What is your 'OUR' love song???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving these....some great songs

ours is, youve lost that loving feeling by the righteous brothers! not 4 the words...just coz its a lovely song and wayne always sings it 2 me!

For Sonia and I, it would have to be "Perfect Fingers" by the Canadian singer-songwriter Tami Greer - from the film "Better than Chocolate" - even more so since it happens to be playing during a rather steamy body painting scene in the film ;)

We had it for the first dance at our wedding :)

Ours was 'Perfect Day'. To be honest I hate it now, wish I'd picked something better.

If I had my day again, I would have 'The Reason' by Hoobastank. Love that song.

Might 'propose' on Friday and renew our vows. Its our tenth wedding anniversary this year! Mmmmm.....

This was our wedding song, I only heard it a few months before we got married but loved it.

YouTube - K-Ci and Jojo - All My Life

However, the song that will always remind me of when I first got with hubby was Toni Braxton "You're making me high"

My first love it was Led zeppelin's "Thankyou".. still true to this day
my Ex and father of my girls was Al Greens "lets stay together".. all we do is break up turn around and make up... sadly true aswell..

and my current and true love, well our song is Foo Fighters "everlong", cause i have waited here for him.. everlong.

I have a really special connection with a man.. who is something of a best friend, and we have a song.. Coldplays "In my Place"
and my best female friend in the world and i also have a song.. James Taylors "you've got a friend.."

see i connect people with music.. music is and always will be my life.. and if i connect you with a song you will never be forgotten... x

Ours is islands in the stream by Dolly Parten and Kenny Rodgers
I so love this song:hug:
The 2 voices are so melodic....if that is a word or not....LOL:lol:

Mine for Rich is "It might be you" by Steven Bishop......the lyrics say it all....not a well known song,but it was the score at the end of the film "Tootsie":eek::lol:

Our wedding song though was by Peter Setera....very big ballad.....and One man one woman by Abba....again,the words say it all....i feel ever so warm now just thinking about it....thankyou for this thread,and evoking so many wonderful memories:):hug:

Hiya, Sorry not much help, on our wedding day we had our DJ/Pro Singer make up a special song for us, as we never had a song to call our own.

My DJ was out of the old band Musical Youth, what a fantastic voice he still has, a true pro

Have a special day, whatever you pick.

Jen x

We never had one, my hubs is a rubbish dancer, in 22 years I think we have only danced together about 20 times, once at our wedding. He has such big feet I end up crippled.

The DJ at our wedding chose our first dance music, I cant even remember what it was. I shall have to have a look at the video.

It might have been Alison Moyet "That Old Devil Called Love" - seems to ring a bell.

:hug:

England Dan and John Ford Coley "I'd really love to see you tonight", for us!

Get all smoochy every time I hear it!

Last edited:
I don't have one.
No-one loves me.:cry::cry:

we had a small wedding and never really had a song when we did the whole sha-bang.....but If I had to pick one I'm sure it would be something by Pink Floyd:eek:

These are great songs! Good idea to put the videos on here guys!!

Lmao, Judy are you a serial bride!?!?!:lol:

Latest posts

Back