What is your favourite pedicure range and why..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hi was wondering about this. I love solar manicure I wish they did a solar pedicure!!:lol: What is your favourite brand of pedicure products and why.. also any one use cuccio??xxxxxx

I love love love the Spa Ritual pedicure. It smells divine and all of the products make your feet feel divine.

However, I am partial to the Nailtiques avocado foot creme too.....

Decisions decisions!

I love Jessica zenspa especially the stimulating mint masque xxx

I love Jessica zenspa too,all of the products in the range are fab and smell gorgeous!

I used to swear by CND's spa pedicure range, I wouldn't even consider using anything else.

I ran out of sea salt glow last week and my wholesaler had none left. I was so upset, I didn't want to use anything different. The owner managed to convince me to try Raw Earth foot buff.

It's AMAZING, I love it and so do my clients. I'm going back this week to buy the rest of the raw earth range.

For those who haven't used it, it's a water activated foot scrub that gets really warm when using it. Clients have said it feels like my hands are the hot towels when I exfoliate their feet.

Though I do miss my sea salt glow still:cry:

I Am In To Sheba I Love Her Stuff

i have a rawearth spa pedicure sample pack, i will have to try it quick :) xx

it's raw earth all the way for me! I love the product quality, the price, the smells and the rend results - so do my clients! I wont use anything else other than creative's raw spa now x

I always use Spa Elements by EzFlow as it provides a very Luxury Pedi-

But teach with Gena as is more economic and good value for money:confused:

I have a problem! Every time I book myself in for a pedicure, I can never decide between the earthy colours and smells and warming, pampering feel of Raw Earth or the fresh, clean smell and cool colours of CreativeSpa.

What a dilemma :)

CreativeSpa all the way for me, the aroma's add to the treatment and they work a treat x

Hi. We use ESSIE in my salon which my clients love. The products are rich and indulgent but for me thats only half the story. I'd rather someone know how to use a cuticle knife, nippers, callous remover etc and be confident with her tools than what lotions and potions she's using. I do love the essie branding though as its bright and modern and they're a good company to deal with unlike OPI who I use for manicures. xxx

I am using Essie Spa for my pedicures, I feel as though the client gets good value for money and an indulgent treatment:)

i love EzFlows spa elements... totally yummy and
.... why well buttermint buffing scrub is the best product ever.... can be used as a scrub and a mask........... plus it means i dont need to faff abt having loads of different ranges as its great for hands and feet!

Jess
xox

o.p.i for mani and pedi, I gain alot of clients just on the brand name!!!

I do use a beverley hills foot spa though with disposable liners and clients love the fact that they get a new liner each time so no risk of cross infection!

Love OPI aswell xxxxxx

I agree, personally i like the OPI products they smell lovely and leave your feet feeling fab!

I trained with Gena and they are nice. Love the sloughing cream.

I have had a get fresh spa one and it was lovely too.

At moment I've just bought the Thai mani/pedi range, but not impressed.

Had a creative spa pedi a few weeks back and it was lush.

Jessica Zenspa Range - its so yummy especialy the citrus souffle, i use it as a body cream!! I just smell fruity!! yum yum!!

xxxx

Definatly Sixtus we use two, in the salon but clients love the smells of Alpine herbs and the feeling of revitalized feet. 100% my choice it like having new feet ever time you have a pedicure.

Latest posts

Back