and am running low on this colour. I've emailed the uk's distributor for Calgel twice and got no reply, and I've rang up today, they said they were going to call back and they haven't.

So sadly I'm going to stop using Calgel, and i'm going to use Gelish for my french instead. I've never known it so hard to try and order from somewhere. Thanks in advance :) x

Hi :0) I'm not familiar with calgel, but ambience gelish is a beautiful colour for a sparkly French pink, it gives slight coverage it's one of my favourite colours, it can be used over any other Gelish colour too or on its own, it's really pretty. Hope this helps :0)

So I'm wanting more colours! I don't know what to get?!

I'm thinking -
Princess tiara
Seafoam
Red roses
Need a tan
A blue colour (I already have up in the blue)
And a lighter pink (I have gossip girl and shake it til you samba)

I already have stand out so do you think perhaps an orangy one? Like tiger blossom or the new candy land one?
What do you think of princess tiara?

Decisions decisions!!x

I'm thinking -
Princess tiara
Seafoam
Red roses
Need a tan

I already have stand out so do you think perhaps an orangy one? Like tiger blossom or the new candy land one?

Decisions decisions!!x

I've just bought Red Roses and I absolutely LOVE it! I've had so many comments on it, I dont do red on myself normally, but this is a really nice red, not too dark, but not too light. I considered tiger blossom too and will probably get that next order. Im also loving the candyland colours, I want them all! lol
So far I have:
Bellas vampire
Gossip Girl
Sweet Chocolate
Sheek white
Ambience
Desert sands
Red Roses

xx

I've just bought Red Roses and I absolutely LOVE it! I've had so many comments on it, I dont do red on myself normally, but this is a really nice red, not too dark, but not too light. I considered tiger blossom too and will probably get that next order. Im also loving the candyland colours, I want them all! lol
So far I have:
Bellas vampire
Gossip Girl
Sweet Chocolate
Sheek white
Ambience
Desert sands
Red Roses

xx

Will probably get it!
I have June bride
Vegas nights
Night reflection
Sweet chocolate
Night shimmer
Gossip girl
Shake it til you samba
Up in the blue
Sleek white
Simple sheer
Stand out
nd black shadow

Just want lots more!xx

If you guys were to use only ONE color to put under Rockstar with Gelish, which color would you use?

I've been doing Rockstar toes and nails with Shellac, but I'm converting into Gelish and can't afford every color on the market... I was using Zillionaire with Shellac.

I have Waterfield Gelish but I haven't tried it yet, wondering if Waterfield will show through the fine glitter on the tacky layer? Would Simple Sheer be a good one for Rockstar?

Thanks a bunch :D

If you guys were to use only ONE color to put under Rockstar with Gelish, which color would you use?

I've been doing Rockstar toes and nails with Shellac, but I'm converting into Gelish and can't afford every color on the market... I was using Zillionaire with Shellac.

I have Waterfield Gelish but I haven't tried it yet, wondering if Waterfield will show through the fine glitter on the tacky layer? Would Simple Sheer be a good one for Rockstar?

Thanks a bunch :D

I use simple sheer for Rockstar. Or if only doing ring ringer or big toe I just use the colour I'm doing the rest of the nails. X

I'm thinking -
Princess tiara
Seafoam
Red roses
Need a tan

Decisions decisions!!x

I had Tiger Blossom on my nails when I was at Excel on the Monday and when I was in the Nail Harmony Stand 3 people asked me what colour it was and then bought it. It is one of my most popular and will be great Spring/Summer. The new vibrant pink Sugar & Spice and Orange Cream Dream are lovely too.

I just got my first 2 gelish colours on recommendation, Night Reflection and Midnight Caller and they r both lovely. I've got nearly all the Gelicure colours but wanted to try Gelish. I've done samples and so far 3 of my friends who normally have Gelicure were all saying they want one of my new Gelish ones next time!

Hi there, im working with gelish for almost 2 years now, the absolute favorite colours (my experience):
Red : Stand Out
Purple : Night Reflexion, Plum and Done
Summer Colour: Gossip Girl, Randezvouz(they love it!),
French : Simple Sheer(for pink), Sheek White

Hope i could help, good luck! :)

Rendezvous has been the biggest hit for me, I love the colour, but I'm getting sick of painting it this week. Wish someone would choose a different colour lol

It's closely followed by Light Elegant though, and a few have had Vegas Nights over it to add some more sparkle.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering, what colours are best for a French manicure look with gelish!??? X

Hi guys, I'm just wondering, what colours are best for a French manicure look with gelish!??? X

I love Sheek white with simple sheer for French xx

I use Sheek White & Little Princess. (not that I do a lot of French. Need more practice)

I use Sheek White & Little Princess. (not that I do a lot of French. Need more practice)

Your French looks lovely!! :)

My order just came this morning!!!! Eeeek I was so excited to see the post man ;-)
SEAFOAM
STAND OUT
PASSION
SILVER SAND
JET SET
BLACK SHADOW
can't wait to have a pay with them today :)

I have about 20 of the colours now, my top three colours are:
Rose Garden
Go girl
&
Star Burst.

I can't wait to get my hands on the new Cany Lane Colours that have just been released.

Ive recently got passion for summer!love it. Also tiger blossum and black shadow :biggrin:

Some colours I did. Loove Gelish!

Sleek white and ambience for French I used CND negligee polish and found ambience similar x

Latest posts

Back