What is your favourite.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sknight

Reaction score
........nail enhancement??

I personally love pink & whites, sculpted. A beautifully natural custom blend like the one in the CND video tutorial. So how about you?

I have to say I am also a lover of the custom blend pink and white, being someone with little stumpy fingers and tiny fan nail beds this makes my hands look a little better.
But saying that I have been sporting a beautiful leopard print French on one finger done by Fifitrix also with an extended nail bed and am thinking I would quite happy have these on all the time.
:hug:

I have to say I am also a lover of the custom blend pink and white, being someone with little stumpy fingers and tiny fan nail beds this makes my hands look a little better.
But saying that I have been sporting a beautiful leopard print French on one finger done by Fifitrix also with an extended nail bed and am thinking I would quite happy have these on all the time.
:hug:

You lucky thing!! I would love fifitrix to do my nails!

Im also a lover of the custom blend pink and white, long nailbeds with a perfect crisp smie thats not too deep but just right .....*sighs* a far cry from my stumpy knarled chewed up natural nails!!

However I would kill for a set of the ones Ant did on Judy with the faces in them!!
I would also kill for a set of black tipped stillettos from Geeg......pfffttt I best get my cosmic order in!!!:green:

I do acrylic, gels and fiberglass & I prefer the look of fiberglass nails, with square shaped tip, clear polish with nail art design tip. (says she who is wearing acrylic, rounded tips & nail art at the minute :)

Which shaped tip do you prefer - square, round, stiletto etc???

I too love a perfectly done pink and white, then again I love colours too. I love the nails done by Gigi with her secret free edge mix, totally stunning.

As for shape, I having been wearing my nails in an almond shape and quite a lot of my clients are wanting that shape too, it suits my wee fingers better.

p.s. Karen and Stevie, you made me blush. :hug:

I do acrylic, gels and fiberglass & I prefer the look of fiberglass nails, with square shaped tip, clear polish with nail art design tip. (says she who is wearing acrylic, rounded tips & nail art at the minute :)

Which shaped tip do you prefer - square, round, stiletto etc???

I prefer any shape that enhances the look of the hands and nails for the wearer ... no favourites because what looks good on some does not look so good on others.

My preferred 'look' is an enhancement that looks as natural and beautiful as can be.

I am not a lover of fake looking nails no matter who does them.

Fibreglass enhancements are just gorgeous when done on the right nails .. well they are all gorgeous really when done beautifully aren't they?

I like a nice short/active length soft white french in a soft square shape....kinda like those in the Brisa poster with the balloon ribbon wrapped round the finger x

I like any nail that flatters the client/wearer and looks naturally theirs.

Depends on the client, their style, lifestyle and the occasion. Some people can carry very loud nails, ie bold colours, long nails, nail art, etc and others look better with an understated simple look.

I think that i can appreciate moste well executed styles of nails. but that is simply because i love creativity, change and new ideas in the nailbussines. that asside i personally like thin natural looking nails best when it comes to wearing them daily. i like doing competition nails, stilleto designs etc... but wouldn´t appreciate them as a common nailenhancement on me or my customers.

i really love an extended nail bed and competition style p/w. otherwise i'm not keen on french although it can look beautiful when its a very natural looking version.

i think if push came to shove though a really well done 3d design nail would be my choice though.

i agree that the right nails on the right hand is most important though.

This one may be too tough! :eek:

As I love all the colors, glitters, spangels and dangels, all the nail art, all the extraordinary - it is almost impossible to choose one favorite.

But in the end, if I I had to go to a deserted island with nothing but my nails... I would take a beautiful french manicure with me (gel or L&P, doesn´t matter, as long as they´re long, lean and perfect :green:)
I surprise myself with my answer, but in the end, the classic style is the one that never gets old. In my world of humble opinions. :lol:
Maybe one day I will be able to create the nails I have dreamed of. Until then, practise practise...

i love the almond shape really natural custom blended look but alot of my customers want the really square (fake) look i try to advise but hey ho they want what they want :rolleyes:xxxxxxx

........nail enhancement??

I personally love pink & whites, sculpted. A beautifully natural custom blend like the one in the CND video tutorial. So how about you?

The more natural a nail looks, the more I like it. Yeah, custom blends rock! :)

on myself anything goes.. i love when a design comes off.. long stiletos, with funky colours and great balance.. but on clients..?
when the enhancement makes their hands look lovely and they start waving them around when they talk.. you can just see the way they feel.. I love seeing that!

My fav to do on a client is a natural looking nail, in the shape that suits them best. I love it when they come back and say everyone complemented them on having such beautiful natural nails, how do they manage to keep them so nice:lol:
On me? If not for my job I would have stilettos, long, with long nail beds and the brightest bling glitter colours I could lay my hands on:green: Oh and don't forget the glitter dragon flies as well:lol:

Latest posts

Back