What is your 'OUR' love song???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
Was just thinking how wonderful song is! Eveytime I hear 'Have I told you lately that I love you' by Van Morrison I think of my wedding day........ahhhhh! That is 'OUR' song.

There are so many lovely romantic songs out there, and Was thinking...... whats yours???

Snow Patrol > Chasing cars was our wedding song :Love:

Lee's learning to play the guitar and said he'd learn it for our anniversary ................................ golden anniversary judging by the way he sounds :lol:

lmao..... aawwwww! bless him! how romantic!

Funny "Have I told you lately" by rod stewart was the wedding song I walked down the isle to at my last wedding, I have to say in my head all I could hear was the song "Ive gotta get out of this place"...:eek:

Thankfully almost divorced now and already planning re marrying thankfully this time to the right person for the right reasons and err, the right gender this time!!!!:lol:

We have been contemplating wedding songs, Jamelia, "theres something about you", is our song, ........as is Valerie...not romantic I hear you cry.....well early on in our relationship Claire (after a fair few vodkas I may add) and I were smooching in a pub in Leeds and Valerie came on to which she reworded "why dont you come on over SEXY LEE"....:lol: such a quirky romantic memory!!!!!!!!!!!

as is Valerie...not romantic I hear you cry.....well early on in our relationship Claire (after a fair few vodkas I may add) and I were smooching in a pub in Leeds and Valerie came on to which she reworded "why dont you come on over SEXY LEE"....:lol: such a quirky romantic memory!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh pants I just remembered she is now geek herself......:eek: ooops!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though this was only out last year, ours is

'Big Girls Don't Cry' by Fergie!! :hug:

i can remeber when me and dave used to be just mates (even though we used to grope each other , lol)
we always used to sing wonderwall to each other coz it was out at the time , lol so i guess thats our song , bit pants that aint it , haha

Last edited:
Ours is Stop, look, listen (to your heart) by Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross.

Our song is "Love is all around" by Wet Wet Wet.

It was playing in the pub the first time we met and it was our first dance at our wedding, followed by "Words" by Extreme - oh happy days ...drifts off in wedding day memories...

ours is
you do something to me by paul weller
he says it to me all the time! bless him xxx

'Against All Odds' by Phil Collins for us . :hug:

Ours is islands in the stream by Dolly Parten and Kenny Rodgers

The Aerosmith song from the movie Armageddon

'Have I told you lately' by Van Morrison for us too, just love it.

The song we had at our wedding was

'Endless Love' - Lionel Richie & Diana Ross Duet

It's our 18th Anniversary next month & I still cry when I hear that song!

Latest posts

Back